Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
im talking about this mysterious diffuser that probably diffused you.
Well, think about it.
Someone already claimed being a Diffuser,or something close to that, right? :om
Have they claimed any night actions yet? :fan
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, think about it.
Someone already claimed being a Diffuser,or something close to that, right? :om
Have they claimed any night actions yet? :fan
well diffuser is one time ability, the mafia diffuser died round 1 and why would a townie diffuser use his one shot on a timebomb?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Three townie Time Bombs, one Mafia diffuser, one townie one....
Does that check out?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Digital, I would like to discuss with you the next night's targets. Perhaps we should not take the same people? Any thoughts yet?

Looks like I m not Gonna blow up voting for gry, so...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Was thinking to divide the double role claims into two buckets and if someone talks it's easier?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Digital, I would like to discuss with you the next night's targets. Perhaps we should not take the same people? Any thoughts yet?

Looks like I m not Gonna blow up voting for gry, so...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Was thinking to divide the double role claims into two buckets and if someone talks it's easier?
maybe invite only 3 people in case of a role reveal then its easier to pinpoint.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm trying to catch up right now. Gonna post my thoughts once I'm done
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
- i suspect a lot holt & desin, they were the ones who seemingly initiated the bandwagon against me, either they tried to save someone or they wanted me die on day phase as possibly they couldnt kill me at night if they tried, or both.
Not to be mean or anything, but if I were mafia, you won't be a priority kill for me at all. Tried to save someone? Empty was the top voted at the time. I didn't vote her only because she claimed active and said she will reveal today. Not enough to go on, but much better than a second claimed BP who faltered badly when questioned. And I wasn't the only one who say your response as very shady. Matter of fact, the only reason you ended up not being lynched was because others already locked their votes. Majority were willing to switch to you. I guess we're all mafia
remember to claim role btw.
I'm defuser. I thought this was clear enough when I replied yday that I'm contingency plan for this game mechanic. I haven't used my role yet though. I considered defusing ES, but frankly I don't trust him. And there's is no gain in defusing him as it will be extremely difficult to verify his legitimacy afterwards.

About empty wasn't she invited by a BK? Or did I misread? Coming out as the 4th det is suicidal so I do believe she's legit. I can also somewhat agree with her reluctance to reveal, but I'm not going to gamble on killing one of the BKs when she could've been redirected.

Desin claims det too, but his results are too convenient. Much bigger chance that he's a mafia imo, with conflicting det claims. I believe he is the safer and surer lynch. And I'd rather go for a surefire than gamble and potentially lose out. We've managed to lynch the right people so far, no need to get too impatient and overlook obvious mafia

!Votekill Desin24

Lambu claims doc too. Evil verifies this by claiming he invited lambu and co and got reveal of doc. Imo, super convenient. I don't even know who I would have preferred to reveal first...probably evil. Also Lambu, I don't see how your role reveal can possibly account for half the reveals or whatever quote you dropped yesterday. How does you being doc affect anything? And you were the one talking about role relationship thing.

Empty should be omitted from BK invites from now, and protected as well. We'll fish out all the others easily
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I invited empty got result redirect, I also invited lambu/erin/desin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not to be mean or anything, but if I were mafia, you won't be a priority kill for me at all. Tried to save someone? Empty was the top voted at the time. I didn't vote her only because she claimed active and said she will reveal today. Not enough to go on, but much better than a second claimed BP who faltered badly when questioned. And I wasn't the only one who say your response as very shady. Matter of fact, the only reason you ended up not being lynched was because others already locked their votes. Majority were willing to switch to you. I guess we're all mafia

I'm defuser. I thought this was clear enough when I replied yday that I'm contingency plan for this game mechanic. I haven't used my role yet though. I considered defusing ES, but frankly I don't trust him. And there's is no gain in defusing him as it will be extremely difficult to verify his legitimacy afterwards.

About empty wasn't she invited by a BK? Or did I misread? Coming out as the 4th det is suicidal so I do believe she's legit. I can also somewhat agree with her reluctance to reveal, but I'm not going to gamble on killing one of the BKs when she could've been redirected.

Desin claims det too, but his results are too convenient. Much bigger chance that he's a mafia imo, with conflicting det claims. I believe he is the safer and surer lynch. And I'd rather go for a surefire than gamble and potentially lose out. We've managed to lynch the right people so far, no need to get too impatient and overlook obvious mafia

!Votekill Desin24

Lambu claims doc too. Evil verifies this by claiming he invited lambu and co and got reveal of doc. Imo, super convenient. I don't even know who I would have preferred to reveal first...probably evil. Also Lambu, I don't see how your role reveal can possibly account for half the reveals or whatever quote you dropped yesterday. How does you being doc affect anything? And you were the one talking about role relationship thing.

Empty should be omitted from BK invites from now, and protected as well. We'll fish out all the others easily
why not vote grysun tho, farfalla investigated desin and found him innocent.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
xi0 said he also had an investigative role...lets see what he has to say too.
I'm a Spy

Yeah No tf you're not :lmao
theres no way theres 4 whole detectives in this game

Thats right,Im a detective which is why i didnt want to just reveal as i had no useful info for town the past 2 days

Targeted DD on n1 -> got guilty

Targeted James on n2 -> got guilty

Just when i was starting to think i was a paranoid det,Last night i targeted Grysun and got an Innocent result :lmao

So both Gry and Desin are full of BS :lmao

Votelock Grysun
You didn't answer my question yesterday so I started to doubt you and thought I could maybe trap you by asking who you targeted on the first night, but you did indeed target digitaldude, so this result is confirmed.

I targeted Demonspeed on the 2nd Night but got back nothing. Which would make sense if he's Bulleproof.

I had NVD yesterday so I couldn't target anyone, but I passed my NVD to desin24
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
why not vote grysun tho, farfalla investigated desin and found him innocent.
Didn't you invite Farfalla that night? And even without that, we can't really do anything with one night of det results though.

Gave my reasons already. 4 dets imo isn't a thing. I'm more convinced of desin than Gry tbh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Holt reveals Diffuser, just before the night where Spriggan is supposed to die. And of course he hasn't used his role yet.

Hmmm....
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
its not looking good for gry...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
the only thing is there is 1/4 chance I redirected empty to another person other than gry. fug barkeeper sucks for me. Still...gry seems most likely mafia at this point.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Empty should be omitted from BK invites from now, and protected as well. We'll fish out all the others easily
Protected by whom? Both doctors are dead, and we have no Bodyguard. The only way to "protect" is to give her NVD, but then that makes it impossible for us to give her info.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
its not looking good for gry...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
the only thing is there is 1/4 chance I redirected empty to another person other than gry. fug barkeeper sucks for me. Still...gry seems most likely mafia at this point.
Barkeeper sucks for anyone.

Tbh, now that Gry isn't packing a bomb nor anything it seems safer to go for him, and we prolly should and then go for... desin? Would be the most reasonable choice so far. Sprigg can do wtv the fuck he wants I guess, there is a chance holt will "diffuse" him too...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Protected by whom? Both doctors are dead, and we have no Bodyguard. The only way to "protector" is to give her NVD, but then that makes it impossible for us to give her info.
By the guy that claimed insane doctor and has 50 % chance to kill her... or he is naive and does nothing.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Votekill Gry have fun making groceries in hell.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Think Emp Stripper should go for design and we lynch hardly tomorrow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top