Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
81 Results:

1) What makes you want to visit Australia?

a. The Great Barrier Reef/ The Great Outdoors (A.ulq, Linali, Organizized)+3
b. I just like travelling. (Gryffindor, Lady pompom, Asako, Static, revo, Battou, Seraph)+7
c. It’s a liveable/safe country (Elusia, GrySun)+2
d. I like their accents
e. Other (Erinyes, syx)+2
Hear the scouting is terrible there though
A ...well what is left of it:XD
A
comments: Of course A :zomg I want to scuba-dive into Great Barrier Reefs, and explore the outdoors and take pic of all amazing animals and plants :zomg I will be like
all the resons above plus it should be great to get the opportunity to meet a certain amazing Mh member :arf
It looks beautiful on the pictures, how beautiful it must look live :wtf
*The GBR would’ve been awesome like twenty years ago.. sad to see it’s getting ruined lately. :( Still, the Aussie environment is one thing I’d love to see so I’ll still pick that. Though D is a very viable option as well, I love me an Aussie accent.*
B. "c. It’s a liveable/safe country" nice joke you got there, considering australia is known as the "everything tries to kill you" country :lambirb
That‘d personally be the best reason for me to live somewhere or visit. I‘m more of an indoors person so the nice sights would be wasted on me in A, I actually hate travelling so B is just a lie, and D with accents isn‘t much of a pick either. I can put up some clip in youtube if I wanted to hear their accents.

That said, is Australia really liveable and safe? Heard of plenty of dangerous animals there, that it has ridiculous levels of hot temperature among other things. I suppose this Sheep will also go into those issues right? :nrr
This is such an easy questions, it's not even funny. And even though this will be an extra answer, I'm certain that it will generate the most points in this question. It's actually the most logical answer by the way. Of course it's because of you, Brandish! :zomg All other options are covered with your person. Let's summarize:
  • The Great Barrier Reef/ The Great Outdoors: You live/lived in Cairns. You obviously know the best spots, there are plenty of places where you could give shelter to your visitors.
  • I just like travelling: Same as above.
  • It’s a liveable/safe country: With a powerhouse such as yourself at our side, there is nothing to fear.

  • I like their accents: Pretty sure you fit the bill and it would be awesome to listen to your stories. : )
Answer: Brandish, all other answers are invalid.

2) Down under is often considered a dangerous place, thanks to the deadly critters, most notably snakes. Which of these buggers sounds the scariest to you?
a. Inland Taipan.
b. Coastal Taipan.
c. Common Brown. (Asako, Gryffindor, Elusia, Linali, GrySun, syx)+6
d. Yellow Bellied Sea Snake. (revo, Seraph)+2
e. Death Adder (A.ulq, Organizized, Static)+3
f. Other (Erinyes, Battou, Lady pompom)+3
It living close to humans convinced me to not to want to meet it :nono
All of those scare me! :gwah
actually I’ve always found water snakes the most scary, or snakes which hang around near people, but this one looks the scariest...
f-
all of them !!! i hate snakes !!!!!!!


See, knew it :lambirb . None of those, but this...this is made of nightmares.
A are shy, so less likely to be attacked. B too apparently keep their distance and are easy to spot. D is actually pretty spooky, but there‘s so many dangers in the oceans that this is just one of many. Though I don‘t swim that often, and I don‘t think this causes deaths to normal swimmers close to beaches right?

C and E are the top two choices. Knowing my luck I‘d step/run into one of the E snakes quite easily. But, since I‘d unlikely go to their areas ever, and C is said to be closer to towns and kills the most people too, that‘s my pick.
While I never had the pleasure to deal with (venomous) snakes, I'm confident I would do better in their presence than in in the presence of nasty spiders (shudder).



The mentioned snakes are all terrible. Logic dictates that the Inland Taipan shouldn't be the scariest one out of all - legit - scary snakes. If they are shy and live away from highly populated coast, chances to meet them are not as high as with the others, I suppose. The aggression of the Coastal Taipan is a fact which should make anyone shit his pants since you can provoke any dangerous animal unintentionally. I'm very interested in fishing (never did so far), but I probably wouldn't to it that often, so chances are rather slim to face a Yellow Bellied Sea Snake. And it appears that these snakes are more of a problem for real fisherman who fish on a bigger scale. So, the Death Adder is more agile than your usual snakes? That's... truly terrible.

