Info - Manga Wars 2018 - Award Ceremony | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Manga Wars 2018 - Award Ceremony

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Ladies and gentleman,

again it's been roughly six weeks since we started the second edition of our very own Manga Wars.
There have been many wonderful fights with some surprises left and right and even more importantly, there has been a lot of salt.

Clearly, our beloved Manga deserve this stage and not me or the rest of the staff. Hence I will keep this short.

Nevertheless I wanna thank all of you who made this event possible.
Especially you who is just reading this post. You made this event enjoyable and fun and without you, we would never have turned this into the living salt hell of envy and hatred we all love so much.

Let's get started, shall we?

Made in Abyss
Akihito Tsukushi

Congratulations!
:confetti
Death Note
Tsugumi Ohba
Takeshi Obata

Congratulations!
:confetti :confetti
Yakusoku no Neverland
Kaiu Shirai
Posuka Demizu

Congratulations!
:confetti :confetti :confetti

That's it for this years Manga Wars. I hope that we will see you all again next year, to shower this forum with salt once more.
* bows *

Did you like the event? Please share your opinion about it!

PS: Look forward to the Husbando Wars 2018.
~Sky

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
@revo congrats on wining first place:confetti
You made it, that shows how awesome you were in this war :kamina
Congrats @GajeelNashi on getting second, you done well
And @niichan you did it :mokona

Rip @birdy but u did great considering not a lot knew about fumetsu :lambirb if it had an anime I'm sure it could fly in popularity.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
TPN won! Yay! :wtf

First, congratulations to @revo, @GajeelNashi and @niichan for winning first, second and third place respectively! Good job as well to @Lambu!
You guys did great!

While short, I had a great time campaigning for my own manga and hope that it and many manga in this competition get undeniable attention :cheerbunny

And lastly, thanks to all the staff for making this war. It's been a swell ride :occa

Let's all hope for another awesome events like these! :luv

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
@revo congratulations all the way,you really campaigned well to deserve this win.:confetti

@GajeelNashi you did well too,came close to victory.

@niichan congratulations to you too on gaining the third position,I too read MIA manga so i I know how well it is.

@Lambu you did well too,thanks to you mainly I picked up the Fumetsu no Anata manga.

And ultimately thanks to @Sky for organising this tournament :luv

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
wow congrats to everyone :zomg congrats @revo
thats so amazing

congrats @niichan , @GajeelNashi @Lambu too great job everyone
huge thanks to @Sky and the staff for the event that was fun and great :zomg. huge thanks to everyone who join the fun, and thanks for all your campaigns, contributions and recommandations ♥

also thanks everyone who supported hxh eeven if it didnt make it :errr i did a tons of art /collages and stuff and prepared some texts for further stages and died on 1st round dint get the time ot share them :pout

aaargh too bad, next year hopefully :errr

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Congratulations @revo you worked hard and did an amazing job!:hug

You as well @GajeelNashi high quality campaigning right to the end :XD

@niichan i didn't know much about MiA but thanks to your campaign I'll definitely check it out :D

@Lambu Fumetsu definitely needed more recognition and I think you did a fantastic job with it. Hopefully more people will give it a chance now :zomg

Thanks to all the other participants as well. You guys made this event really fun. It was even hard to vote at some points because the campaigning was just so good! :wtf

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Congratz to @revo ,good job till the very end! :verily @GajeelNashi You did a good job too,was hard to decide in that final round who to vote for.:nerd

@niichan ,congratz on getting the Bronze Medal. Really nice and interesting Campaign you were running for Made in Abyss,i'll give it a try.:verily

@Lambu ,sorry man :( i really liked your posts on Fumetsu and really had hopes for this Underdog making its way up here but in the end it just wasn't enough it seems. a shame.:hiYou know how to run a proper campaign though,be proud.:verily

Also thanks to all the other participants,without all you guys Events like this wouldn't nearly be as fun as they are,i liked the MatchUps and Nominations as well as the Campaigns. Always something interesting to discover in these "Wars",gotta admit.:yourock

And a big thanks to all the Staff Members involved with these Events,without you guys working behind the scenes we wouldn't even be able to enjoy Events like these so Thanks a lot.:verily

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Thanks for an amazing campaign and nominating an amazing series @revo

:turtle:turtle:turtle

Congrats as well to the second and third place winners: @GajeelNashi and @niichan. :blush An amazing job for you two as well.

