- Joined
- Jan 6, 2018
- Messages
- 190
- Reaction score
- 228
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
HYPEEEEEEEEEE
there's a few other shows airing in January that have no animated PV or just got them. We probably don't even have the full line-up yet as there's only ~30 shows I can see and usually each season gets 50-60.The anime starts in two months, right? They are taking too long to release a trailer (or maybe it's always been this way).
Nah, it already came. It's called Black Clover.I feel like there is a disaster coming

But i want my 48 One Piece issues/year.As it should be. He deserves his breaks.

Why ?I feel like there is a disaster coming
No neither didDid Comiq or World Trigger replace anything? I don't remember.
In that case, we need more disasters! A successful anime and manga, overall awesome action series. Jump, please make more disasters!Nah, it already came. It's called Black Clover.
This is a joke ya'll. Chill. It was just such an easy response.

Come now! Franxx, Persona 5 and Ace Attorney S2 weren't.....uh...physically painful? I'm sure Neverland will be fine, the voicework at least sounds good even if I couldn't tell who was playing who without subtitles.I feel like there is a disaster coming
Franxx as a production overall was strong. The character acting was great even if the action sequences weren't very memorable. That is really what we should hope for with Neverland and also what they're seemingly prioritizing reading that interview with producer Fukushima. The staff are also all great animators when it comes to character acting.Come now! Franxx, Persona 5 and Ace Attorney S2 weren't.....uh...physically painful? I'm sure Neverland will be fine, the voicework at least sounds good even if I couldn't tell who was playing who without subtitles.