But all in all, the Common Brown takes it for being the second most venom snake and living closer to populated areas. You have to safe me when worse comes to worse, Brandish:



Answer: Common Brown

3) You are likely unaware that Australia has one of the greatest sports teams in the world - the Brisbane Broncos. After their inception in 1988, they’ve been the most successful team in Rugby League. Naturally they have had magnificent players don the maroon and gold over the years, who of the following sounds like a man you’d barrack for?
a. Gordon Tallis. (Asako, GrySun)+2
b. Darren Lockyer.
c. Wendell Sailor. (Lady pompom, Organizized, Static, revo, Battou)+5
d. Shane Webcke. (Elusia, A.ulq, Linali, Seraph, syx)+5
e. Dumb answer. (Gryffindor)+1
f. No idea (Erinyes)+1
A.ulq said:
Don't know much about rugby but I guess Shane looks decent.
Seraph said:
Note: I didn't really understand this Question actually lol. so i just picked the Player that sounded the most impressive in a Sportsmans way.
GrySun said:
Know nothing about Rugby, nor do I care for the sport. From descriptions A guy seems most troublesome to deal with. 2nd option would‘ve been C, but he left at some point? Traitor! :rolleyes:
I usually prefer swiftness and agility in sports. Wendell Sailor sounds like an athlete I would really like to watch. Shane Webcke has also his perks. Always at the front line with everlasting passion for the sports and the unwavering will to press on for every centimeter regardless of the situation. Such mentality is worth a lot in my eyes, hence he gets my vote. A will that never gives up.



Answer: Shane Webcke
syx said:
By the way, who would you pick, Brandish?
Well, I love these guys more than some of my family. In the end it'd be Darren Lockyer.

4) Pick one of these famous Aussie rock bands:
a. AC/DC (Elusia, Linali, Lady pompom, Organizized, Static, Seraph, GrySun, syx, Battou)+9
b. Midnight Oil (A.ulq, Asako)+2
c. INXS (Gryffindor, Erinyes, revo)+3
d. Cold Chisel
Lady pompom said:
:lmao It kinda reminded me Jojo's older seasons
GrySun said:
This one goes to my boy.

syx said:
I only know AC/DC. I was never into Rock Bands.

Answer: AC/DC
(no hate please)

5) What is your favourite Australian film?
Mad Maxy: Fury Road (Elusia, Organizized)
The Big Deli 6 (Gryffindor)
Predestination (A.ulq, syx)
Mad Max (Linali, GrySun)
The Matrix (Lady pompom)
The Great Gatsby (Static, Erinyes)
Lion (revo)
Happy Feet (Battou)
Sweet Country (Seraph)
None (Asako)
Organizized said:
*For the record, this is not my favorite Aussie film - that’s Priscilla: Queen of the Desert - but I think most will answer this and I do like it a lot so.*
I had to check the www for this. Never thought the likes of Mad Max Fury Road, Hacksaw Ridge and Predestination are Australian movies, I'm quite surprised.

I will go with Predestination though. It's an amazing mind-fuck movie which is - unfortunately - quite unpopular for whatever reason. People should definitely give it a try. It features Ethan Hawke.


Answer: Predestination
syx said:
What's your pick, Brandish?
Picnic at Hanging Rock. Or Chopper. Wouldn't have considered The Matrix, but I love that lots too

6) Which one of these TV characters seems funniest?
a. Poida. (Linali, Lady pompom, Organizized, Battou)+4
b. Mr. G. (Elusia, A.ulq, Static, Erinyes, revo, Seraph, GrySun)+7
c. Chopper. (Gryffindor, Asako, syx)+3
A.ulq said:
B - I would hate to be his student though
GrySun said:
C guy is too foul mouthed for my taste. No swearing on my christian server!

