Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Because he stands out as the only Spy?
I trust him and like i said,itll just be a waste of a spy result and thats probably what mafia want

What are your thoughts on holt? Do you believe he is actually a townie bomb diffuser?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I love how you wont even bother with defending yourself at this point xD
What is there to defend, I'm a poor naive detective unjustly getting lynched by my fellow citizens ;)

Of course your mafia ass would refuse to cooperate, big surprise.

We have two bombs, two confirmed non-voters if I see it right.
We have a person claiming to be a diffuser, who might just say that to save his mafia ass though.

He has one chance to prove his role by diffusing a bomb. Next day we can varify only one person holds a bomb - thus he legit.

Meanwhile he can carry the second bomb, passed to him at the very end of the phase - > he would be able to perform his diffusing of the first bomb before.

But this plan counts on two people I suspect to be mafia to cooperate with confirming a townie, so don't know why I even bother :lmao
Shouldn't the NVD still remain? You can't vote but you are not a bomb since that got disarmed. You can't possibly know if you only have the NVD and are also a bomb oooooor you are just the NVD- At least until you get lynched and go allahu akbar, or not... I heard
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm trying to cooperate I just don't understand the plan... You want him to diffuse Demon or me, and both of us send the bomb to him? But then he'll have 1 bomb anyway even if he doesn't diffuse, they "fuse" don't they? How would that make him look legit?

Maybe someone less acid can explain your amazing plan to me?
NO, you pass to holt, demon passes to lets say xi0, but won't matter, because his action shall be neutralized by holts action.

@Demonspeed @Hardy @Holt
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Shouldn't the NVD still remain? You can't vote but you are not a bomb since that got disarmed. You can't possibly know if you only have the NVD and are also a bomb oooooor you are just the NVD- At least until you get lynched and go allahu akbar, or not... I heard
Panda said "unless" you're diffused or something, so assuming the diffuser plays a big part in this game machanic.

@Copy Panda if the bomb gets diffused, does the carrier still get the non-voter disease?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Thing is, what does this change if he is a mafia or townie diffuser?
Well, if we see that xi0 can't vote tomorrow, then Holt a big fraud and mafia for sure.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, if we see that xi0 can't vote tomorrow, then Holt a big fraud and mafia for sure.
Holt said he never used his action? lmao, that already makes no sense.

If gary CAN vote it still doesn't mean much however, right? That's the problem I had with the plan, I thought it was confirming or something like that.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,605
Gender
Female
Country
China
No, they don't

It's not 'NVD+B, 'NVD ft. B', or 'NVD & co.'; it's a package deal.

Ftr, a healthy townie would also cleanse this.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Holt said he never used his action? lmao, that already makes no sense.

If gary CAN vote it still doesn't mean much however, right? That's the problem I had with the plan, I thought it was confirming or something like that.
Why doesn't that mean much, explain.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why doesn't that mean much, explain.
Because Holt could be a mafia diffuser? So if he goes for the bomb that should go to Gary, and diffuses it, it doesn't mean shit...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Because Holt could be a mafia diffuser? So if he goes for the bomb that should go to Gary, and diffuses it, it doesn't mean shit...
Sorry, but Mafia having two bomb diffusers while townies have non balance perspective-wise seems farfetched, as Mafia just as well can carry the NVD-package-Bombs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyways, done here. We might as well just close the kill and proceed with the execution.

VOTELOCK DESIN
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sorry, but Mafia having two bomb diffusers while townies have non balance perspective-wise seems farfetched, as Mafia just as well can carry the NVD-package-Bombs.
How come it's farfetched? Bombs are a bigger threats to people that kill at night (AKA MAFIAS) than townies, them having 2 of those (which are shitty roles to begin with) instead of regular mafia members is not unbalanced. It also makes perfect sense that there's more than 1 diffuser in the whole game, regardless of parties.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I wish I could have kept the Ebola to myself :(

Sorry, but Mafia having two bomb diffusers while townies have non balance perspective-wise seems farfetched, as Mafia just as well can carry the NVD-package-Bombs.
balance???? with a bulletproof, two BK's and 4 NVD making people non targets I think that fun was of more importance than balance.
Fun and Balance huehuehuehu


 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,605
Gender
Female
Country
China
End of Day 5

So many locks, so fast
Just a few candidates left...
Are you impatient?


- Don't trust anyone, only Taran Zhu



Desin69
Mafia Detective

Who will solve the mystery of killed candidates now?

Find out next time on, 'So you think you are the Bomb?'

​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,605
Gender
Female
Country
China
Day 6

My hip hop haiku
be fresh, sharp, spicy - simply,
autistic like me


- self reflection by saddened Zhu
​
Sry I've been pretty busy tonight... And tomorrow I have class early in the morning :crying

Sent my bomb to Holt as planned, however even if he did diffuse Demon or whoever it doesn't matter much to me, I insist what I said at the end of the day.

For the time being, I'll votekill Gary. What seemed to be a safe claim ("information role) ended up being an awful idea with detectives popping everywhere (including desin, lol) so he went with a singular role that doesn't fit the game AT ALL. He only needed ONE lynch to win the game, so he revealed he "got" dirt on me from a "no result" in the same night I investigated desin. Unless Evil had something to do with said result (I don't think you mentioned what you did that night), to me it's just clear as day that he is bsing, and I have no fucking clue why Empty was so adamant about trusting him.

It has to be him and/or Holt (or one of the bps but I find this HIGHLY unlikely, really, specially because they do form a pair). IIRC Evil's actions so far check perfectly with a bk and even confirmed lambu (sort of) so no point in busting my head thinking about him... That's all I got I guess. For what it's worth, I'll go for Holt tonight btw.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I honestly thought the day would last less tbh, awesome, I might be able to comment in the subway or between classes.
Anyways, Vote kill Hardy, to get the ball rolling. Probably should wait to see who else can't vote but for now
yeah i know it might be a set up thats why i have no idea who to vote for.also guys please dont forget bombs thing (xi0 & holt).

for now im sticking to holt as the most suspicious, im casting my vote on him now, might be changing depending on any new reveal or infos.

votekill holt


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


i voted holt bc i dont want to take the risk to go for evil or hardy the decision is way to hard to take, but im no way starting a wagon, its just me sticking on my guts feelings. but he has a bomb.
Vote Kill Holt.

If a non BP wants to vote him later I will lock my vote after them. I or Erin I guess.
Votelock Gary...
Vote Lock xi0 :noworry.


2x- Xi0 // Greymane (H'ardy, Demonspeed)​
​
1x- Holt // Baine (Erinyes)
1x- Hardy // Malfurion (Evil3ye)

​
Players who have not voted yet:
  • xi0
  • Holt
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top