Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Totally surprised they went for the detective. Wow, now what.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sry I've been pretty busy tonight... And tomorrow I have class early in the morning :crying

Sent my bomb to Holt as planned, however even if he did diffuse Demon or whoever it doesn't matter much to me, I insist what I said at the end of the day.

For the time being, I'll votekill Gary. What seemed to be a safe claim ("information role) ended up being an awful idea with detectives popping everywhere (including desin, lol) so he went with a singular role that doesn't fit the game AT ALL. He only needed ONE lynch to win the game, so he revealed he "got" dirt on me from a "no result" in the same night I investigated desin. Unless Evil had something to do with said result (I don't think you mentioned what you did that night), to me it's just clear as day that he is bsing, and I have no fucking clue why Empty was so adamant about trusting him.

It has to be him and/or Holt (or one of the bps but I find this HIGHLY unlikely, really, specially because they do form a pair). IIRC Evil's actions so far check perfectly with a bk and even confirmed lambu (sort of) so no point in busting my head thinking about him... That's all I got I guess. For what it's worth, I'll go for Holt tonight btw.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I honestly thought the day would last less tbh, awesome, I might be able to comment in the subway or between classes.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Do you have anything to say?
Panda asked me to post so he could post a timer, but been busy with CA stuff so couldn't post yet.

For the time being, I'll votekill Gary. What seemed to be a safe claim ("information role) ended up being an awful idea with detectives popping everywhere (including desin, lol) so he went with a singular role that doesn't fit the game AT ALL. He only needed ONE lynch to win the game, so he revealed he "got" dirt on me from a "no result" in the same night I investigated desin. Unless Evil had something to do with said result (I don't think you mentioned what you did that night), to me it's just clear as day that he is bsing, and I have no fucking clue why Empty was so adamant about trusting him.
I'm not sure what detectives have to do with anything, I hinted my role on D2 before I ever said "information role" when I approached Empty about her night action claim and target. She didn't reply but revealed she targeted digitaldude the first night the next Day phase so I knew she was legit.

Essentially, your doubt of me comes down to there not being a second Spy in the game? We had 3 detectives and 3 time bombs. What about a second Serial Killer or Santa Claus? or a second Townie Defuser (if Holt is to be believed)? I was cucked by hosts I guess? My role in this game is too convenient, but we're supposed to ignore yours? Your claim is no less "safe" than mine, in fact it's even safer with the only useful information you've provided being an investigation on someone who was already dead to rights (by either Spriggan or lynch) and it was no risk to you since you'd know the Mafia anyway.

Well, if we see that xi0 can't vote tomorrow, then Holt a big fraud and mafia for sure.
I do have NVD again indeed.

Proof:

Votekill Hardy
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
W00t?? Fucking holt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@xi0 who did you spy on with what result
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@xi0 who did you spy on with what result
I targeted Erin but got nothing. I was considering you but I didn't want to risk getting 1 name back out of 5 or some shit since that didn't seem like useful info. I'm not sure who Hardy's teammate is yet (if he even has one?), but I was leaning towards her or Holt. But I guess it could be Demon? I felt like using it on him again could be a waste.

What did you do the last two nights? I didn't see it in Erin's recap yesterday.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I didn't target holt but one of you bastards is the strongman.

Pretty sure hard, since he basically confessed that other day when be lynched gry.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Evil3ye please could you tell who you did target yesterday and tonight and results. unless i missed your post i cant find it.
@xio who did you spy tonight ?

im not NVD and im concerned about remaining mafia or any killing party trying to keep NVD so to protect their members from lynching (and killing a voter), and at this point we cant afford to lose anyone.

i have hard times figuring who s the most suspicious among the remaining.

i dont exclude as hardy mentioned there might be a mentor/mentee pair its plausible or at least 2 remaining mafias.


Please if anyone has an NVD tell it please so i can update recap and try to check the patterns who give it to who especially those last days. I first thought it was an one time thing, (someone who had it, get immune and couldnt get it anymore), but demon has it twice.
desin hasnt voted yesterday he might had a nvd ? didnt remember him mentioning it
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Got a redirect yesterday on xi0, Hardy and demon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I agree Theo might hold both bombs now, if so then my suspicion towards holt goes up.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
This day so short though Jesus. Slept half of it and have to work for rest of it now.

They are one mislynxh away from Victor, ugh that crazy.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I didn't target holt but one of you bastards is the strongman.

Pretty sure hard, since he basically confessed that other day when be lynched gry.
i do think there is or was a srongman in the game but i assume they might have wasted his ability or got redirected, i thought it might have been takuan he appeared bomb, but bc of nvd but his primal role is unknow.

So you target holt tonight with who else ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i tbh m leaning to vote for holt but im not immune to day bomb, im basically useless bc i have no significative role, but i m a number asset as long as i avoid daykill especially if they lost their potential strongman ability.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Anyways, Vote kill Hardy, to get the ball rolling. Probably should wait to see who else can't vote but for now
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
huh so its hardy who gave his bomb to holt....