I despise mullets, so B is my pick. Though, I can hardly tell what any of them is saying. I suppose it‘s still english? Then again german accents too can be so awful that I can‘t tell a word.
Gotta go with Chopper, because I either didn't understand the first two one or they weren't that funny at all. But Chopper is hilarious. :lmao

Answer: Fucking Chopper

7) Listed are some meats from the bush/ocean that would be considered 'Australian'; which would you like to try?
a. Turtle.
b. Dugong. (Gryffindor, GrySun)+2
c. Kangaroo. (Linali, Static, revo, Battou, Seraph, syx)+6
d. Crocodile. (Organizized)+1
e. Barramundi. (Elusia, A.ulq, Lady pompom, Asako, Erinyes)+5
Linali said:
Since it's the animal that I connect with Australia the most, I'd like to try its meat. The vision of going hunting on kangaroos with one's car killed me tho :XD
C
comments: Wow, didn't know Kangaroos are good source of iron :zomg Since I am an active donor, I'd need iron to increase my hemoglobin levels :nod
Battou said:
E, who eats kangroos, really :8C
B

Now we‘re talking, these foods all look pretty interesting. Laughed at kangaroos being hit by cars often and can be eaten after :lmao Australia be weird.
Pics-wise, most of it all looks tasty. Expect turtle.

Am stuck between crocodile and dugong. Dugong looks tasty while alive too for some reason, but you describe crocodiles as being a mix of pork and chicken, curious about that but sounds very tasty. But settled on B, the description does make me hungry, and I finished eating not long ago.
I like fish a lot, but it won't ever top meat for me. With other - seemingly - great meat dishes around, Barramundi wouldn't be my first pick, even though it looks extremely delicious. I say no to Dugong, because it has high fat content. I have trouble to swallow fat and don't like its consistency. It just feels like uncomfortably weird in my mouth. The turtle wouldn't be my first pick as well, since it tastes like catfish. Crocodile sounds very tempting, but I think I'm not allowed to eat those according to my religion. I think that actually goes for turtles as well, but I'm really not sure. Anyway, that Kangaroo meat looks lit as fuck, it has almost no fat and is rich in protein.


Answer: Kangaroo
syx said:
Your pick, Brandish?
Dugong is the nicest, I've only had it twice though.

8) Dessert time – pick one:
a. Pavlova. (Gryffindor, A.ulq, Linali, Lady pompom, Organizized, Asako, Static, Erinyes, Battou, Seraph, syx)+11
b. Gaytime. (GrySun)+1
c. Paddle Pop.
d. Trifle.
e. Rum balls. (Elusia, revo)+2
I want to pick gaytime (:hurr), it looks delicious, but rum balls are my faves and the only dessert I can cook well \o/
Honestly all of them look delicious :gaw guess i'll go with the cake , A
(also gallon loves a good old golden gaytime).
All :zomg
comments: Since I am a foodie, I'd like to try all :zomg Btw didn't know Paddle Pop is popular in Aussie too :lambirb
B

D and E I wouldn‘t like, C is maybe too simple. A and B though, do look nice. Wish you had something with more chocolate tho :grumble

Now I have a problem, how do you even compare icecream to a cake? Both are too different to take one over the other. I‘d love to eat some of A, curious if the strawberries and kiwis are good. If yes then it‘d be fantastic, if not then failed cake.

B is safer I guess. No way to mess up chocolate and cookies.
"No one dislikes a gaytime." :pls Not gonna buy something which is sold as "Gaytime". Paddle Pop is just your usual ice and lacks that special something compared to others. We do these "Rum Balls" within our family a lot, without the rum of course. It's well received and tastes good. But it's somehow a bit too "dry" for my taste. Trifle and Pavlova look super delicious and features what I need. This one is difficult to choose. I will go with Pavlova though, because Trifle is too much of a mix. This is of course complaining on a very high level. :lmao

Answer: Pavlova
syx said:
What would you pick, Brandish?
I'd probably go for trifle or rum balls.

-12345678
Total​
Static7351028711
53​
Seraph7261018711
52​
Linali4661024711
50​
Battou7451024711
50​
Lady pompom7451014511
47​
syx2661023711
47​
Kiki446102871
42​
A.ulq436228511
41​
Elusia266102852
41​
Organizized4351024111
40​
Asako762213511
37​
Erinyes241328511
36​
revo72531872
35​
Gryffindor761313211
34​
GrySun262102821
33​

@Static :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanks for playing guys!
 
