Theory - Absorbing the Four Graces is 100% possible. | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Absorbing the Four Graces is 100% possible.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I doubt escanor was "born" with the grace and if he was it does not matter. The most likely scenario is that the grace either reached him randomly or that rosa chick gave it to him .Add to that, it is interesting that escanor has been surviving with the grace for so long. I maintain there must be something special about him that allowed him that. If not that, there is a good chance his own innate magic has been influenced by the sun grace .

The one who laugh

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Syria
I am bored and lazy to read more salt pages so for now we have 1 important question which is :3c
Where the fuck is the ocean and storm graces :teehee ?
Solve this and I am sure the graces being absorbed will be true :verily

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Pretty sure they are with the spirits of Sariel and Tarmiel.

So absorbing the blessings could happen if they just come along and hand them to Elizabeth or Ludoshel.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I don't think graces are absorbable because each has a different attribute unlike commandments which are all of dark attribute .
Also I don't think they need it. It will be interesting to see Elizabeth unlocking her magic, flash suits ludo the best , sariel and tarmiel most likely aren't dead, and sunshine is escanor's.
This doesn't make sense.

Just because the commandments have different rules and regulations that the user and others must follow doesn't mean the core nature of each decree is different to each other.

All the blessings at core should be light attributed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Elizaberh should absorb the blessings given that she is the Supreme Goddesses daughter and is the only one of royal blood to do so, even the Four Archangels shouldn't be able to do it without consequences.

Additionally, Elizabeth is ready to sacrifice her life and entire future in order to save Meliodas and prevent him from becoming Demon King - thus the prospect of absorbing the blessings should be entirely viable to her if absolutely needed.

It would be extremely enjoyable and a smart choice by Nakaba to have Elizabeth absorb the blessings given Maels time to take the stage is over, Ludoshel is too predictable as a "villain" and seeing Elizabeth and Meliodas do battle or struggle against each other with decrees vs blessings will be much better than an ass pull friendship moment to save Meliodas.

It also would be cool to see Elizabeth fight for Meliodas and against him, she deserves the spotlight.

JellalF

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
99.99% chances of mael either absorbing the 2 free graces or sun.

the powerscaller

Reaction score
Country
India
This doesn't make sense.

Just because the commandments have different rules and regulations that the user and others must follow doesn't mean the core nature of each decree is different to each other.

All the blessings at core should be light attributed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Elizaberh should absorb the blessings given that she is the Supreme Goddesses daughter and is the only one of royal blood to do so, even the Four Archangels shouldn't be able to do it without consequences.

Additionally, Elizabeth is ready to sacrifice her life and entire future in order to save Meliodas and prevent him from becoming Demon King - thus the prospect of absorbing the blessings should be entirely viable to her if absolutely needed.

It would be extremely enjoyable and a smart choice by Nakaba to have Elizabeth absorb the blessings given Maels time to take the stage is over, Ludoshel is too predictable as a "villain" and seeing Elizabeth and Meliodas do battle or struggle against each other with decrees vs blessings will be much better than an ass pull friendship moment to save Meliodas.

It also would be cool to see Elizabeth fight for Meliodas and against him, she deserves the spotlight.
well obviously she can absorb the graces but t it wont happen because it is a shounen manga and Elizabeth and meliodas are going to be together in the end but is she absorbs the graces she won't be able to stay in the world. at max she is going to get a new innate magic that's it.
Nakaba always trashes her so don't expect much from her she's the second orihime.
And who said that or where is it stated that mael's role is done.
This dude absorbed the commandments and was controlling them until the fourth one. so graces which from his own race he can definitely absorb them and control them easily with getting the best potential out of it.
As he has been a demon for a while and is also an archangel and is repenting for his sins so he will definitely be considerate towards demons and finally there Can be peace. Even as a child he wanted to end the war and bring peace no way he is going to end up being a side character.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
we all know mael will get them #MakeMaelGreatAgain
yes he definitely is going to absorb it towards the end of the manga

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
but unfortunately mael Is going to absorb the graces after all there is no one else in the goddess clan to rule it cause if Elizabeth absorbs the graces then she can't be with meliodas whuch is her main goal and for ludoshel he just can't cause he's not in his real body and even if he goes then he will vanish in a few moments as we saw sar and tar slowly fading. Also mael wanted to stop the war and make peace
Why couldn't she be with Meliodas? Assuming the Graces are 50% of the SD's power, absorbing two of them should put her on a comparable level to 5C Mel. She doesn't need to absorb all the Graces.

Yeah, Ludo isn't on his real body. He needs time to fully reconstruct it, which is why he let Hendy and Gil go there in the first place, to use them as vessels (IMO). If he can gain enough time to fully recover his original body, I don't see why he couldn't absorb them. Sar and Tar simply didn't have enough time to recover their bodies fully because they were afraid of killing their Human Hosts. Ludo isn't like them, I have my doubts seeing him making the same mistake as Sar and Tar.

I don't see Mael taking the Graces, he already had too much protagonism absorbing the decrees and transforming once in each chapter. Yeah, he has motives to do it, but Eli also has them, and she hasn't done too much in this Holy War, even though she is the female main character of this show along with Mel.

the powerscaller

Reaction score
Country
India
Why couldn't she be with Meliodas? Assuming the Graces are 50% of the SD's power, absorbing two of them should put her on a comparable level to 5C Mel. She doesn't need to absorb all the Graces.

Yeah, Ludo isn't on his real body. He needs time to fully reconstruct it, which is why he let Hendy and Gil go there in the first place, to use them as vessels (IMO). If he can gain enough time to fully recover his original body, I don't see why he couldn't absorb them. Sar and Tar simply didn't have enough time to recover their bodies fully because they were afraid of killing their Human Hosts. Ludo isn't like them, I have my doubts seeing him making the same mistake as Sar and Tar.

I don't see Mael taking the Graces, he already had too much protagonism absorbing the decrees and transforming once in each chapter. Yeah, he has motives to do it, but Eli also has them, and she hasn't done too much in this Holy War, even though she is the female main character of this show along with Mel.
Brk nakaba always trashes Elizabeth so don't expect much from her. ok I can agree with the ludo taking the graces part but he will always remain a racist and such is not gonna be a happy end. and since where is it stated that maels role is over yes he got a lot of transformation but that was for his evil part.
I can see him begging forgiveness to sar and tar and they finally give him their graces.
Elizabeth at max is going to get her own innate magic

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
Brk nakaba always trashes Elizabeth so don't expect much from her. ok I can agree with the ludo taking the graces part but he will always remain a racist and such is not gonna be a happy end. and since where is it stated that maels role is over yes he got a lot of transformation but that was for his evil part.
I can see him begging forgiveness to sar and tar and they finally give him their graces.
Elizabeth at max is going to get her own innate magic
Does he? Her power has always been gradually revealed just the same as Mel. The end of part 1 had her saving everyone. The reveal of her past had her placed in the realm of the AA and 10C at the very least. To expect more is not unfounded is it? Zeldris debuted in chapter 109. How much had he done in these 170+ chapters? He did a bit, yet expectations for his power mounted no? I do not find that her ultimate role would be less than significant. However, quite a bit of these comments seem to indicate that the belief in the graces being half of the sds power is unquestionable.

the powerscaller

Reaction score
Country
India
Does he? Her power has always been gradually revealed just the same as Mel. The end of part 1 had her saving everyone. The reveal of her past had her placed in the realm of the AA and 10C at the very least. To expect more is not unfounded is it? Zeldris debuted in chapter 109. How much had he done in these 170+ chapters? He did a bit, yet expectations for his power mounted no? I do not find that her ultimate role would be less than significant. However, quite a bit of these comments seem to indicate that the belief in the graces being half of the sds power is unquestionable.
take it granted she is never going to absorb graces she's a healer mostly.
she has some other power but she just won't absorb the graces. she just has the hype for being a healer and she's superbly weak except her magic

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
take it granted she is never going to absorb graces she's a healer mostly.
she has some other power but she just won't absorb the graces. she just has the hype for being a healer and she's superbly weak except her magic
She is mostly a healer. It’s the role she chose. And is it not true that she has an understanding and usage of magic that is not limited to healing?

