The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I had some episodes when I was young but mine weren't bad, the cysts were just messing up with my cycle. And yeah, in the end I didn't need surgeries either, they would just come and go, without any relevant/permanent impact ._. Hope it's the same and it goes well, but calm, that's a somewhat common issue and I don't think surgery is frequent answer for it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I've had one of those bad boys, not in my ovarian though. I needed surgery, which was a piece of cake. The recovery on the other hand, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I had some episodes when I was young but mine weren't bad, the cysts were just messing up with my cycle. And yeah, in the end I didn't need surgeries either, they would just come and go, without any relevant/permanent impact ._. Hope it's the same and it goes well, but calm, that's a somewhat common issue and I don't think surgery is frequent answer for it.
Yeah, my big sis also had this issue once, and as you say they came and were gone in short time.
The problem is my little sis cyst is quite big (4.6 cm , when 5 cm is the limit for intervention) so its usually torn and causes internal bleeding, so shes having a very bad time.

In the end we can only wait and hope for it to get well on its own.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hope she gets through it without needing any medical assistance! :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wishing her the best @Lambu.
:comfort

In other non serious news, this windows update to dark mode. Darn well worth it but about darn time.
 
Last edited:

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
My sis has been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst. We have been in the hospital the whole day but in the end the doctors decided to not operate and hope for it to "reabsorb" itself. Theres also the risk of torsion due to the additional weight so if she feels severe pain again we will have to take her back to the hospital.

Praying for it to be just a scare.
Oh no :sad. I had a roommate who had ovarian cysts and had to manage her weight and condition. I hope she feels better and the pain isn’t chronic :redface
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Thanks guys, she's feeling a bit better today :)

Now that she's in bed, her ocupation is bingereading TPN, already wants the 4th volume :lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Now that I think about it... I should have been a better bigger sister @.@ Whenever my baby sister wanted to check something of mine, all I could think of was how she would ruin my comics, books and video games @_@...
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
There's been so long since my last time sending an argentinian to la verga, feels so refreshed to screw them once again :p

An old man wanted me to pay his bills just because was my duty as a worker... and i was alone... and tell him to return to his country for good.

:bob
I am really happy.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Now that I think about it... I should have been a better bigger sister @.@ Whenever my baby sister wanted to check something of mine, all I could think of was how she would ruin my comics, books and video games @_@...
At least you realise this now, if only my brothers realised this :emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Now that I think about it... I should have been a better bigger sister @.@ Whenever my baby sister wanted to check something of mine, all I could think of was how she would ruin my comics, books and video games @_@...
She definitely would have.
At least you realise this now, if only my brothers realised this :emocat
Get your own stuff scrub.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I still recall how a friend in high school threw me one of my Lord of the Rings book to return it, and he was many meters away from me... and I was never good at catching... The poor book just got smashed against the concrete floor... Then people say I have anger issues... >.> I proudly do in those cases.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I once borrowed a PS2 game to a friend, he spilled drinks all over the case and let it soak because he was to busy playing the actual game.

I made him disappear
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
I still recall how a friend in high school threw me one of my Lord of the Rings book to return it, and he was many meters away from me... and I was never good at catching... The poor book just got smashed against the concrete floor... Then people say I have anger issues... >.> I proudly do in those cases.
Please tell me that i am not your friend... ugh.

I made him disappear
Like with a snap like Thanos?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Thanks guys, she's feeling a bit better today :)

Now that she's in bed, her ocupation is bingereading TPN, already wants the 4th volume :lmao
I'm glad she got better! Here's hoping for more recovery o/

And nice! Though, you're going to need more cash to buy more volumes :tem
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well everyone has qualms when lending your stuff, it really depends on how much confidence you have on others. I've come to lend very expensive stuff to friends, because I know they will return it exactly as it was before the borrowing.

My sis for example is usually a mess with her stuff (kinda clumsy) so I rarely lend her valuable things... but I like that, at least, shes very very careful with whats not hers.

I once borrowed a PS2 game to a friend, he spilled drinks all over the case and let it soak because he was to busy playing the actual game.

I made him disappear
So you gave him the "You are dead to me" look



:XD

I'm glad she got better! Here's hoping for more recovery o/

And nice! Though, you're going to need more cash to buy more volumes :tem
Well I already have the next two volumes but I wanted to give them to her as xmas gift. If she keeps giving me the puppy look I'll have to search for something else :p
 
Top