Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If you dont lynch him orange wins, just do it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I believe Gry lol
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan

Pre-story

-This baby shall be called Kircheis and he shall be a great warrior who will Over Watch the safety of the orcish people! ZUG ZUG!
- No, my heart, he is not that kind of orc. His name shall be Go'el~
-Hmmmm ... Fshhhuwassh!

Preparation for the battle
Before the big war Thrall(Go'el) decided to visit the most shamanistic place on a Draenor- which is the Throne of the elements, in order to re-establish his connection to the elements and ask for guidance in this upcoming war~

He called out to the elements and they have answered (surprise ~surprise)

As they were preparing to enter the body of Thrall in order to empower him and make him their Avatar for this War, Thrall suddenly fel an evil presence

He looked down and saw the fel energies sipping through the water and immobilizing him
He attempted to use the hearthstone in order to escape but it was futile

I Shall Use you very well,- he heard in his head,
-Master Sargeras used to take over a human once, but humans are fragile, great demons need a true master race like an orc
-Who are you fiend, I will never let you harm my family and my people!
-I am Kil'jaeden the deciever, and this is a very happy day for me since i was able to secure the host with such power
*Evil chuckle*

Do not worry I maybe called a 'deciever' but before your mind dissapears know this your wife and son will meet painless deaths, that I promise you, however your people will become the fel soldiers and be the conquerors of this pathetic little world

As the Deciever started wracking havoc and confusion among the ranks of the champions of Azeroth he felt and overwhelming pleasure.. But very soon Kil'jaeden cocky side started to show and he shamefully took off his shirt and started taking selfies

But finally the champions realized something was off about Thrall
and they were able to out-decieve the Deciever at the end
-I cannot believe this... L-l-lord Sargeras, forgive me

*Suddenly he heard a voice in his head*
-Fool, there is no forgiveness for failing my agenda. It seems I have overestimated your abilities, you were always second to Velen after all. Begone from this world now, 'Deciever'!
An explosion of fel energies erupted from Kil'jaeden bodies desotrying both him and Thrall in the process


Goodbye my dear @GrySun you were fun

barkeeper-sama

​
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,601
Gender
Female
Country
China
Soon we will be back
with a brand new episode of
'oof, poof or omo'


- Taran Zhu cheers for you!

*

Tears will be shed in
​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,601
Gender
Female
Country
China
We approach the end!
Show time! Wait... Wha- What are those?
Cold dead contestants...


- Observations by Taran Zhu, tantei-san

*

End of Night 4



DigitalDude
Bar Keeper



Lambu
Doctor



Emperor Spriggan
Time Bomb

​
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,601
Gender
Female
Country
China


Oh, in the shadow
There lurks perhaps a dark hand
What are you hiding? :)


- end games by the eager Taran Zhu

*

​
Lambu protected DD so DD died
Lambu was killed by Mafia
And Spriggan was diffused

I think that would explain the 3 kills



Votekill Desin
!Votekill desin24
Nothing more to say. Also, I didn't defuse Sprig. I already said I wouldn't and even when I returned I saw majority felt same.
so that means he might have chosen lambu ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
before going to sleep votekill Desin
Votelock Desin

Me,I still believe you are mafia.
Even if you're not it shouldnt be a problem,its not like you have a night action,Right?
No, I simply misunderstood your list for your night targets. I thought you meant you investigated Spriggan and Empty, which would obviously be impossible as an apprentice.

With that being said, unless DD invited me and redirected me, I got back nothing on you last night. And you don't have targets early on to check against what you're saying about desin either, so I'm not sure it can be trusted at this stage.

Votekill desin24
Empty, I have no issues with being spied on or investigated or otherwise. Heck it's not even a waste of time as it will help in the elimination process.
!Votelock desin24

I'm having a somewhat difficult time figuring out mafia. I still believe one of the BPs is bullshitting, probably Erin. Evil should be legit, same with empty. But Hardy, Gary, Demon, Erin...I just don't know. Hardy seems to be somewhat all over the place. And that silly theory of Me-Gary-Desin on the same team..I can't even begin to start picking out how that's wrong on all levels.

Gary's results implicates Hardy- but there's possibility of him being redirected. I've also considered Gary lying, but if he did, why didn't he go a step further and simply tie Hardy to one of the deaths directly? Then again, that's a pretty bold move, and if Hardy is legit, when lynched, Gary would be questionable (he could still use the BK invite as an excuse but certainly will be a tight spot). So saying he got nothing might be a good inbetween. Atm, not too sure what to think, but I suppose my gut isn't screaming alarm bells at him yet

Demon has been rather lowkey all game. Iono, never known demon to play like this. It apparently has nothing to do with activity or otherwise, he just isn't so involved. As mafia and as townie, he doesn't quite play this way, so can't even find a spot to fit this behaviour in. Also one of the claimed BPs which I find a bit unbelievable (to be 2)

Erin I elaborated on before. Also rather lowkey, conflicting BP claims. Responded poorly to questioning and sidestepped the issue completely at a point. Unfortunately, the others who saw this interaction between us and picked on her response as being weird are all dead now. Out of all 4, I suspect her the most. She's also not really had to do much besides provide a role/action list, and claim a role. I don't believe I've seen her actively engage anyone or follow any of the controversial threads all game save when I questioned her.

