Meet the King

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Break obviously,Alice,Oz and Gilbert.
Break is most likely the best character in PH. Obvious reasons are obvious!

And then this happened at the ending:


And of course until that moment we knew that it was his time to go
....
Life can be so unfair.

And of course you like the trio. No surprise there tbh. xD They are truly a wonderful trio. I approve your favo list!

Also have you seen the spoiler images of Kuroshitsuji? It seems that Elizabeth is having a dilemma
because of her betrayel towards OCiel lol.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Break is most likely the best character in PH. Obvious reasons are obvious!

And then this happened at the ending:


And of course until that moment we knew that it was his time to go
....
Life can be so unfair.

And of course you like the trio. No surprise there tbh. xD They are truly a wonderful trio. I approve your favo list!

Also have you seen the spoiler images of Kuroshitsuji? It seems that Elizabeth is having a dilemma
because of her betrayel towards OCiel lol.
Who are your favourite characters?I forgot to mention Lottie is also my favourite.

Oh I need to see Kuroshitsuji spoilers.Can you post those images.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Who are your favourite characters?I forgot to mention Lottie is also my favourite.

Oh I need to see Kuroshitsuji spoilers.Can you post those images.
Mine would be Break and Alice. Leo is a close third one
because of the Glenn possessing xD)
Also there was a point Jack was one of my favos however that kinda changed after time.He still is quite boss-like tho. For the rest, I don't really have much favorites there however the others characters are quite nice as well. I mean, even Oz's dad proved himself at some point that I couldn't even dislike him anymore
when it all became clear why he was such an ass towards Oz which was quite understandable and I can't even blame him for that lol.

Ah, sorry. :/ But I saw you liked the posts in the Kuroshitsuji thread so I think you've already seen them. : P
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Mine would be Break and Alice. Leo is a close third one
because of the Glenn possessing xD)
Also there was a point Jack was one of my favos however that kinda changed after time.He still is quite boss-like tho. For the rest, I don't really have much favorites there however the others characters are quite nice as well. I mean, even Oz's dad proved himself at some point that I couldn't even dislike him anymore
when it all became clear why he was such an ass towards Oz which was quite understandable and I can't even blame him for that lol.

Ah, sorry. :/ But I saw you liked the posts in the Kuroshitsuji thread so I think you've already seen them. : P
Yeah saw it after that, it's increasing.

Btw did you read Monster?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I seen this and knew you are a fan...

 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've totally forgotten to watch Overlord Season 3... And I've been reading that manga for years how could I have forgotten :lmao
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I've totally forgotten to watch Overlord Season 3... And I've been reading that manga for years how could I have forgotten :lmao
Watch it,if I have not forgotten Anime is ahead of Manga.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Really? Sweet. The manga is monthly so progression can be slow at times.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,661
Reaction score
31,923
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
So Arjuntul when will you go to Java
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,661
Reaction score
31,923
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
When will you get money
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,661
Reaction score
31,923
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
When will you get a job?

Lol this gonna be endless

Anyway, if you get the chance, dont forget to visit me ;)
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
When will you get a job?

Lol this gonna be endless

Anyway, if you get the chance, dont forget to visit me ;)
I will by 2020.Definetly.You are in FB too.I will contact you whenever i get the chance to visit Java.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Namaste bhai! Kese ho aap? Aur kya karre ho? :)
 
Top