And @Lambu what can I say? Simply delightful to see this series make it so long. It almost got into the top 3 bracket, pretty great thanks to your campaigning. Which is something I want to highlight as his campaign was very hard as he was nerfed heavily by plot......... as in not being able to say to much without spoiling. Now everyone should read Fumetsu. :arf:handgun Especially you @Erinyes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And @Asako :sexyarf:handgun

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Congratulations to all the participants and especially the winners. I thought each and every one of your campaigns were on fire this year. It was a treasure to read :)

I really did think I had a good chance this year but the dice didn't roll my side. Great work @niichan. As promised, I supported MiA until the end. You did convince me to read it after all.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Congrats @revo on winning :verily awesome stuff :yay
Also congratulations to @GajeelNashi @niichan and @Lambu :super
All awesome manga, presented with great effort and awesome campaigns. I even picked out and placed some of those manga on my read least, so its a success.
Thanks @Sky for hosting once again a very enjoyable event :smile-big Even if it is in the distant future, i am looking forward for the next Manga Wars :^_^
:xp

Mashima's golden standard will be back :xp if a certain other manga doesnt screw me over

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Wow!! Thanks a lot to everyone!! Can't believe Neverland did it, glad to see this manga is actually so apreciated and also that some people are going to give it a change, it was really fun to participate!! @Erinyes you did basically half the campaign so the win is for you as well *:・゚✧ (also @Crescent Jinx thanks a lot :bobriki)

@GajeelNashi it was a hard and great round, congrats!! Your campaigns were one of the bests, liked them a lot, also the best girl Misa campaigns were my favorites, grat job.
Congrats @niichan too!! Such a wonderful series, I'll definetly read it now :wtf
Especial congrats to @Lambu. Thank you for nominate the manga that is probably my current favorite, I had no idea the existence of it and the campaigns were simply amazing. I hope you nominate it again, I'm sure it'll have lots of new readers.
But especially thanks to @Sky @Vandred and @Belserion who took care of all this even and did a great job, it was such a fun event I hope it happens again :nod

Thank you again guys, glad to see this series is so loved, it was really fun *:・゚✧

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Congrats as well to the second and third place winners: @GajeelNashi and @niichan. :blush An amazing job for you two as well.

And @Lambu what can I say? Simply delightful to see this series make it so long. It almost got into the top 3 bracket, pretty great thanks to your campaigning. Which is something I want to highlight as his campaign was very hard as he was nerfed heavily by plot......... as in not being able to say to much without spoiling. Now everyone should read Fumetsu. :arf:handgun Especially you @Erinyes

But crescent , i already started it, :errr, actually i read the 1st 2 or 3 chapters at the very begining, when it started, but as great as i am :arf my biggest flaw is time management
, i need to reread as i remember only the child/wolf thing & need to catch up and catch everything i was reading btw
. Ill definitely catch it, when you sart & catch HxH :arf :handgun, nice deal ♥ ?

joke aside yeah ill definitely get back into it and reread everything, i heard its getting better :)

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
But crescent , i already started it, :errr, actually i read the 1st 2 or 3 chapters at the very begining, when it started, but as great as i am :arf my biggest flaw is time management
, i need to reread as i remember only the child/wolf thing & need to catch up and catch everything i was reading btw
. Ill definitely catch it, when you sart & catch HxH :arf :handgun, nice deal ♥ ?

joke aside yeah ill definitely get back into it and reread everything, i heard its getting better :)
Time problem effects everyone I can understand,I had to put on hold so many manga.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia

It is in my read list, even before this event as some one called @Xadyu recommend it yes it wasn't lambu like most people got into it, he forgot about me that birdy :hmph
It's just no time, and I have some series to catch up before like noblesse that I putted onhold coz time but I'll start reading it again
@Lambu. Thank you for nominate the manga that is probably my current favorite, I had no idea the existence of it and the campaigns were simply amazing. I hope you nominate it again, I'm sure it'll have lots of new readers.
Nani :arf
Your fav right now ? But..but what about the serie u joined MH for and grown up in ? :poke :pout

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Congratulations to revo and Yakusoku no Neverland :party and good job to GajeelNashi, niichan, and Lambu :nod

To niichan and Lawl, it was nice battle though I didn't campaign. I just wanted to make the event merrier

Also thanks to Sky, Belserion and Vandred for hosting Manga Wars :hug

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Catching up with HxH?! :XD

These two things are not equal.... me thinks........

BUT it is on my reading list too.

Although could probably wait awhile and the number of chapters would probably not change much.:3c

Gajeel

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Congrats @revo , it was very fun. I hope we can meet each other again in other events :) Might not have won, but some reactions/comments regarding Death Note really made me happy. Thank you everyone for the support. I also want to congratulate @niichan and @Lambu , I'll definitely give a try to both of your manga when I'll have enough time. On that note,

Regardless of the results, I won't give up. I'll still nominate Death Note next time:D

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Nani :arf
Your fav right now ? But..but what about the serie u joined MH for and grown up in ? :poke :pout
Fumetsu is the one who has me hyped the most but don't worry, I'm still be loyal to NnT :lambirb(who also RIP in the first round, you better nominate it next year I'm sure it'll manage to survive more)

Last edited:

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Fumetsu is the one who has me hyped the most but don't worry, I'm still be loyal to NnT :lambirb(who also RIP in the first round, you better nominate it next year I'm sure it'll manage to survive more)
Who knows maybe I will maybe no

Was planning to nominate pandora hearts so don't hope much :lambirb but man using my two fav characters u sneaky revo sadly u for didn't add best boi

Its probably best to nominate it after the manga ends as u know it have a year left or so, just to show it at it full glory..I'm waiting for that bittersweet ending, nakaba don't disappoint me