Figured I'd air my thoughts just in case.
Immune? Him being a Bomb doesn't make him unkillable cmon. At that point we were probably outnumbering mafias 8-3 or something. If we really needed to lynch desin we could have done so with Spriggan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill desin24
Sorry, but Mafia having two bomb diffusers while townies have non balance perspective-wise seems farfetched, as Mafia just as well can carry the NVD-package-Bombs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyways, done here. We might as well just close the kill and proceed with the execution.

VOTELOCK DESIN

5x - Desin // Medivh (Erinyes, EmptySoul, Holt, xi0, Evil3ye)

Players who have not voted yet:
  • Hardy
  • DemonSpeed
  • Desin
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Desin had NVD from me last phase, Spriggan was to target him with his Time Bomb, but desin didn't die so he was likely defused. That means the remaining mafia consists of a Defuser and most likely a Detective (since Gry was Boss). Desin is one of those 99.9%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't really understand why we have two more Townie deaths though. Was Lambu insane?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Ok what the actual fck
Did spriggan not target desin? Wtf happened?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Desin had NVD from me last phase, Spriggan was to target him with his Time Bomb, but desin didn't die so he was likely defused. That means the remaining mafia consists of a Defuser and most likely a Detective (since Gry was Boss). Desin is one of those 99.9%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't really understand why we have two more Townie deaths though. Was Lambu insane?
Who did you target last night?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
What the fuck?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lambu was insane I guess.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Lambu protected DD so DD died
Lambu was killed by Mafia
And Spriggan was diffused

I think that would explain the 3 kills



Votekill Desin
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What the fuck happened. I did redirect someone, but El stripper wasn't in my three picks
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Desin had NVD from me last phase, Spriggan was to target him with his Time Bomb, but desin didn't die so he was likely defused. That means the remaining mafia consists of a Defuser and most likely a Detective (since Gry was Boss). Desin is one of those 99.9%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't really understand why we have two more Townie deaths though. Was Lambu insane?
he suspected to be insane, he said he targetted Farf and thought he was the one who killed her.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Lambu protected DD so DD died
Lambu was killed by Mafia
And Spriggan was diffused

I think that would explain the 3 kills
Oh wait
That still doesnt explain spriggan dying does it?
Where did this extra kill come from
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Had Spriggan been defused he wouldn't had exploded...

Desin had NVD from me last phase, Spriggan was to target him with his Time Bomb, but desin didn't die so he was likely defused. That means the remaining mafia consists of a Defuser and most likely a Detective (since Gry was Boss). Desin is one of those 99.9%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't really understand why we have two more Townie deaths though. Was Lambu insane?
Desin, 100 %. Got a beautiful innocent result from him.

Votelock desin

Now you know why I gave no names you Evil4ss.

The problem I have now is the quantity of dead people... Which brings me back to you, Gary. Are you sure you aren't a mentor '-'? Because you have a very singular role, with no important results AT ALL (you aren't even mentioning what you got last night). Everyone else is fitting the theme, except you.

I'll be going for either you, Holt or maybe one of the BPs (I'm confident that, if I'm right and you are the mentor, you recruited Demon...)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait I just checked, I got the bomb, ignore my vote..................... And I can't investigate fuck me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What the fuck happened. I did redirect someone, but El stripper wasn't in my three picks
Who did you target?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Omg who had the bomb last phase... Why me....
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Desin had NVD from me last phase, Spriggan was to target him with his Time Bomb, but desin didn't die so he was likely defused. That means the remaining mafia consists of a Defuser and most likely a Detective (since Gry was Boss). Desin is one of those 99.9%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't really understand why we have two more Townie deaths though. Was Lambu insane?
Maybe he was just blocked by their Escort and exploded without target. Thing is, nobody else ever complained about being blocked, so dont know. Could be only possible if they never targeted a role with receives feedback from the host.

So that would be Emperor s death, lambu perhaps killed digital and they killed lambu. Some pretty crazy coin flip action there.

So in that scenario there are at least two mafia left. Escort and an other member, probably detective, since they knew the serial killer (and probably all our roles by now).

Desin wasn't killed is now pretty much confirmed he is mafia. They would have killed the detective before the doctor for sure. But who is the other?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Maybe he was just blocked by their Escort and exploded without target. Thing is, nobody else ever complained about being blocked, so dont know. Could be only possible if they never targeted a role with receives feedback from the host.

So that would be Emperor s death, lambu perhaps killed digital and they killed lambu. Some pretty crazy coin flip action there.

So in that scenario there are at least two mafia left. Escort and an other member, probably detective, since they knew the serial killer (and probably all our roles by now).

Desin wasn't killed is now pretty much confirmed he is mafia. They would have killed the detective before the doctor for sure. But who is the other?
It must be Holt or one of the BPs, with Gary as third party...or the other way around?

If Holt really desufed (mafia or not) sprigg, I have no fucking clue what happened tonight*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top