Freedom is a beautiful Thing

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Linali Hey Lina,haven't seen you around in awhile,you wanna pay my Thread a visit again? Make it a bit active again please? :zomg
How are you doing? :)
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Hi! :D That's true, I'm not really active lately, but I'm still around and I show up here and there from time to time :fan I'm doing fine, thanks. Trying hard to not to catch a cold, because the weather refuse to cooperate and slowly preparing myself mentally for Christmas and Happy New Year. How about you?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Hi! :D That's true, I'm not really active lately, but I'm still around and I show up here and there from time to time :fan I'm doing fine, thanks. Trying hard to not to catch a cold, because the weather refuse to cooperate and slowly preparing myself mentally for Christmas and Happy New Year. How about you?
Oh that's great to hear! Keep up the Cold Weather Defenses :D Maybe i'll see you around here more over/during the Holidays.:verily

I've been doing pretty well thanks,mostly trying to stay healthy myself had sort of a rough patch the past months but i'm slowly getting back to a positive Vibe again.:zomg Thanks for asking.
Do you still find the time to read Manga or watch some Anime?
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Good to know you're feeling better :blush Don't give up and keep going.

Yep, still reading some manga weekly or monthly, just can't pull myself together to leave a comment in proper threads. As for anime - currently I don't watch anything, but I have some plans, maybe I will in the future. First, I need to finish watching a movie I started. A month ago. Ouch :teehee
What are you watching lately?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
:lambirb
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Good to know you're feeling better :blush Don't give up and keep going.

Yep, still reading some manga weekly or monthly, just can't pull myself together to leave a comment in proper threads. As for anime - currently I don't watch anything, but I have some plans, maybe I will in the future. First, I need to finish watching a movie I started. A month ago. Ouch :teehee
What are you watching lately?
Awww thanks Lina,that's really nice of you to say :hurr

I hear you,i've been slacking on many things myself the past Months and now i finally managed to get onto JoJo. I'm trying to catch up through the Anime and got onto Part 4 recently so i'm somewhat back on course but i still got a huge list i want to get on as well.:XD Manga is the same but at least i keep up with the Monthlies and Weeklies lately so that's a relief.:derp What Manga are you reading currently and which Movie are you stuck on? :heh
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
:lambirb
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Good luck with Jojo, I hope you have great fun watching it :nod
I'm reading Yakusoku no Neverland and Nanatsu no Taizai weekly, as for monthly it's Akatsuki no Yona and Shingeki no Kyojin. I'm also lurking into Fairy Tail spin off, but my expectations are really low, it's rather habit after spending years with the series.

And I'm stuck with The Greatest Showman, this movie is cool, very colourful and cheerful, I just stopped in the middle for unknown reason and can't force myself to resume it. If it goes like this, I'll be rewatching it all after few years :fan
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Good luck with Jojo, I hope you have great fun watching it :nod
I'm reading Yakusoku no Neverland and Nanatsu no Taizai weekly, as for monthly it's Akatsuki no Yona and Shingeki no Kyojin. I'm also lurking into Fairy Tail spin off, but my expectations are really low, it's rather habit after spending years with the series.

And I'm stuck with The Greatest Showman, this movie is cool, very colourful and cheerful, I just stopped in the middle for unknown reason and can't force myself to resume it. If it goes like this, I'll be rewatching it all after few years :fan
Thanks! It's been a fun watch so far and i hope i'll be just as satisfied with the Manga when it get to it. :D
I get you on Fairy Tail,i'm keeping up with the Spin Off as well but i'm holding any judgement on that for now until it's gotten a bit more chapters and development. I read NnT and TPN as well,both some of my favorite weeklies :verily I never heard of AnY but i read SnK as well,that's one of my favorite Shonen Manga actually.

Ah i see,i do know that Movie and liked it a fair bit actually. Maybe you're feeling a bit lazy for anything other than your main schedule lately.:derp The Motivation will come back to you i hope.:super

How are you liking TPN lately?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
AC Origins vs Odyssey?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What are the pros/cons of both, in your opinion?
Pro's:
Huge World
Lot of stuff to do
Many collectibles
Likeable Story and Characters
RPG Aspects completely utilized

Con's:
Takes way too much time to complete(I think that after 50hours you've only seen half of both games)
Some rather obvious bugs while climbing,interacting,fighting(Not many but at annoying spots)
Rather easy fights,with the exception of Fortress,Legendary Animals and Mercenaries that hunt you down continously.

