Hey, I was awesome at 17!
![]()

No worries, cha cha!Ugh... subbed to the wrong thread.
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pls don't besoformal, Chachu is fine btw.No worries, cha cha!
Good night minna-san! hope you have a great day tomorrow!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()



peeps, reporting from colder Philadelphia.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I already wrote/sent a report ticket to Riot Games, but there's no response at the moment:So Faust aisde from reporting this issue, what are your options? Has the game company got back to you?
Oh no!Yay, now we got mass shooters in Brazil as well \ ._. /
https://g1.globo.com/sp/campinas-re...praca-da-catedral-no-centro-de-campinas.ghtml
it could be the hacker's friend, a random duo or another hacked account..I found the hacker through op.gg
![]()
Oh yes!Oh no!
Becareful.Yay, now we got mass shooters in Brazil as well \ ._. /
https://g1.globo.com/sp/campinas-re...praca-da-catedral-no-centro-de-campinas.ghtml

Nobody cares if you're pregnant or not.Who approaches a very pregnant woman with their bullshit?

Get a life bruhWho approaches a very pregnant woman with their bullshit?

