The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well, it's true that in German public transportation that actually happens (more) often. :grumble
People here are just plain trash, the only people that have actually stood up for my wife (without me making a scene) were elderly people.. :lmao
Here (Toronto) unless it’s rush hour people sometimes will give up their seat for those in need. Strangly, when I lived in Ottawa it wasn’t as often :s
Yeah, it's the main meat we have for xmas.
That and some weird shit we call chester I'm even afraid to find out what it is. I think it's some ham.
Ham with apple and figs??? And is that duche de ledge? :drool:drool:drool Usually over here it’s ham with maple syrup or brown sugar with pineapple and maraschino cherries.

No pineapple:gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Its a flipflop for my fam...if its turkey for Thanksgiving then its ham for Xmas...
The only staple for both is sweet potato pies:drool
Because our thanksgiving is in October, we do a double turkey (Thanksgiving and Christmas). Although, some people just go out for a nice dinner for Thanksgiving. Ham is common for Christmas and same with Easter. My family does ham and turkey :redface (dad’s family has pork as a tradition) gotta love double meat! My husband’s family does cabbage rolls so if we’re ambitious enough that is triple meat!! :drool

@Charlie now hates me :lmao
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
You guys watched that spiderman movie already??

So lucky! :emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
So.. no one eats rabbit?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ham with apple and figs??? And is that duche de ledge? :drool:drool:drool Usually over here it’s ham with maple syrup or brown sugar with pineapple and maraschino cherries.
I doubt that's dulce xD That's not a common ingredient for us (defo not for meat). If you mean the glazing, that's prolly honey or caramel/sugar syrup.
So.. no one eats rabbit?
That's too fancy down here. And ironically a lot of people I've asked here about eating rabbits say it sounds cruel, lol...
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
So.. no one eats rabbit?
It’s hard to find over here. It’s more common in Quebec or upscale butchers in the city.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,984
Reaction score
18,551
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So.. no one eats rabbit?
I eat rabbit - just not for Christmas.

I used to get it from the butcher - it included a warning label that the 'product may contain traces of buckshot'
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hey @g01 I just remembered something funny. Remember like 2 years ago or more, you said you‘d post a photo of yourself after I‘ve done mine. :rolleyes:

@Farfalla get him :awe
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hey @g01 I just remembered something funny. Remember like 2 years ago or more, you said you‘d post a photo of yourself after I‘ve done mine. :rolleyes:

@Farfalla get him :awe
Lmao you should have made that deal with more people D: !
Magu, Lambu, Vand, zimb, Elusia, Asako, Gryff, syxina, Vici, Erin etc etc etc
This new gen has so many ghosts :hmph
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lmao you should have made that deal with more people D: !
Magu, Lambu, Vand, zimb, Elusia, Asako, Gryff, syxina, Vici, Erin etc etc etc
This new gen has so many ghosts :hmph
It wasn’t really a deal. More like he got pressured and said he would after I have, thus using me as a shield knowing I never will post one.
And never would have I think, but life takes interesting unexpected turns :blush
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Lmao you should have made that deal with more people D: !
Magu, Lambu, Vand, zimb, Elusia, Asako, Gryff, syxina, Vici, Erin etc etc etc
This new gen has so many ghosts :hmph
....b-but, I don't wanna... :emocat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tho I don‘t mind there being so many „ghosts“, can live fine with just their nick and avi too personally
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Never cared but if I had to pick...
I would go with elusia...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lmao you should have made that deal with more people D: !
Magu, Lambu, Vand, zimb, Elusia, Asako, Gryff, syxina, Vici, Erin etc etc etc
This new gen has so many ghosts :hmph
You kept track....of all that lol
Find their social media accounts...like me..**shrugs
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Never cared but if I had to pick...
I would go with elusia...
Well, you guys are pretty mean :emocat

I don't like to show my personal identity.. at least not now. But I can say that I have drop hints of my first name.
 
Top