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Are you serious...
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
81 Results:

1) What makes you want to visit Australia?

a. The Great Barrier Reef/ The Great Outdoors (A.ulq, Linali, Organizized)+3
b. I just like travelling. (Gryffindor, Lady pompom, Asako, Static, revo, Battou, Seraph)+7
c. It’s a liveable/safe country (Elusia, GrySun)+2
d. I like their accents
e. Other (Erinyes, syx)+2
Hear the scouting is terrible there though
A ...well what is left of it:XD
all the resons above plus it should be great to get the opportunity to meet a certain amazing Mh member :arf
It looks beautiful on the pictures, how beautiful it must look live :wtf
*The GBR would’ve been awesome like twenty years ago.. sad to see it’s getting ruined lately. :( Still, the Aussie environment is one thing I’d love to see so I’ll still pick that. Though D is a very viable option as well, I love me an Aussie accent.*
B. "c. It’s a liveable/safe country" nice joke you got there, considering australia is known as the "everything tries to kill you" country :lambirb
That‘d personally be the best reason for me to live somewhere or visit. I‘m more of an indoors person so the nice sights would be wasted on me in A, I actually hate travelling so B is just a lie, and D with accents isn‘t much of a pick either. I can put up some clip in youtube if I wanted to hear their accents.

That said, is Australia really liveable and safe? Heard of plenty of dangerous animals there, that it has ridiculous levels of hot temperature among other things. I suppose this Sheep will also go into those issues right? :nrr
This is such an easy questions, it's not even funny. And even though this will be an extra answer, I'm certain that it will generate the most points in this question. It's actually the most logical answer by the way. Of course it's because of you, Brandish! :zomg All other options are covered with your person. Let's summarize:
  • The Great Barrier Reef/ The Great Outdoors: You live/lived in Cairns. You obviously know the best spots, there are plenty of places where you could give shelter to your visitors.
  • I just like travelling: Same as above.
  • It’s a liveable/safe country: With a powerhouse such as yourself at our side, there is nothing to fear.

  • I like their accents: Pretty sure you fit the bill and it would be awesome to listen to your stories. : )
Answer: Brandish, all other answers are invalid.

2) Down under is often considered a dangerous place, thanks to the deadly critters, most notably snakes. Which of these buggers sounds the scariest to you?
a. Inland Taipan.
b. Coastal Taipan.
c. Common Brown. (Asako, Gryffindor, Elusia, Linali, GrySun, syx)+6
d. Yellow Bellied Sea Snake. (revo, Seraph)+2
e. Death Adder (A.ulq, Organizized, Static)+3
f. Other (Erinyes, Battou, Lady pompom)+3
It living close to humans convinced me to not to want to meet it :nono
All of those scare me! :gwah
actually I’ve always found water snakes the most scary, or snakes which hang around near people, but this one looks the scariest...
f-
all of them !!! i hate snakes !!!!!!!


See, knew it :lambirb . None of those, but this...this is made of nightmares.
A are shy, so less likely to be attacked. B too apparently keep their distance and are easy to spot. D is actually pretty spooky, but there‘s so many dangers in the oceans that this is just one of many. Though I don‘t swim that often, and I don‘t think this causes deaths to normal swimmers close to beaches right?

C and E are the top two choices. Knowing my luck I‘d step/run into one of the E snakes quite easily. But, since I‘d unlikely go to their areas ever, and C is said to be closer to towns and kills the most people too, that‘s my pick.
While I never had the pleasure to deal with (venomous) snakes, I'm confident I would do better in their presence than in in the presence of nasty spiders (shudder).



The mentioned snakes are all terrible. Logic dictates that the Inland Taipan shouldn't be the scariest one out of all - legit - scary snakes. If they are shy and live away from highly populated coast, chances to meet them are not as high as with the others, I suppose. The aggression of the Coastal Taipan is a fact which should make anyone shit his pants since you can provoke any dangerous animal unintentionally. I'm very interested in fishing (never did so far), but I probably wouldn't to it that often, so chances are rather slim to face a Yellow Bellied Sea Snake. And it appears that these snakes are more of a problem for real fisherman who fish on a bigger scale. So, the Death Adder is more agile than your usual snakes? That's... truly terrible.

