Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
You prefer Holt, huh? Oh well. Should I lock my vote then?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah I think so. Everyone can say he didn't read it. More likely scenario is that he never had the role and lied.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I still prefer Gary and will vote last if that's a problem, I just need two more votes on him and we are done...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
feel free to go for whoever you feel is better, i wont interfer, ill keep my vote on holt.
What are your reasons in the end?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If we all keep our votes in different people we won't get anywhere lol...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I think his targets made no sense yeah, but I can't oversee the desin thing. He started a train on him on day 1. No way mafia pals would do that imo.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Both are probably Mafia anyway. One Town Defuser and one Spy... But I am more curious about the latter.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I rly think that, overall, the case we have on gary is stronger, and if what I said about him + evil being together is true we lost... If I vote him last then it's gonna be evil+holt for you guys to deal with and they are definetly not together.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think his targets made no sense yeah, but I can't oversee the desin thing. He started a train on him on day 1. No way mafia pals would do that imo.
There is only one Mafia team and it was not too long before Gry's return.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Erinyes you really aren't willing to even switch to gary and let me lock after you?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'll be back in a few minutes. I think I will go for Gary after all.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes you really aren't willing to even switch to gary and let me lock after you?
i wont interfer but i wont switch its too risky, what if none of you lock ? not that i distrust you, but well its mafia game :errr but you got my word i wont interfer so if you and demon do it, gary is gone, you dont need my vote, and i highly doubt evil would lock on holt so.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votelock Gary...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
why holt ? boths are suspicious indeed d rather take the risk to lose a defuser than a spy and theres also some part of gut feelings. and both are bombs which makes the choice even harder for me, told you, already, a single mistake and im dead, if im dead, we lose thats it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ooh you already voted hope its the best choice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top