The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, it's still on going. Studying by distance is a pain in the ass, he often has to go back there to have exams and all, everything takes more time.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah thought I had it bad but seems Garys memories are worse than mines.

In other-news, :hi!
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I need sunlight :notrust There hasn’t been many sunny days this month.
That's sad :emocat
Just wanted to know something

In your country can you manga volumes or LN legally?

If so please tell me your country name?
I think in my country, the philippines, you can buy it legally. You just have to search hard for it.

In the bookstore where I bought the Brothers Karamazov, I saw some manga, like DN and All you need is kill.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yeah, it's still on going. Studying by distance is a pain in the ass, he often has to go back there to have exams and all, everything takes more time.
Good luck to you guys, he can handle all of that afterall he will be daddy soon :super
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
That's sad :emocat

I think in my country, the philippines, you can buy it legally. You just have to search hard for it.

In the bookstore where I bought the Brothers Karamazov, I saw some manga, like DN and All you need is kill.
Welcome to Winter in Canada :notrust At least today it’s snowy so it can reflect what little light we have. Although, that just means crappy drivers on the roads.... :yelling
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Just wanted to know something

In your country can you manga volumes or LN legally?

If so please tell me your country name?
Yes. Not sure about light novels, since I don't read those 'legally', but we've got plenty of manga(related) books in the stores.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Welcome to Winter in Canada :notrust At least today it’s snowy so it can reflect what little light we have. Although, that just means crappy drivers on the roads.... :yelling
Damn
That means traffic... and well, traffics are :shootme
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yes. Not sure about light novels, since I don't read those 'legally', but we've got plenty of manga(related) books in the stores.
In Brazil i suppose.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
In Brazil i suppose.
Netherlands. But as far as I know in every European country.

France, Spain and Germany being the biggest in that market I think, with localized language, I mean. UK has the same availability as the US does.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Netherlands. But as far as I know in every European country.

France, Spain and Germany being the biggest in that market I think, with localized language, I mean. UK has the same availability as the US does.
So if I visit us I can buy it?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Just visit Amazon or ebay xD
Export duty is eating, actually there is a possibility I might visit states soon so ...
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well.. who or what is stopping you from buying stuff in another country?
Nothing as such,but from amazon it's high customs duty and we might have a trip soon so I wanted to know from which country I can buy it without any duty.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Damn
That means traffic... and well, traffics are :shootme
When there is snow on the road people here in the city don’t know what the eff to do. There usually isn’t much snow so I get it but people are too impatient to clean off their cars and drive slowly :notrust. However, places up north know how to handle winter driving better because roads don’t get cleared as often and it snows a lot!
Nothing as such,but from amazon it's high customs duty and we might have a trip soon so I wanted to know from which country I can buy it without any duty.
I’m not sure the laws with India but if you travel and bring it back there shouldn’t be a duty fee unless it was a lot of money. Usually alcohol and tobacco are considered duty for international travel.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Stay duty free/¬¬\.
Cux when I travel and if I see any duty, I just shrug and be duty free only.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@gnut
Just saw there was a stanlee theme for the art contest. Join and whip up something nice. :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Just wanted to know something

In your country can you manga volumes or LN legally?

If so please tell me your country name?
Yes, we have everything. Usually more convenient to shop online here though, since stock for non-recent stuff can be hit or miss.
 
Top