Gry's and Gary's interaction could had easily been set up. That is all he has as defense. Idk how he helped to lynch to mafias AT ALL? Empty got a great result and he patted her back, that is all he did.
The loudest person was the one with the actual and useful results, Empty. Before that you hardly hard a case against him, you just insisted on his day 1 voted
which he answered and then kept going on about it. Hardly conplicated or a strong case.
If it was about what I wanted we would all be townies dancing our way into the sunset.
@Erinyes and @Demonspeed you are the most trustable (if that's a word) townies, I'd like to hear more from you and your impressions, specially Demon that has talked the least.
I am CONFIDENT gary is anti-town, with evil as his associate or not, it doesn't matter, and Holt can easily be still mafia. With 2 killing parties, it is not unreasonable to think they both went for empty (if I'm right about Evil lying, it's not like mafia can kill either of you anyway...)
Gry's and Gary's interaction could had easily been set up. That is all he has as defense. Idk how he helped to lynch to mafias AT ALL? Empty got a great result and he patted her back, that is all he did.
i voted holt bc i dont want to take the risk to go for evil or hardy the decision is way to hard to take, but im no way starting a wagon, its just me sticking on my guts feelings. but he has a bomb.
in that case ill lock after all im the one who suspects him the most, so if anything ill be the one to take the blow. if i ends up being wrong, ill definitely apology to everyone and to holt.
but you ll free to vote who ever you re suspecting the most,
theres definitely atleast someone or 2 lying about their role, all are somehow convenient but are still plausible, which makes hard to choose in other case its fine to make a mistake but here one mistake and we re done. Of course even me voting holt might be a mistake.
I said it already, I don't like neither Holt nor Gary, but I'm way more against the latter as I KNOW his spy result on me is bs (except for the remote chance of a redirect...). Evil will surely lock on me for wtv reason so that's a lost vote for the discussion.
I know. But both are very suspicious and with desin's death it's pretty much confirmed that there is only one Mafia. Holt claims Town Diffuser, he could be Mafia Diffuser indeed but Jinx had the role and we have yet to see two Mafias with the same role.
If you two are more confident with the idea, as I said today if you switch to gary I do not mind locking last so that we both blow up together, and that should solve that (and we keep both bps).