That goes for both titles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vandred Heya,wanna pay my Thread a visit and leave a Question for me? :) Trying to keep it active or get new faces in here every now and then.:verily
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
How are you liking TPN lately?
I enjoy the story so far, and waiting for more, especially first meeting with certain person... Although I must say, that I'm bit irritated with Emma ex machina - I know she's main heroine, but there's way too much of her in the story lately imho, she's pushing other characters into the shadows and saying way too many motivation speeches about friendship and family and after reading FT my limits of that are really low unfortunately. She was never my favourite tbh, I don't know, if you'll understand, what I mean, but she's too... colourful? Bright? I prefer gray characters, shady and morally ambiguous.
Or maybe I'm just salty, because Ray is my favourite character and there's barely anything about him lately :(
AC Origins vs Odyssey?
Brotherhood :hmph
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I enjoy the story so far, and waiting for more, especially first meeting with certain person... Although I must say, that I'm bit irritated with Emma ex machina - I know she's main heroine, but there's way too much of her in the story lately imho, she's pushing other characters into the shadows and saying way too many motivation speeches about friendship and family and after reading FT my limits of that are really low unfortunately. She was never my favourite tbh, I don't know, if you'll understand, what I mean, but she's too... colourful? Bright? I prefer gray characters, shady and morally ambiguous.
Or maybe I'm just salty, because Ray is my favourite character and there's barely anything about him lately :(

Brotherhood :hmph
Yeah i get what you're saying,personally more a Fan of the Side Characters myself. They usually never get the deserved Spotlight or rarely but still stand out a lot more to me,probably because they're not rolling with the same amount of PoF-Speeches and generic characteristics that many MCs have.:grumble
For TPN,regarding the Speeches,i sort of can get behind Emma and Co.'s Situation more than Fairy Tails you know? Their situation is pretty dire and in need of help most of the times while FT was pretty much a merry band of Friends while the Kids have to stick together and can't depend on any supernatural powers to save them. Although Ray's Intellect is almost criminal sometimes:yourock i'd wish there was more Norman lately,we haven't seen him in ages.:feelsbadman

Brotherhood...i see you're a Woman of Culture Lina...
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I enjoy the story so far, and waiting for more, especially first meeting with certain person... Although I must say, that I'm bit irritated with Emma ex machina - I know she's main heroine, but there's way too much of her in the story lately imho, she's pushing other characters into the shadows and saying way too many motivation speeches about friendship and family and after reading FT my limits of that are really low unfortunately. She was never my favourite tbh, I don't know, if you'll understand, what I mean, but she's too... colourful? Bright? I prefer gray characters, shady and morally ambiguous.
Or maybe I'm just salty, because Ray is my favourite character and there's barely anything about him lately :(

Brotherhood :hmph
Sadly, only ever AC game I've ever played is Black Flag and I considerably enjoyed that. And I'd play AC2 but looking for more modern games right now.
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Yeah i get what you're saying,personally more a Fan of the Side Characters myself. They usually never get the deserved Spotlight or rarely but still stand out a lot more to me,probably because they're not rolling with the same amount of PoF-Speeches and generic characteristics that many MCs have.:grumble
For TPN,regarding the Speeches,i sort of can get behind Emma and Co.'s Situation more than Fairy Tails you know? Their situation is pretty dire and in need of help most of the times while FT was pretty much a merry band of Friends while the Kids have to stick together and can't depend on any supernatural powers to save them. Although Ray's Intellect is almost criminal sometimes:yourock i'd wish there was more Norman lately,we haven't seen him in ages.:feelsbadman
I understand, I just prefer action over motivating speeches. And I'd probably say nothing, if all these speeches weren't coming from Emma's mouth only.
And I miss Norman too, his situation is misterious and very intriguing. I wonder, what's going on around him :zomg
Brotherhood...i see you're a Woman of Culture Lina...
Of course! Ezio is the best assassin and Brotherhood the best part, hands down :hip Well, for me ofc... I love it, because it was first game of the series I've played and because it introduced sending assassins apprentices for missions. Definitely my favourite mechanics from this game. Watching their power levels increasing made me feel like a proud mother :awe
Sadly, only ever AC game I've ever played is Black Flag and I considerably enjoyed that. And I'd play AC2 but looking for more modern games right now.
AC 2 is generally considered the best part of Assassin's series, I highly recommend it :nod But I've played BF too and it was really enjoyable. Although because I was ambitious and wanted to finish game for 100%, it made me almost go crazy, when I challenged 4 (5) Legendary Ships. But the euphoria I felt, when I finally made it, was indescribable :D Have you tried to clash with them?

Btw, which on of you is making sheep in the end? Maybe you will join forces for double sheep? :smile-big
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I understand, I just prefer action over motivating speeches. And I'd probably say nothing, if all these speeches weren't coming from Emma's mouth only.
And I miss Norman too, his situation is misterious and very intriguing. I wonder, what's going on around him :zomg
I get you,Emma is sort of the leading force with Nakama Speeches in TPN,i get that it is somewhat necessary but a little less wouldn't hurt too lol.
Sometimes i prefer Action over talking and travelling myself,and at others i only want raw input xD. A fine balance basically.
Of course! Ezio is the best assassin and Brotherhood the best part, hands down :hip Well, for me ofc... I love it, because it was first game of the series I've played and because it introduced sending assassins apprentices for missions. Definitely my favourite mechanics from this game. Watching their power levels increasing made me feel like a proud mother :awe
Oh Lina,would you believe me if i said it was my first AC game as well? :gwah Brotherhood planted a Fan-Seed in me and it has been growing ever since within me.:hip Ezio's Triology>The Kenway Saga for me.:verily I love mechanic as well,actually made you feel like being a proper Mentor for the Brotherhood.:zomg I felt like a proud Father,Brother and Grandfather.:kappa
 
Top