But all in all, the Common Brown takes it for being the second most venom snake and living closer to populated areas. You have to safe me when worse comes to worse, Brandish:



Answer: Common Brown

3) You are likely unaware that Australia has one of the greatest sports teams in the world - the Brisbane Broncos. After their inception in 1988, they’ve been the most successful team in Rugby League. Naturally they have had magnificent players don the maroon and gold over the years, who of the following sounds like a man you’d barrack for?
a. Gordon Tallis. (Asako, GrySun)+2
b. Darren Lockyer.
c. Wendell Sailor. (Lady pompom, Organizized, Static, revo, Battou)+5
d. Shane Webcke. (Elusia, A.ulq, Linali, Seraph, syx)+5
e. Dumb answer. (Gryffindor)+1
f. No idea (Erinyes)+1
I usually prefer swiftness and agility in sports. Wendell Sailor sounds like an athlete I would really like to watch. Shane Webcke has also his perks. Always at the front line with everlasting passion for the sports and the unwavering will to press on for every centimeter regardless of the situation. Such mentality is worth a lot in my eyes, hence he gets my vote. A will that never gives up.



Answer: Shane Webcke

Well, I love these guys more than some of my family. In the end it'd be Darren Lockyer.

4) Pick one of these famous Aussie rock bands:
a. AC/DC (Elusia, Linali, Lady pompom, Organizized, Static, Seraph, GrySun, syx, Battou)+9
b. Midnight Oil (A.ulq, Asako)+2
c. INXS (Gryffindor, Erinyes, revo)+3
d. Cold Chisel

5) What is your favourite Australian film?
Mad Maxy: Fury Road (Elusia, Organizized)
The Big Deli 6 (Gryffindor)
Predestination (A.ulq, syx)
Mad Max (Linali, GrySun)
The Matrix (Lady pompom)
The Great Gatsby (Static, Erinyes)
Lion (revo)
Happy Feet (Battou)
Sweet Country (Seraph)
None (Asako)
I had to check the www for this. Never thought the likes of Mad Max Fury Road, Hacksaw Ridge and Predestination are Australian movies, I'm quite surprised.

I will go with Predestination though. It's an amazing mind-fuck movie which is - unfortunately - quite unpopular for whatever reason. People should definitely give it a try. It features Ethan Hawke.


Answer: Predestination

Picnic at Hanging Rock. Or Chopper. Wouldn't have considered The Matrix, but I love that lots too

6) Which one of these TV characters seems funniest?
a. Poida. (Linali, Lady pompom, Organizized, Battou)+4
b. Mr. G. (Elusia, A.ulq, Static, Erinyes, revo, Seraph, GrySun)+7
c. Chopper. (Gryffindor, Asako, syx)+3

7) Listed are some meats from the bush/ocean that would be considered 'Australian'; which would you like to try?
a. Turtle.
b. Dugong. (Gryffindor, GrySun)+2
c. Kangaroo. (Linali, Static, revo, Battou, Seraph, syx)+6
d. Crocodile. (Organizized)+1
e. Barramundi. (Elusia, A.ulq, Lady pompom, Asako, Erinyes)+5
B

Now we‘re talking, these foods all look pretty interesting. Laughed at kangaroos being hit by cars often and can be eaten after :lmao Australia be weird.
Pics-wise, most of it all looks tasty. Expect turtle.

Am stuck between crocodile and dugong. Dugong looks tasty while alive too for some reason, but you describe crocodiles as being a mix of pork and chicken, curious about that but sounds very tasty. But settled on B, the description does make me hungry, and I finished eating not long ago.
I like fish a lot, but it won't ever top meat for me. With other - seemingly - great meat dishes around, Barramundi wouldn't be my first pick, even though it looks extremely delicious. I say no to Dugong, because it has high fat content. I have trouble to swallow fat and don't like its consistency. It just feels like uncomfortably weird in my mouth. The turtle wouldn't be my first pick as well, since it tastes like catfish. Crocodile sounds very tempting, but I think I'm not allowed to eat those according to my religion. I think that actually goes for turtles as well, but I'm really not sure. Anyway, that Kangaroo meat looks lit as fuck, it has almost no fat and is rich in protein.