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Updated recap :) please feel free to tell me if i missed any hint, ill fix it Asap



  1. Farfalla as Yrel ->Got an old role that she didn't have in a long while. claimed det detective killed on N3
  2. Crescent Jinx As Vereesa -> passive and feels somehow meh about it Mafia defuser killed on Night 1
  3. Erinyes as Sylvanas -> 1st time got it. got not night actions nor killing action. claims Bulletproof
  4. Demonspeed as Lothraxion -> never got the role before. Passive role, claims BP
  5. GrySun as Thrall -> like his role but not that hyped - claimed Barkeeper - Mafia boss lynched on Day 4
  6. MarmaladeSky as Tyrande -> active role detective killed on Night 1
  7. Emperor Spriggan as Vol'Jin -> 1st time he has it, said its a pretty good role. said he has a limited life, claimed time bomb (n4) Time Bomb killed/blew??? on night 4
  8. WithYouInSpirit as Varian -> never had the orle, but used it a game he hosted, can be funny or boring depending on his game play. Santa claus - Lynched on Day 1
  9. James Rye as Illidan - has a role that is similar to a certain mafia one. claimed time bomb (n2) Time bomb blew on Night 2
  10. Takuan as Lor'Themar -> passive role - Lynched on day3 died as Mafia bomb
  11. Asako as Maiev -> her role is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )" she's hungry."hints apprentice. Apprentice killed on Night 3
  12. gnut as Velen -> old constant role -Doctor Killed on Night 1
  13. Vandred as Anduin -> passive role , less bad than the previous ones. claims being the serial killer- serial killer , lynched on D2
  14. Lady pompom as lady Liadrin -> never had the role before. doctor killed on Night 2
  15. desin24 as Medivh -> said he s happy with his role since he can actually do something (as in active role) and affect the game in a positive way. claims det - Mafia détective lynched on D5
  16. EmptySoul as Khadgar-> active role, never had it before, claims detective- detective killed on N5
  17. Hardy as Malfurion -> active role that can be useless depending on how he plays, claims apprentice - detective
  18. digitaldude as Magni -> claims Bar keeper Barkeeper killed on Night 4
  19. Evil3ye as High Tinker Mekkatorque -> active role - claims BK
  20. Holt as Baine -> not too keen on his role. Not one role he likes or find to be fun, claims bomb defuser
  21. xi0 as Greymane -> his role is related to infomation claims spy
  22. Purity of Magi as Elisande -> never had the role before (or maybe not ) has a memeish role and she like it. Time bomb blew with Taku on Day 3
  23. Lambu as Alleria -> said he's disppointed with his role, but still think it's useful . claims doc doctor, killed on Night 4




Night Actions :
N1

Gry - invited Xi0, Lambu, Asako, vandred -> got one Serial killer among them.
DD - invited Farf, james, lambu and someone-> get redirected
farf - investigated desin -> innocent
Asako- learn- from -> magi
E3E - Invited Demonspeed, xi0 and Vandred -> got redirection
Lambu - protected -> spriggan
Empty - investigated -James got guilty
Hardy - learnt from-> emperor
desin - investigated on magi -> got innocencent
xi0 - investigated on Empty -> gos she target DD

N2
Gry - invited empty, xio, erin, holt -> got redirected
Farf -> no investigation due to bomb change
DD-> no action due to bomb change
Asako- no action due to bomb change
E3E - invited Demonspeed, lady pompom and James Rye got redirection.
Lambu - protected -Gry
Empty - investigated on DD -> got guilty
Hardy -changed his target -empty
desin - investigated on james got innocent
Xi0 - investigated on Demon- got nothing


N3

DD- invited Desin, empty soul, erin, lambu -> redirected
E3E- invited xi0, Hardy and Lambu -> got a doc among them
Gry- no night action due to bomb change
Lambu - Protected-> farf
Empty - investigated gry -> got innocent
Hardy - empty but still has no role. learnt det
desin- investigated xi0-> got innocent
xi0- no night action due to bomb change

N4
Hardy - detective ->targetted desin got innocent
xio - > investigated on HArdy got no action
empty - no night action due to bomb change
E3E -invited ->xi0, Hardy and demon -> got redirected

N5
Xi0 -> spied on Erin -> got nothing
E3E->



Bombers :
Day 1

0

Day 2
Asako, DD, farf- magi

Day 3

xio (from magi)
Gry (from farf)
Demon
Takuan from DD

Day 4
Desin (from xi0)
Empty (from demon)
????? gry's bomb should likely be randomized (said give it to Asako)
????? taku 's bomb should likely be randomized

Day 5
Hardy-
Demon (2)-


day 6
holt- (by hardy)
Xi0-


Votes
d2-

non voters : Asako, Evil, farf, DD, Magi, vandred
D3
non voters : demon, taku, xi0, grysun

d5
non voters : Hardy desin, demon
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Uhh, what exactly is that interaction?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Got a redirect yesterday on xi0, Hardy and demon
So then my result might have been redirected to someone else? That means it might be useless. It's sort of getting harder and harder to choose worthwhile targets, especially with Barkeeper nonsense. :bnah

What about the night before this?

i tbh m leaning to vote for holt but im not immune to day bomb, im basically useless bc i have no significative role, but i m a number asset as long as i avoid daykill especially if they lost their potential strongman ability.
It's somewhat significant at this stage since if they do have a Strongman and both you and Demon are actually BP, they can only kill one of you if they're still able. But I sort of feel like if they had a Strongman they would have tried using it earlier?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Uhh, what exactly is that interaction?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So then my result might have been redirected to someone else? That means it might be useless. It's sort of getting harder and harder to choose worthwhile targets, especially with Barkeeper nonsense. :bnah

What about the night before this?


It's somewhat significant at this stage since if they do have a Strongman and both you and Demon are actually BP, they can only kill one of you if they're still able. But I sort of feel like if they had a Strongman they would have tried using it earlier?
yeah i think so , they should have lost their ability i guess , possibly due to a redirection.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am asking this because of desin's post. Not sure if he was trying to confuse us but it's worth mentioning.

I wish I could have kept the Ebola to myself :(



balance???? with a bulletproof, two BK's and 4 NVD making people non targets I think that fun was of more importance than balance.
Fun and Balance huehuehuehu


He said a BP. Only one, that's why I am asking. Surprised that no one mentioned this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top