Freedom is a beautiful Thing

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Dr.Stone and TPN for Weekly,SnK or OPM for Monthly i think.

Would've said Berserk for Monthly but Hiatus too strong...:feelsbadman

NNT been a fun read too though lately,Mael vs Zel incoming :oooh
True most of my favourite like Berserk are under hiatus or monthly.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
True most of my favourite like Berserk are under hiatus or monthly.
HxH on Hiatus as well,D Gray Man got a Chapter out today i saw but it is mostly hiatus ridden as well.

Shame. You also never really know when these go over tbh. they seem to have a schedule or pattern for their breaks but none are really reliable in that regard.

Anyway,who are your favorite NNT Characters? And how are you liking the current Plot?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
HxH on Hiatus as well,D Gray Man got a Chapter out today i saw but it is mostly hiatus ridden as well.

Shame. You also never really know when these go over tbh. they seem to have a schedule or pattern for their breaks but none are really reliable in that regard.

Anyway,who are your favorite NNT Characters? And how are you liking the current Plot?
Mel,Zel,Mael,Gelda and Margaret and Gil

well my view is mixed,enjoying the arc very much but there are some serious faults creeping in,hoping Nakaba rectifies it.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Mel,Zel,Mael,Gelda and Margaret and Gil

well my view is mixed,enjoying the arc very much but there are some serious faults creeping in,hoping Nakaba rectifies it.
Didn't think you'd be a fan of Meliodas actually,i like Mael/Estarossa and Zel too.

I like Merlin,Ban and King as well,Gloxinia and Dolor were pretty cool too. And the Original/Real Gowther.

Fair enough on the story,the PLs are sort of inconsistent too.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Didn't think you'd be a fan of Meliodas actually,i like Mael/Estarossa and Zel too.

I like Merlin,Ban and King as well,Gloxinia and Dolor were pretty cool too. And the Original/Real Gowther.

Fair enough on the story,the PLs are sort of inconsistent too.
Btw i am hyped about D Gray man latest chapter read it just now,hope we get Allen's backstory now.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Btw i am hyped about D Gray man latest chapter read it just now,hope we get Allen's backstory now.
Yeah would be about time,though sadly you never know how long it'll take before another Chapter drops for that one. :(
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah would be about time,though sadly you never know how long it'll take before another Chapter drops for that one. :(
Hopefully in another 3 months.Hoshino should write a LN then it will increase the pace.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Hopefully in another 3 months.Hoshino should write a LN then it will increase the pace.
I think a couple of Mangaka could/should produce some more/extra content in their breaks unless they're ill. Iirc. Hoshino was plagued by a Disease.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
You listen to RV's Butterflies, Seraph? :?bunny
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You listen to RV's Butterflies, Seraph? :?bunny
I've heard that one before yeah :verily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vici Hey,you been playing anything lately?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Vici Hey,you been playing anything lately?
God of War... It's still taken me so much time to finally start this game considering I had it since it's release date :P
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
God of War... It's still taken me so much time to finally start this game considering I had it since it's release date :P
I get you,not exactly since i don't have a PS4,but a friend of mine had it since release date himself and hadn't started playing it until like 2 Weeks ago. :XD

I haven't been playing much lately,considering to get the new Resident Evil this Saturday to change that.:grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Organizized Hey :) How have you been liking One Piece lately? Pirate King :hi
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Heya! I’m enjoying this arc a lot more than the sometimes dreadful previous one. Feels like a return to form. Curious to see how things will unfold with an amnesiac Big Mom added to the mix. Hope Sanji’s raid suit will look less crap when he gets Usopp and Franky to fix it though. :XD What about you?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Heya! I’m enjoying this arc a lot more than the sometimes dreadful previous one. Feels like a return to form. Curious to see how things will unfold with an amnesiac Big Mom added to the mix. Hope Sanji’s raid suit will look less crap when he gets Usopp and Franky to fix it though. :XD What about you?
Welcome to my Thread! :super I definitely like Wano more than Whole Cake Island already,the latter felt really dragging at some points as you said but it got the point across of Sanji's Character and his background. I liked that aspect about it :verily I'm curious how Oda is going to handle Big Mom from now on,now that he gave her Amnesia for the time being :XD Maybe she joins the crew? :teehee That'd be hilarious.

Sanji's raid suit had a nice first impression but overall i'd have preferred a more Strawhat like Design,but that's exactly what Franky and Usopp will take care of soon i hope. Other than that its perfect for him,with the Stealth Ability he can peek- i mean help his Crew.:derp Really looking forward to Luffy and Kidd in Prison,this Jail Break will be interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Kiki @MarmaladeSky great submissions for the Art Contest you guys,they looked great! :verily
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
?!

You listened to the song too, Seraph?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Kiki @MarmaladeSky great submissions for the Art Contest you guys,they looked great! :verily
somehow I missed this. glad I re-checked my notifications

thanks and happy you liked it :D
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
?!

You listened to the song too, Seraph?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



somehow I missed this. glad I re-checked my notifications

thanks and happy you liked it :D
Indeed i did,a nice song for in between
And you're welcome.:) It's a nice drawing you submitted there,i'm really bad at that lol.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Indeed i did,a nice song for in between
And you're welcome.:) It's a nice drawing you submitted there,i'm really bad at that lol.
I found the song from a video about astronomy (Uranus/Neptune video iirc). I am so nerd at astronomy lol

I still think the proportion is not quite good haha
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I found the song from a video about astronomy (Uranus/Neptune video iirc). I am so nerd at astronomy lol

I still think the proportion is not quite good haha
I think Astronomy is pretty cool actually,it's good to know and be interested in what's going on in outer space. I used to go to school with a girl that was all over astronomy related things,she even once wrote a Poem and a short story about Stars.:D Haha,good times.

Don't worry about it,i think it looks good. :verily
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I think Astronomy is pretty cool actually,it's good to know and be interested in what's going on in outer space. I used to go to school with a girl that was all over astronomy related things,she even once wrote a Poem and a short story about Stars.:D Haha,good times.
wow really
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
wow really
Yeah,i don't really remember the exact poem but she had a hand for it. Unlike me lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Arjuna Hey,what are some of the anime you're following this season? And what's your opinion on them so far?
 
Top