Break obviously,Alice,Oz and Gilbert,Echo.You are a quick reader! Any favo's you had in the story?
Break obviously,Alice,Oz and Gilbert,Echo.You are a quick reader! Any favo's you had in the story?
Break is most likely the best character in PH. Obvious reasons are obvious!Break obviously,Alice,Oz and Gilbert.
Who are your favourite characters?I forgot to mention Lottie is also my favourite.Break is most likely the best character in PH. Obvious reasons are obvious!
And then this happened at the ending:
![]()
And of course until that moment we knew that it was his time to go
....Life can be so unfair.
![]()
And of course you like the trio. No surprise there tbh. xD They are truly a wonderful trio. I approve your favo list!
Also have you seen the spoiler images of Kuroshitsuji? It seems that Elizabeth is having a dilemmabecause of her betrayel towards OCiel lol.
Mine would be Break and Alice. Leo is a close third oneWho are your favourite characters?I forgot to mention Lottie is also my favourite.
Oh I need to see Kuroshitsuji spoilers.Can you post those images.
Yeah saw it after that, it's increasing.Mine would be Break and Alice. Leo is a close third oneAlso there was a point Jack was one of my favos however that kinda changed after time.He still is quite boss-like tho. For the rest, I don't really have much favorites there however the others characters are quite nice as well. I mean, even Oz's dad proved himself at some point that I couldn't even dislike him anymorebecause of the Glenn possessing xD)when it all became clear why he was such an ass towards Oz which was quite understandable and I can't even blame him for that lol.
Ah, sorry. :/ But I saw you liked the posts in the Kuroshitsuji thread so I think you've already seen them. : P
Of course Ainz Sama is one of my favourites.I seen this and knew you are a fan...
![]()

Watch it,if I have not forgotten Anime is ahead of Manga.I've totally forgotten to watch Overlord Season 3... And I've been reading that manga for years how could I have forgotten![]()
I think the manga follows the anime.Really? Sweet. The manga is monthly so progression can be slow at times.
when i get money.So Arjuntul when will you go to Java
when i get a job..When will you get money

I will by 2020.Definetly.You are in FB too.I will contact you whenever i get the chance to visit Java.When will you get a job?
Lol this gonna be endless
Anyway, if you get the chance, dont forget to visit me![]()

Obviously MeWho is the king![]()

