Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Had Spriggan been defused he wouldn't had exploded...



Desin, 100 %. Got a beautiful innocent result from him.

Votelock desin

Now you know why I gave no names you Evil4ss.

The problem I have now is the quantity of dead people... Which brings me back to you, Gary. Are you sure you aren't a mentor '-'? Because you have a very singular role, with no important results AT ALL (you aren't even mentioning what you got last night). Everyone else is fitting the theme, except you.

I'll be going for either you, Holt or maybe one of the BPs (I'm confident that, if I'm right and you are the mentor, you recruited Demon...)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait I just checked, I got the bomb, ignore my vote..................... And I can't investigate fuck me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Who did you target?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Omg who had the bomb last phase... Why me....
It seems Desin gave you the bomb
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Desin, 100 %. Got a beautiful innocent result from him.

Votelock desin

Now you know why I gave no names you Evil4ss.

The problem I have now is the quantity of dead people... Which brings me back to you, Gary. Are you sure you aren't a mentor '-'? Because you have a very singular role, with no important results AT ALL (you aren't even mentioning what you got last night). Everyone else is fitting the theme, except you.

I'll be going for either you, Holt or maybe one of the BPs (I'm confident that, if I'm right and you are the mentor, you recruited Demon...)
I was the one that targeted Empty on the first night and confirmed her investigations for the Town. How is that not an important result?

Funnily enough, I targeted you and you're lying. Got no result at all. :verily
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I was the one that targeted Empty on the first night and confirmed her investigations for the Town. How is that not an important result?

Funnily enough, I targeted you and you're lying. Got no result at all. :verily
Oh..
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Desin, 100 %. Got a beautiful innocent result from him.

Votelock desin

Now you know why I gave no names you Evil4ss.

The problem I have now is the quantity of dead people... Which brings me back to you, Gary. Are you sure you aren't a mentor '-'? Because you have a very singular role, with no important results AT ALL (you aren't even mentioning what you got last night). Everyone else is fitting the theme, except you.

I'll be going for either you, Holt or maybe one of the BPs (I'm confident that, if I'm right and you are the mentor, you recruited Demon...)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait I just checked, I got the bomb, ignore my vote..................... And I can't investigate fuck me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Who did you target?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Omg who had the bomb last phase... Why me....
what the hell are you talking about. Are you Farfalla a apprentice? Explain everything you supposedly "did" so far each night.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I was the one that targeted Empty on the first night and confirmed her investigations for the Town. How is that not an important result?

Funnily enough, I targeted you and you're lying. Got no result at all. :verily
Right, you targetted me instead of going for desin to clear your mind.

I targetted him, got innocent, then some lore bs that I skipped. Went back and it said I had ebola or some stupid shit like that.

You are lying 100 %. Can you skip us the blah blah blah and tell us if you are orange, red or mentor?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So desin gave the bomb to his mafia bud Hardy lol.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
what the hell are you talking about. Are you Farfalla a apprentice? Explain everything you supposedly "did" so far each night.
N1. Sprig
N2. Went for Empty. Won't lie, was hoping to be insane and win from her.
N3 same
N4 targetted desin. Got innocent. I should share her sanity, right?
N5 gonna fap a lot with my disease bomb I guess.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So desin gave the bomb to his mafia bud Hardy lol.
Why would mafias reduce the numbers of their votes at this point...? Specially knowing desin is getting lynched, not me...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Right, you targetted me instead of going for desin to clear your mind.

I targetted him, got innocent, then some lore bs that I skipped. Went back and it said I had ebola or some stupid shit like that.

You are lying 100 %. Can you skip us the blah blah blah and tell us if you are orange, red or mentor?
I didn't need to clear my mind. Gry "randomly" saved desin on the first day while not even playing the game, avoided answering my questions for a day and half. I gave desin NVD and Spriggan was to kill him last night but didn't. Consensus among people voting for Gry was that desin was to be killed next, it just didn't happen at night. Why would I need to use my Spy power on him when he was 99.9% confirmed mafia in my eyes? Sure it's a risk, but I'd rather clear things up quicker. It was a choice between you and Lambu, since I already confirmed Empty.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Maybe Emp trolled us all and went for lambu or digital, and the other was killed by mafia?
Or digital redirected Emp on lamb or himself? Lol

I kinda don't think there's orange, because we would have, or the other mafia would have gotten one by now? But I don't know.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I didn't need to clear my mind. Gry "randomly" saved desin on the first day while not even playing the game, avoided answering my questions for a day and half. I gave desin NVD and Spriggan was to kill him last night but didn't. Consensus among people voting for Gry was that desin was to be killed next, it just didn't happen at night. Why would I need to use my Spy power on him when he was 99.9% confirmed mafia in my eyes? Sure it's a risk, but I'd rather clear things up quicker. It was a choice between you and Lambu, since I already confirmed Empty.
Huh, didn't recall the Gry bit, but back I assumed you were looking too much into nothing as he had answered immediatly iirc? There's hardly any confirmation coming from that tbh. Desin was town target number 1 but we had no results against him. Now we do, thanks to me, but you suddenly wanna turn this against me?

You "confirming" empty has little to no value. As far as I know, she did a great job herself and then you came along, patted her back and said "yup". WOW, AMAZING, VERY USEFUL.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fuck, mafia team is prolly Gary-Holt-Desin? If we lynch wrong now we lose, go for desin please.....
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
i trust xi0 much more than Hardy but tbh i dont think Hardy is lying
I think BK probably interfered with xi0s results
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
@xi0 what were your night actions throughout the game again? Also why were those your targets? :grumble
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If there is an orange they are surely 3 to mirror the other team, if it's one big mafia rules say they are 6... Vote desin omg...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wtv I can't vote anyway, gonna play FIFA, have fun...
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
If there is an orange they are surely 3 to mirror the other team, if it's one big mafia rules say they are 6... Vote desin omg...
Lol Dw,We are definitely lynching desin this phase
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Huh, didn't recall the Gry bit, but back I assumed you were looking too much into nothing as he had answered immediatly iirc? There's hardly any confirmation coming from that tbh. Desin was town target number 1 but we had no results against him. Now we do, thanks to me, but you suddenly wanna turn this against me?

You "confirming" empty has little to no value. As far as I know, she did a great job herself and then you came along, patted her back and said "yup". WOW
He didn't, and acted too nonchalantly. There's no way Gry plays that carelessly if he's Townie.

Why did it take you until Day 5 to say your role? Why did you give misleading hints in the first place? People thought you were an apprentice and now you're a detective? A 4th one at that?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm in on desin today, but it's gonna be hard to get trustworthy people from tomorrow on. There is maybe one or two left I trust lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@xi0 what were your night actions throughout the game again? Also why were those your targets? :grumble
@xi0 could you please go back on that? Not that I distrust or trust you, but you were my target in couple of nights too, I would like to see which results might be affected by that and which not
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top