The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Netflix has the Korean live-action of Boys over Flowers. It is my new show I'm watching :redface It was created ten years ago when the 70s shag for guys was a thing :D I sound like my mom when I see that haircut and laugh while feeling nostalgic.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Netflix has the Korean live-action of Boys over Flowers. It is my new show I'm watching :redface It was created ten years ago when the 70s shag for guys was a thing :D I sound like my mom when I see that haircut and laugh while feeling nostalgic.
Ooh, gotta check if it's on here too, I want to rewatch that! :zomg
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Vici hey, remember when longer ago you posted in a win thread a Reaper pic of him being drawn like a homeless person and two people talking "Why not pick Reaper" "No he's awful"? Can you find that pic again somehow? Tried searching myself but no luck.


I will try to look for it later ( but tbh I have no idea what to look for :XD )


Btw. Did I post it in Overwatch thread or FF? << it will try it faster that way I think

No promises...
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Ooh, gotta check if it's on here too, I want to rewatch that! :zomg
It's a pretty good series in terms of acting and production design. The lead actress (Ku Hye-sun) also plays the lead in the Taiwanese live-action of Absolute Boyfriend :redface @Crescent Jinx you should check it out!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I will try to look for it later ( but tbh I have no idea what to look for :XD )


Btw. Did I post it in Overwatch thread or FF? << it will try it faster that way I think

No promises...
I'm guessing madre is similar to merde en français? :lmao Swearing is a universal language. I have a friend who has an accent but when he says "Fuck" he speaks perfect English :D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It's a pretty good series in terms of acting and production design. The lead actress (Ku Hye-sun) also plays the lead in the Taiwanese live-action of Absolute Boyfriend :redface @Crescent Jinx you should check it out!!
It is, I've seen it a couple of times actually, but it's been some time so I definitely need to rewatch it. I actually re-read the manga last year too. :nod
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom


I will try to look for it later ( but tbh I have no idea what to look for :XD )


Btw. Did I post it in Overwatch thread or FF? << it will try it faster that way I think

No promises...
A win thread I think
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm guessing madre is similar to merde en français? :lmao Swearing is a universal language. I have a friend who has an accent but when he says "Fuck" he speaks perfect English :D
No. Madre means mother afaik.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
:grumble
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm guessing madre is similar to merde en français? :lmao Swearing is a universal language. I have a friend who has an accent but when he says "Fuck" he speaks perfect English :D
Its like Gry said: "Madre" means "Mother", and "Chingada"... huh, this one is difficult to explain. :blushbirb
The literal translation would be "Fuck" in its literal meaning, not as swearing. So the whole meaning of the swearing would mean something like "The mother of all fucks", yeah something like that.

Shobu or Hardy could explain this better than me though.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
@Charlie :hug

@Organizized Damn I forgot you were also expecting a baby! Wishing mom a good pregnancy too!

I'm meeting some people to start an amateur band this Sunday btw, basically I want to finally start working on at least one of my hobbies and stop self sabotaging myself lol. They promised they'd help me learn. I might PM you some progress recordings if you don't mind haha. We'll be visiting a studio I think which will be great because each time I try to practice singing and playing the guitar, I feel like my neighbors hate me more and more. :oh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Vici I went back as far as the search function allowed(10 pages) and couldn't find it :crying Where did you even get it from in the first place anyway? :arf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
LOL no xD Licuado is a Spanish word. Means "liquidified" or something. Nothing pervy about it lmao. It's basically a banana milkshake (banana + milk + sugar ... and some vanilla extract sometimes).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait a sec... I do see now the connection Reebi made with the banana and the milk :hurr
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
So Pervert and Swearing from that are Freudian slips :lmao

Its like Gry said: "Madre" means "Mother", and "Chingada"... huh, this one is difficult to explain. :blushbirb
The literal translation would be "Fuck" in its literal meaning, not as swearing. So the whole meaning of the swearing would mean something like "The mother of all fucks", yeah something like that.

Shobu or Hardy could explain this better than me though.
Mutha Fucker? Fuck your mom? I’m guessing it’s not Castellano Spanish? Make’s sense since the character is from Mexico.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Mood:


Google search...Yeah good look with that :lambirb
Proszę?
:emobirb

LOL no xD Licuado is a Spanish word. Means "liquidified" or something. Nothing pervy about it lmao. It's basically a banana milkshake (banana + milk + sugar ... and some vanilla extract sometimes).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait a sec... I do see now the connection Reebi made with the banana and the milk :hurr
Ah okay then, had me worried for a bit there I tagged Pom to something bad :nah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,061
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:grumble

Somethings tell me I should hit that bed.
:bedtime ; g-nigh-folks!
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hey future Els, how are you making out?
Just one more week before Christmas Break. I can't wait! :x3
Before that, Christmas party... and my wishlist:

A Sherlock Holmes book :blushbirb
or any book by Jane Austen
 
Top