Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I swear if it ends up being such a coordinated plan with lynching two townies at once then I'll be impressed by whoever smart is on the mafia team.

Who did you pass the Bomb to? :awe
Asako because with Magi dead she was screwed in learning a role anytime soon. But she was killed so it randomed onto someone else now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry can you vote so that we know you aren't bsing?

Going for him if he really is a bomb is prolly a bad idea and could cost the game... Said bombs have hardly been helpful at all. Let's go for something safer that we can all agree with like desin idk...
!votelock Lambu

There
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I had NVD last phase, I couldn't use my role. And I was given a new NVD this night, so I'm a Bomb again.

Slowly starting to see what could be going on here. I'm lynched and blow up a townie with me, next day Empty says "seems I was redirected after all", Spriggan survives because he got "defused", and the game is almost over at that point perhaps. Beautiful.
:lmao

I don't care, I take you with me RED LINE OF COMMITMENT.

Btw, I offered already yesterday.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:lmao

I don't care, I take you with me RED LINE OF COMMITMENT.

Btw, I offered already yesterday.
I care because if you're really town we'll lose two all for your %-games. But there's certainly worse people we could lose than you who's been jumping at everything convenient he could this game.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Gry can you vote so that we know you aren't bsing?

Going for him if he really is a bomb is prolly a bad idea and could cost the game... Said bombs have hardly been helpful at all. Let's go for something safer that we can all agree with like desin idk...
yeah no
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I care because if you're really town we'll lose two all for your %-games. But there's certainly worse people we could lose than you who's been jumping at everything convenient he could this game.
Whatever. Nothing you say will make you get out of this.

You guys even did the same thing as I mentioned, passing the Bomb amongst each other, to at least take a townie with each time one of you is killed. So predictable. :heh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Who the fuck would block you, when the mafia has to worry about more important roles than freaking apprentices. They could just pass you the bomb and you learn nothing. There's no value of hiding it. You're doing same thing Lambu was doing these last days, except that your role isn't even important.
Those are the 3 great benefits? Amazing :lambirb

It could be important, and that's what matters. There is absolutely nothing to earn from me saying the target, I don't get how you cannot understand that.

And if they pass the bomb to me, at this point it should be after I learn the role, so it's fine.

What I'm honestly not sure of is the priority of the role. I'm concerned that my target might die and the role says that if that happens I learn nothing, despite it having a higher priority than kills...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...But he is packing a bomb. If we are wrong it's gg (unless sprigg gets the right target?). You did say you wanted desin dead too...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Those are the 3 great benefits? Amazing :lambirb

It could be important, and that's what matters. There is absolutely nothing to earn from me saying the target, I don't get how you cannot understand that.

And if they pass the bomb to me, at this point it should be after I learn the role, so it's fine.

What I'm honestly not sure of is the priority of the role. I'm concerned that my target might die and the role says that if that happens I learn nothing, despite it having a higher priority than kills...
You're mafia, and after I go down with Gry, you should be very careful there buddy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Whatever. Nothing you say will make you get out of this.

You guys even did the same thing as I mentioned, passing the Bomb amongst each other, to at least take a townie with each time one of you is killed. So predictable. :heh
Who had the bombs last day? Which one of them gave it to me? Go find my other "mafias" who made me defenseless like this, I'm very curious who'll come out saying who gave this to me.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Who had the bombs last day? Which one of them gave it to me? Go find my other "mafias" who made me defenseless like this, I'm very curious who'll come out saying who gave this to me.
What I see is, Tsuka had it - mafia, you have it - mafia. Case closed, all I need to know for now. They guys can figure out the rest tomorrow, WHEN WE DEAD :snidely
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
What I'm honestly not sure of is the priority of the role. I'm concerned that my target might die and the role says that if that happens I learn nothing, despite it having a higher priority than kills...
...But he is packing a bomb. If we are wrong it's gg (unless sprigg gets the right target?). You did say you wanted desin dead too...
Is gry your target? :notsure
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No way in fucking hell I'd curse myself and try to become a bk...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What I see is, Tsuka had it - mafia, you have it - mafia. Case closed, all I need to know for now. They guys can figure out the rest tomorrow, WHEN WE DEAD :snidely
It was DD who gave it to Takuan iirc :fail You really think things through well.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It was DD who gave it to Takuan iirc :fail You really think things through well.
^No matter. It's a complicated game, but a detective screwed you over, so you're dead there. It can be that simple.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I really hope Gary has something useful like a Spy here, if he targeted Empty or Lambu even.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
what are the chances one of the apprentices was an insane one?
Decent-sized? I mean we are a pair, it's probable we didn't share sanities.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top