B-but I recommended it to @Xadyu in the first placeIt is in my read list, even before this event as some one called @Xadyu recommend it yes it wasn't lambu like most people got into it, he forgot about me that birdy![]()

Well this event was such a good ride! I enjoyed it even more than the waifu one with so many great series and campaigns.

Congratulations to the Top 3: @revo @GajeelNashi and @niichan for nominating 3 top series and presenting them to us in such a magnificent way. It was a pleasure to compete with you, with respect and love for the series we like and we want to promote.

Im still amazed with the amount of support that Fumetsu received, getting 4th with the high quality campaigns of this year is like a dream, so I will repeat it as many times as I can: Thank you.

With a little luck this series will keep expanding and more people will discover it.

Finally, my thanks to the staff for making this event possible. You all are awesome!!

Next year more! \o/





You campaign was amazing, full of passion and knowledge.




) you were always one of the nicest and prolly the most supportive with my nominations, so whenever i can, count on my support