Voting Round 2 Ash Lynx vs. Dracule Mihawk

Who wins?

  • Ash Lynx

  • Dracule Mihawk


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliana

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
197
Reaction score
467
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
:swoon
ASH​
:fangirl2​
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am voting Ash too
 

Bittersweettea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2018
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
4,427
Country
Philippines
Okey. Such beautiful campaign guys. Really.

Voting for Ash.
 

Rohan

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2017
Messages
135
Reaction score
116
Gender
Male
Country
India
My vote goes to Mihawk.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Wow... we got some solid campaigns around here :awe

I decided to vote for Mihawk here.
Okey. Such beautiful campaign guys. Really.

Voting for Ash.
:arf:handgun No shoes! No shirts! No campaigns! No service!

@Brandish previous campaign
My previous campaign

Sorry about that, but I guess I could say that time isn't on my side right now. Don't let it distract you from the fact that I'm always against Brandish and during second round when it happens though :XD

Sooo lacking enough time to make a decent campaign, I'll just post some beautiful pictures of Ash without any CONTEXT ( I know it's too late but who knows if it can get someone to try Banana Fish)
Honestly I don't think it's considered spoiler since you're just looking at a human being. Feel free not to read the lines at the bottom of the images though, I'm not good enough with the computer to make them disappear sadly.​






























​
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top