The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Its understandable, @Pat should find us some code for revolving usernames. :nod
Code to allow users to change their own usernames? Such an add-on already exists AFAIK but I guess the 6-month rule was implemented for a reason (which was before my time), so the staff may not be willing to grant this privilege to users. :hmm
 

Lost in you

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
167
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea
Code to allow users to change their own usernames? Such an add-on already exists AFAIK but I guess the 6-month rule was implemented for a reason (which was before my time), so the staff may not be willing to grant this privilege to users. :hmm
I think it's better to keep the 6 months timestamp, because it would certainly turn into a catastrophic sight.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
"Revolving" is something I haven't seen before, could be interesting, but ultimately very confusing alright, especially if you're in parts of the forum you're not familiar with.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ooh, hype. :zomg

Is it bad that the things I’m the most hyped about lately are probably seen as aimed at kids at the age of 7..?
That includes the new Moomin right?

Hoping it's good. The english cast is amazing andthe finnish one seems better than what it has been in other recent audio productions for Moomin.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Its not like that Shobu, its just that what you asked for didnt really lead to something funny.
Usually, health issues are not a thing to make fun of and its easy to take it the wrong way, even if you dont mean any harm like in your case.

Im telling you this cause I know latinos have a very bold humour, kind of similar to how its here, so some jokes that to us may just seem sassy are rude or even offensive to other people.
Usually Fosh's life makes me laugh :lmao

Yep, one of the few things i've learned here is how different the mindset of europeans is comparing with the southern ones is, adding the sense of humor ofc. I even spoke this with a spanish friend when i cared being here and told me about the normality of those with more rules to follow makes them have a less 'hard to grasp' but more 'sensible towards to' way to enjoy things in an average day.

Buuut there are exceptions... like Syx, Xad, Lawl and Vici. Who take at least one smile from my face :heh

Looks like she's wearing corduroy trousers - I really hate corduroy

It's both uncomfortable and unattractive - without being waterproof, nor that much more durable than regular jeans
What is the point of it?!?
Exactly that one, to attract.
No pain no gain, beautifully speaking.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Code to allow users to change their own usernames? Such an add-on already exists AFAIK but I guess the 6-month rule was implemented for a reason (which was before my time), so the staff may not be willing to grant this privilege to users. :hmm
I understand the reason for the rule as such; I was thinking it would be a cool feature to have your name change kind of automatically to some presets that you can make set to an interval / time. Just an idea that came to me when i was reading some of the earlier posts. Thanks for the response <3!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That includes the new Moomin right?

Hoping it's good. The english cast is amazing andthe finnish one seems better than what it has been in other recent audio productions for Moomin.
Yeah, I made a post yesterday about being hyped af about that one, after the Finnish and Finn-Swedish cast announcements. I have a feeling I’ll geek out and watch every episode in all three languages (and only understand like 5% of the Finnish one, but still). The English cast is the stuff dreams are made of, so it’d be a shame to not watch that version, but on the other hand Mumin without the Finlandssvenska accent isn’t really Mumin in my world. Read some interviews with a Swedish-speaking cast members and they definitely seem to have the right idea of what that entire world is about, too, so I’m seriously getting my hopes up here.

All the visuals I’ve seen are friggin’ gorgeous too. :wtf And the crew - producers, writers, the lot of them are also worth getting hyped about. :x3
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh you discussed it already
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I dropped both manga, HxH's limitless amounts of hiatus' and it's essay-filled chapters when it returns finally got to me. BEGONE! :arf
Also, Shokugeki hasn't been good for a solid year if not more, I kept reading it for some nice double-spreads or good art-moments, but fuck it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dropped Shokugeki too :/

Here is a couple of them:

Prometheus
Awoken EyEs
Born from Within
Malicious Soul
Waking the Rabbit
White Rabbit
Devil Pawn

That are those that I had in mind, six months is too long...
Are those really the kinda names you identify with? :grumble
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Was a solid show...actually a remake of a 1960's movie.
I really loved how much character insight you got from such a short series.

I recommend to you like Xad did to me...watch Bodyguard
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also...hows moms and pops?
They are fine, uncle!

Indeed I liked the episodes, kinda disliked the end itself, but all the story had some surprising plot twists you'd never expect from a horror/thirll series.


@Hardy, Happy Birthday!

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
New job is aight...crazy shifts tho not used to that.
Might not play mafia afterall...with training they got me working all over the place x/
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
First day, or you had a few already?

What you been doing those days?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Second...had me doing some of everything...mostly prep.
Been on tge grill a bit but not much...i like it so far.
Everyone is cool and helpful...
 
Top