Ah, no, I'm enjoying it enough now.Ah, York New City is definitely a big turn around if you didn't enjoy/like the earlier arc. The fights that are coming especially.
It was only the start that I really wasn't super excited about
Ah, no, I'm enjoying it enough now.Ah, York New City is definitely a big turn around if you didn't enjoy/like the earlier arc. The fights that are coming especially.
Wrote down the names, but haven‘t had the time yet. Will let you know.@GrySun You happened to read the one-shot or short series I recommended after Confession?
Yeah, I think that if I was european I would stick to Europe as well. Tbh my mom' situation kinda requires me to stay here for now, so this "move to Canada plan" is something that doesn't have a deadline. If any great opportunity shows up anywhere, I'll work around my restrictions, but otherwise I'll check if Canada or any other place will provide us what we consider to be important for a permanent living in the future. I do love what I've learned about Canada overall, but didn't pay as much attention to other countries so far.Canada is a great country with lots of benefits, but I've always loved Europe as a place to live mostly because of the diversity it offers, Scandanavian countries are the way to go, as far as I know, but a lot of countries have their own pros and cons of course.
I haven't travelled much, but that's gonna happen one day.![]()
Like most shounens, the start is definitely not something to get excited about. Can't blame you.Ah, no, I'm enjoying it enough now.
It was only the start that I really wasn't super excited about
But... there's no beach to enjoy thereCanada is a great country with lots of benefits, but I've always loved Europe as a place to live mostly because of the diversity it offers, Scandanavian countries are the way to go, as far as I know, but a lot of countries have their own pros and cons of course.

Can confirm.There's nowt wrong with northern beaches.
They toughen you up and are good for your health and general well-being.
Welp.... I want to go to those places now...There's nowt wrong with northern beaches.
They toughen you up and are good for your health and general well-being.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We still have like 5 people@Mariana what's the status on the Xmas Ff Santa Klaus?


Love is a pretty terrible thing, at times.My parents’ dog is being put down tomorrow. I still see him as my dog as well, though, they got him while I was still living at home at 13-14 years old. Haven’t lived with him for eight years or so but this still hits me hard.
At least I’m prepared this time. Last time, with the dog of my childhood, it came way too suddenly and I was all torn up for months.
Bah.![]()


it doesn't matter when they die

Yeah, when Lucky (the dog I grew up with) had to go that seriously wounded me and I’ll definitely never get over it. It’s corny as heck, but he was honestly my best friend, definitely like a “brother”. Don't have quite the same connection to Zeke, but still, he's family.I've been crying for years now, when it comes to Juul, he's still alive, and he's in good health, but he's past the expected age of his race for quite some time now, and every once in a while the thought just enters my mind and I can't help but have a little breakdown. Even as I'm typing this I have tears in my eyes. Lately he's having some problems with incontinence, which is just another sign of his age and whenever I have my cuddle moments with him I can't help but get emotional.
My family has had a lot of dogs in the time I lived at home, none of them had very long lives because of different reasons, so I coped with it very well, I was torn for months when "my first dog" died, the only thing that got me through that was the daughter which we also "owned", she had a rough time after the death as well and just slowly withered away for a bit longer than a year before passing too. After that we had a few, which either died or we gave away for reasons and it never really did much, but Juul is a whole different story again, he helped me through so much fucking shit in these past 13 years he's been with me, and he still does.
As a dog "owner" you'lre already preparing for it since the day it joins the family, and if it's a few years or over a decade, you're never fully prepared for the loss, and that's for the same reason what @zimbardo said, and that's because it's a family member, not just a pet. I choose my dog over girlfriends, and even now I can honestly say that my wife takes a backseat when it comes to family, because my son and dog come first. No discussion. That seems like a silly thing to say, but the emotional connection I've had with my best friend, who's been through thick and thin for the past 13 years, is something I don't think I can ever recreate with anyone or anything.
I hope you and your parents get through this time in a decent way, it's never easy, @Organizized. How's Vide taking the news, was he close with the dog?
KK - and must say with your new set, your new style is fabulous.We still have like 5 people
But fair enough, tomorrow is a holiday so I'll PM the other silent mofos. Maybe we get to 7 people!
