Yeah, it's still on going. Studying by distance is a pain in the ass, he often has to go back there to have exams and all, everything takes more time.
!That's sadI need sunlightThere hasn’t been many sunny days this month.

I think in my country, the philippines, you can buy it legally. You just have to search hard for it.Just wanted to know something
In your country can you manga volumes or LN legally?
If so please tell me your country name?
Good luck to you guys, he can handle all of that afterall he will be daddy soonYeah, it's still on going. Studying by distance is a pain in the ass, he often has to go back there to have exams and all, everything takes more time.

Nothing that some good whipping can't solve, anywayGood luck to you guys, he can handle all of that afterall he will be daddy soon![]()


Welcome to Winter in CanadaThat's sad
I think in my country, the philippines, you can buy it legally. You just have to search hard for it.
In the bookstore where I bought the Brothers Karamazov, I saw some manga, like DN and All you need is kill.
At least today it’s snowy so it can reflect what little light we have. Although, that just means crappy drivers on the roads.... 
Yes. Not sure about light novels, since I don't read those 'legally', but we've got plenty of manga(related) books in the stores.Just wanted to know something
In your country can you manga volumes or LN legally?
If so please tell me your country name?
DamnWelcome to Winter in CanadaAt least today it’s snowy so it can reflect what little light we have. Although, that just means crappy drivers on the roads....
![]()

In Brazil i suppose.Yes. Not sure about light novels, since I don't read those 'legally', but we've got plenty of manga(related) books in the stores.
Netherlands. But as far as I know in every European country.In Brazil i suppose.
So if I visit us I can buy it?Netherlands. But as far as I know in every European country.
France, Spain and Germany being the biggest in that market I think, with localized language, I mean. UK has the same availability as the US does.
Just visit Amazon or ebay xDSo if I visit us I can buy it?
Export duty is eating, actually there is a possibility I might visit states soon so ...Just visit Amazon or ebay xD
Well.. who or what is stopping you from buying stuff in another country?So if I visit us I can buy it?
Nothing as such,but from amazon it's high customs duty and we might have a trip soon so I wanted to know from which country I can buy it without any duty.Well.. who or what is stopping you from buying stuff in another country?
When there is snow on the road people here in the city don’t know what the eff to do. There usually isn’t much snow so I get it but people are too impatient to clean off their cars and drive slowlyDamn
That means traffic... and well, traffics are![]()
. However, places up north know how to handle winter driving better because roads don’t get cleared as often and it snows a lot! I’m not sure the laws with India but if you travel and bring it back there shouldn’t be a duty fee unless it was a lot of money. Usually alcohol and tobacco are considered duty for international travel.Nothing as such,but from amazon it's high customs duty and we might have a trip soon so I wanted to know from which country I can buy it without any duty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes, we have everything. Usually more convenient to shop online here though, since stock for non-recent stuff can be hit or miss.Just wanted to know something
In your country can you manga volumes or LN legally?
If so please tell me your country name?