The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Well guess you guys hangout before?
:comfort
In other non boss related news, heres a pic of a nice puss that came my way.
Last time I managed to catch a pic of two little ones sleeping, but this one is cute as well.
pls ignore the ambulance fotobam :/

Somehow it came out sideways on the upload "//
Never mate, he wants me to something nasty, not my homothing.

Everytime i see reflections in dis thread, i think in Gry hiding somewhere of it :lmao

Oh man, happy right now, french fries with cheese sauce. What a good discovery.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Never mate, he wants me to something nasty, not my homothing.

Everytime i see reflections in dis thread, i think in Gry hiding somewhere of it :lmao

Oh man, happy right now, french fries with cheese sauce. What a good discovery.
WAIT WAIT WAAAAIT - He want to homo you?


:notsure
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I love to wash my face with cool water in the night.

When in winter, i cannot do it, loving summer once again:hee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My supervisor quit his job...

Now he wants to hang out with me :emocat
Mah gawd
I loathe winter :notrust

If you don’t want to hang out with him you don’t have to. Unless he knows a job opening that is better :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hi


Good morning boys n peeps! _

Seems like another quiet Sunday.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:hi
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I smash again
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Htf is Sasuke in the Husband wars...smh lol
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Htf is Sasuke in the Husband wars...smh lol
Ask @zimbardo. He must’ve stocked up on tons of great reasons by now. xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ask @zimbardo. He must’ve stocked up on tons of great reasons by now. xD
Just checked his campaign. Man, Sasuke is such a great husbando, I’d completely forgotten. <_>
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
As I said previously - Sasuke is just seriously misunderstood is all.
He's a fantastic husbando gnut

But don't just take my word for it - why not ask the main character himself.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I...know :nunogasm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can't decide if I like Solar or Lunar more
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
meh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I prefer Solar, the color scheme looks more appealing with those skills effects.
You mean in-game? I thought I'd prefer Lunar but Solar is just so cool looking too. Almost like a Ringed Knight.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I prefer solar as well, Lunar looks pretty dull
 
Top