King is superbly weak except his magic so I don’t believe the implication holds true. Merlin is superbly weak except her magic so I don’t believe the implication holds true. You say “except magic” which I can only assume you mean other areas in particular and not weak as a generality. Unless you actually do believe she, in general, is superbly weak or that what I believe you meant is untrue. What’s the difference between hype and implication? I’d much rather find that implication, both connotatively and denotatively, is more important to outcome rather than tainted “hype,” in where she has already been implied to have been on a foremost tier of power aside from just healing has she not?

I think it’s possible that origin and details surrounding the graces will decide their role going forward. Wether or not sar and tar are fine is also of note. It was quite recently revealed that the 10 c were half of the dks power right? So what are the circumstances of the graces origin? And what purpose did the sd have in bestowing them to the AA?

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Elizabeth, Ludoshel or Mael absorbing the blessings is the only viable option for the Goddesses to stand a chance against Meliodas.

I think Nakaba is going to make this happen given Ocean & Tornado are host-free and are equivalent to 5 commandments.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Elizabeth, Ludoshel or Mael absorbing the blessings is the only viable option for the Goddesses to stand a chance against Meliodas.

I think Nakaba is going to make this happen given Ocean & Tornado are host-free and are equivalent to 5 commandments.
You said that about Mael too. Emo Mel, Ban and the Mael gang seems a far more likely contender to defeat 5C Mel.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
In my opinion, I doubt anyone will even attempt that, assuming that it is even possible to absorb a grace.

A grace seems to have his own will, as showed by how Sunshine choose Escanor of all people as a host.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
You said that about Mael too. Emo Mel, Ban and the Mael gang seems a far more likely contender to defeat 5C Mel.
Of course, because this was before King went from 40,000 to over 200,000 in a single power up and moment.

Also, we thought people like the AA, Elizabeth and others were around 100,000 but given Nakaba's new tendency to inflate PL Maels PL with the 4 commandments was trash.

5C-Meliodas will not be fodderized by a ass pull power as well, Nakaba loves him too much.

the powerscaller

Reaction score
Country
India
Of course, because this was before King went from 40,000 to over 200,000 in a single power up and moment.

Also, we thought people like the AA, Elizabeth and others were around 100,000 but given Nakaba's new tendency to inflate PL Maels PL with the 4 commandments was trash.

5C-Meliodas will not be fodderized by a ass pull power as well, Nakaba loves him too much.
probably nakaba is the biggest Mel fanboy. but Still I believe that mael's base power Level is above 200k

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
probably nakaba is the biggest Mel fanboy. but Still I believe that mael's base power Level is above 200k
Nakaba would want to force a Goddess to absorb the blessings in order to emphasise how powerful Meliodas is with the commandments.

He can't help himself and even then, 2G-Mael/Ludoshel/Elizabeth will be fodderized.

the powerscaller

Reaction score
Country
India
Nakaba would want to force a Goddess to absorb the blessings in order to emphasise how powerful Meliodas is with the commandments.

He can't help himself and even then, 2G-Mael/Ludoshel/Elizabeth will be fodderized.
sometimes I think he is planning to make meliodas the final villain which would be totally nonsense.
We need someone as a final villain whom the MC along with everyone with help of team work defeat the final villain

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia

By that logic Nakaba isnt going to make Elizabeth the one to beat him because he likes benching her too much.