Art - Volume Cover and Official Art Thread | Page 45 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Estarossa173

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Here:
Monspiet…
I'd been at a loss all that time as to what to do with you gone.
But… this is what I decided.
And thus she got over her grudge with mael and decided to help save him only to wind up dying hours after monspeet died. Super.

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
And thus she got over her grudge with mael and decided to help save him only to wind up dying hours after monspeet died. Super.
It really was a stupid plot development that even resurrecting her would do shit to fix because of how odd it is.

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
So there were corrections concerning the case of maels six wings in volume 34 correct? He has 5. 3 white 2 black according to spoilerkingjialiane tumblr?

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh yes i see I see. My apologies still kinda blurry eyed right now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh yes i see I see. My apologies still kinda blurry eyed right now
Funny how my head processed that visual seeing as how you can clearly see 3 black in one panel and 3 black on the other panel

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
I see 6 wings in chapter 281 (3 white, 3 black)

How the hell did Nakaba forget to draw six wings? It couldn't be that hard. It also completly ruins the savign through of Mael getting weaker. Also why did Mael have six wings with a PL of 200k but his brother who has 201k has only four?

Last edited:

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
It also completly ruins the savign through of Mael getting weaker.
And I am so glad about that. If Nakaba did have the intention to erase his wings gradually during the fight, I am sure someone like Hawk for ex. would have said something about that, so that the readers would begin to suspect. But since it was not mentioned at all, I assumed it was just a mistake from Nakaba. I still think Mael started to get weak when he lost his strength and againt awakened King and then the commandments accelerated the absorption process.

Also why did Mael have six wings with a PL of 200k but his brother who has 201k has only four?
Can you remind me in which chapter it was establized that the amount of your wings = the power level you have for goddesses?

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
How the hell did Nakaba forget to draw six wings? It couldn't be that hard. It also completly ruins the savign through of Mael getting weaker. Also why did Mael have six wings with a PL of 200k but his brother who has 201k has only four?
Oh yeah, that’s right. I do remember Nakaba saying somewhere that the greater number of wings or the bigger the wings, the stronger the goddess.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh yeah, that’s right. I do remember Nakaba saying somewhere that the greater number of wings or the bigger the wings, the stronger the goddess.
It's just odd.
And I am so glad about that. If Nakaba did have the intention to erase his wings gradually during the fight, I am sure someone like Hawk for ex. would have said something about that, so that the readers would begin to suspect. But since it was not mentioned at all, I assumed it was just a mistake from Nakaba. I still think Mael started to get weak when he lost his strength and againt awakened King and then the commandments accelerated the absorption process.

Can you remind me in which chapter it was establized that the amount of your wings = the power level you have for goddesses?
I have a question. If they made such a big deal about the commandment breaking down. How wouldn't his PL just end up decreasing? It makes a plothole out of what would have been a save. Fixing the art actually screwed up.

It was in a Q&A.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Here's the album of Volume 34 extras.

TL:
Pic 1:
Monspiet…
I had been at a loss the entire time as to what to do with you gone.

Pic 2:
Top band: A certain "The Seven Dadly Sins" phantom rough draft I
[Skipping the bubbles because of the horrid handwriting.]
Box: This is the part of the rough draft drawn before chapter 260. The content goes like this: Monspiet and Derrierie help the villagers from the Demons' attack but the same villagers fear and ostracize them. Despite that, they try to find their own ideal way right now, and what appears before them…?

Pic 3:
Top band: A certain "The Seven Deadly Sins" phantom rough draft II
[Again, skipping bubbles.]
*Rajine: The name of Derrierie's big sister.
Box: …but this is the Weekly Shonen Magazine we're talking about! I boldly decided to cut that out. Because a weekly manga is all about the humans who think of their explosive power and vigor week on week as life. But if that were there, the story after chapter 260 would have been exquisitely different.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Also, I can read some bubbles. Here's an interesting bit: Apparently, Monspiet's decree blocks the voices of anyone that expresses thoughts/feelings held hidden in their hearts.

Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I boldly decided to cut that out. Because a weekly manga is all about the humans who think of their explosive power and vigor week on week as life. But if that were there, the story after chapter 260 would have been exquisitely different.
That's lame. Would've been a good thing to see Monspiet and Derriere atone somewhat for their previous actions.

Here's an interesting bit: Apparently, Monspiet's decree blocks the voices of anyone that expresses thoughts/feelings held hidden in their hearts.
That's just regular lame. That being said, it could've been amazing if Derriere and Monspiet's roles were reversed and she translated everything he said because he was afflicted by his own curse. Have it be revealed that he told her his feelings like in the other flashback and she didn't hear it or ignored it for some reason, making it a fruitless endeavor on his end. Then she finally hears it after her death. You would've possibly gotten a tear or two out of me Nakaba.

Last edited:

ShadowCT6

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Inside vol. 34:
There are so many important characters and Nakaba decided to portrait one that roughly appeared almost 200 chapters ago? That’s odd.

Also, I can read some bubbles. Here's an interesting bit: Apparently, Monspiet's decree blocks the voices of anyone that expresses thoughts/feelings held hidden in their hearts.
I know that this was the most probable, however I was waiting for an effect that was more effective on battle, like the Love and Faith ones.

Last edited:

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
I know that this was the most probable, however I was waiting for an effect that was more effective on battle, like the Love and Faith ones.
The Ten Commandments weren't created for battle. They aren't like the Graces of the Goddesses.
The Demon King created the Ten Commandments to extent his reign in the Underworld and the curses are like laws they have to respect (do not kill, do not hate,...)

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
Figures. I guess nakaba could’ve think of anything else.

It’s nice we got the name of derieri’s sister.

TL:
Pic 1:
Monspiet…

Pic 2:
Box: This is the part of the rough draft drawn before chapter 260. The content goes like this: Monspiet and Derrierie help the villagers from the Demons' attack but the same villagers fear and ostracize them. Despite that, they try to find their own ideal way right now, and what appears before them…?

Pic 3:
Box: …but this is the Weekly Shonen Magazine we're talking about! I boldly decided to cut that out. Because a weekly manga is all about the humans who think of their explosive power and vigor week on week as life. But if that were there, the story after chapter 260 would have been exquisitely different.
Wish we actually got to see them help the villagers.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States

TL:
Pic 1:
Monspiet…

Pic 2:

Pic 3:
I find this offensive. As a story teller and someone who actually thinks. This hurt the story, this was encessary for the transition, this, this. Goddamn Nakaba.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
The Ten Commandments weren't created for battle. They aren't like the Graces of the Goddesses.
The Demon King created the Ten Commandments to extent his reign in the Underworld and the curses are like laws they have to respect (do not kill, do not hate,...)
Good point, indeed, you are right.

Commandments aren't created for battle unlike the Graces at the Origin.