right now I doubt him tbh. I'm looking back on his results as well. Confirmed Empty but this happened after she already said what she did...go enough cover up.What do you think of Gary?
Claimed Hardy targeted no one which the other disputes. If Hardy is legit, then that means Gary lied. Y'day said he checked Erin and got nothing...but wouldn't it have been better for him to go for someone like Evil or Empty? Imo, erin is suspicious as well, though now late game I'm beginning to feel otherwise..so what reason did he go after erin for? And of course he says nothing because he'd know she's BP (if he's mafia).
At this point if I could vote, I probably would have given my vote to Gary....
I likely won't be around for the rest of the day phase...so you guys do whatever you deem fit. I'm not ready to have another episode and get triggered again
. We are the two BPs, this is a crucial DP, the main suspects are both Bombs. You and me need to work in tandem to avoid the worst.