Answer: Kangaroo

Dugong is the nicest, I've only had it twice though.

8) Dessert time – pick one:
a. Pavlova. (Gryffindor, A.ulq, Linali, Lady pompom, Organizized, Asako, Static, Erinyes, Battou, Seraph, syx)+11
b. Gaytime. (GrySun)+1
c. Paddle Pop.
d. Trifle.
e. Rum balls. (Elusia, revo)+2
B

D and E I wouldn‘t like, C is maybe too simple. A and B though, do look nice. Wish you had something with more chocolate tho :grumble

Now I have a problem, how do you even compare icecream to a cake? Both are too different to take one over the other. I‘d love to eat some of A, curious if the strawberries and kiwis are good. If yes then it‘d be fantastic, if not then failed cake.

B is safer I guess. No way to mess up chocolate and cookies.
"No one dislikes a gaytime." :pls Not gonna buy something which is sold as "Gaytime". Paddle Pop is just your usual ice and lacks that special something compared to others. We do these "Rum Balls" within our family a lot, without the rum of course. It's well received and tastes good. But it's somehow a bit too "dry" for my taste. Trifle and Pavlova look super delicious and features what I need. This one is difficult to choose. I will go with Pavlova though, because Trifle is too much of a mix. This is of course complaining on a very high level. :lmao

Answer: Pavlova

I'd probably go for trifle or rum balls.

-12345678
Total​
Static735927611
50​
Seraph725917611
48​
Linali365924611
46​
Battou735914611
46​
Lady pompom735914511
45​
syx265923611
44​
A.ulq335227511
38​
Elusia26592752
38​
Organizized335924111
38​
Asako762213511
37​
Gryffindor761313211
34​
Erinyes231327511
34​
revo72531762
33​
GrySun26292721
31​

@Static :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanks for playing guys!
you forgot to include me :teehee
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I think I'm more surprised seeing Gry last.....
Congrats @Static and good luck if you will make the next sheep but if u don't there's @Seraph :teehee
Seraph you were close enough for the win you wished for
And thanks @Brandish for the unique sheep
Yeah i was so close :gwah hopefully it'll be enough the next time.:zomg
You know what? No. You win twice in a row,don't give anybody a heads Up that you won't be making one,are saved by Randi's Kindness and then expect me to just come in and save you again?

How about this: 48 Hours a.k.a 2 Days. I'm pretty sure that 2 Days are plenty of Time for you to come up with at least 8 Questions. There is a break between Sheep's of a Couple of Days everytime,you can take this as a Challenge. I'm challenging you to come true to the Winner's Responsebility that you've shafted more than once so far.

For the Sheep Community:
Don't worry,if he cannot come up with a Sheep during those 2 Days i'll be preparing one for you guys instead and host it. What i would need in case i have to host would be someone kind enough and willing to help me with the Counting as i never hosted one before. But we'll cross that Bridge if we have to/when we have to.:hi

That being said, Congratz @Static looking forward to your Sheep! :heh As for me,it was a close call really,i hadn't played the past 3-4 Games and now i almost won :zomg that is some insane Development right there.:hip
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yeah i was so close :gwah hopefully it'll be enough the next time.:zomg

You know what? No. You win twice in a row,don't give anybody a heads Up that you won't be making one,are saved by Randi's Kindness and then expect me to just come in and save you again?

How about this: 48 Hours a.k.a 2 Days. I'm pretty sure that 2 Days are plenty of Time for you to come up with at least 8 Questions. There is a break between Sheep's of a Couple of Days everytime,you can take this as a Challenge. I'm challenging you to come true to the Winner's Responsebility that you've shafted more than once so far.

For the Sheep Community:
Don't worry,if he cannot come up with a Sheep during those 2 Days i'll be preparing one for you guys instead and host it. What i would need in case i have to host would be someone kind enough and willing to help me with the Counting as i never hosted one before. But we'll cross that Bridge if we have to/when we have to.:hi

That being said, Congratz @Static looking forward to your Sheep! :heh As for me,it was a close call really,i hadn't played the past 3-4 Games and now i almost won :zomg that is some insane Development right there.:hip
Not all heroes wear capes.

Some just post great and heroic stuff.
 
Top