The point of this thread is to discuss Internal shinsoo quality control in general.
Internal Quality shinsoo control is an insanely useful ability that SIU straight up ended up ignoring back during the hidden floor arc. I am kinda still wondering about some of its properties. The basis of internal quality shinsoo control seems to be about basically inserting your shinsoo qualities into your body to have that power explode within you and given you a performance boost. Basically a juiced up redan.
As far as I can tell there are several types of shinsoo characteristics:
1.- Shinsoo shapes: Like spear or orb.
2.- Shinsoo qualities: Like lightning or ice.
3.- Shinsoo reinforcement: Like what fucking miseng does. I assume this is also what is going on with Ha family members.
And your overall shinsoo characteristics can be any combination of those. Dunno if there is a shape that goes with shinsoo boosts or if shinsoo boosts can have elemental properties. Probably not as if the koon had access to a lightning shinsoo boost then this power would even stack over internal quality shinsoo control and make them bullshit in the reinforcement area even above the ha.
Anyways, back to internal quality control.
At first I found it weird that we never saw bam using it. Then I thought that odds are that we know so little about this and its likely that this is simply not a skill for bam. For one thing, can you use this if your shinsoo characteristics do not have an elemental affinity? When eduan explained it he simply used his lightning. So in bam's case it is plausible that his orb simply did not allow him the tools to use it. Unless bam can insert the orb into himself but that sounds odd. When we saw zahard used his internal shinsoo quality control he used a golden shinwonryu bang apparently, not even his golden needle.
Another point, would this skill even be useful to bam? Internal control seems to be meant to strengthen close range combat for the most part. Though in ran's case it also seems to result in stronger lighting spears but my memory on that might be off. Anyways, bam currently simply does not have the specks for CQC. He can technically do it but its generally a bad idea for him to engage in this against someone who has ideal specks for CQC. Such as when bam fought data zahard, the vast majority of times bam was within punching distance of zahard he ended up bleeding on the other side of the stage.
I am guessing that before bam can genuinely use this skill he'd need to first work on his base strength and then get a second shinsoo quality with an elemental affinity he can use.
Something else I am wondering... Does using an internal shinsoo quality control allow you to imbue the properties of your element into your body? As in making eduan's punches, say, electric or making zahard's body tougher? My initial assumption was that it would allow this but seeing how things have played out I am sort of skeptical of that idea.
Internal Quality shinsoo control is an insanely useful ability that SIU straight up ended up ignoring back during the hidden floor arc. I am kinda still wondering about some of its properties. The basis of internal quality shinsoo control seems to be about basically inserting your shinsoo qualities into your body to have that power explode within you and given you a performance boost. Basically a juiced up redan.
As far as I can tell there are several types of shinsoo characteristics:
1.- Shinsoo shapes: Like spear or orb.
2.- Shinsoo qualities: Like lightning or ice.
3.- Shinsoo reinforcement: Like what fucking miseng does. I assume this is also what is going on with Ha family members.
And your overall shinsoo characteristics can be any combination of those. Dunno if there is a shape that goes with shinsoo boosts or if shinsoo boosts can have elemental properties. Probably not as if the koon had access to a lightning shinsoo boost then this power would even stack over internal quality shinsoo control and make them bullshit in the reinforcement area even above the ha.
Anyways, back to internal quality control.
At first I found it weird that we never saw bam using it. Then I thought that odds are that we know so little about this and its likely that this is simply not a skill for bam. For one thing, can you use this if your shinsoo characteristics do not have an elemental affinity? When eduan explained it he simply used his lightning. So in bam's case it is plausible that his orb simply did not allow him the tools to use it. Unless bam can insert the orb into himself but that sounds odd. When we saw zahard used his internal shinsoo quality control he used a golden shinwonryu bang apparently, not even his golden needle.
Another point, would this skill even be useful to bam? Internal control seems to be meant to strengthen close range combat for the most part. Though in ran's case it also seems to result in stronger lighting spears but my memory on that might be off. Anyways, bam currently simply does not have the specks for CQC. He can technically do it but its generally a bad idea for him to engage in this against someone who has ideal specks for CQC. Such as when bam fought data zahard, the vast majority of times bam was within punching distance of zahard he ended up bleeding on the other side of the stage.
I am guessing that before bam can genuinely use this skill he'd need to first work on his base strength and then get a second shinsoo quality with an elemental affinity he can use.
Something else I am wondering... Does using an internal shinsoo quality control allow you to imbue the properties of your element into your body? As in making eduan's punches, say, electric or making zahard's body tougher? My initial assumption was that it would allow this but seeing how things have played out I am sort of skeptical of that idea.
Last edited: