True most of my favourite like Berserk are under hiatus or monthly.Dr.Stone and TPN for Weekly,SnK or OPM for Monthly i think.
Would've said Berserk for Monthly but Hiatus too strong...
NNT been a fun read too though lately,Mael vs Zel incoming![]()
True most of my favourite like Berserk are under hiatus or monthly.Dr.Stone and TPN for Weekly,SnK or OPM for Monthly i think.
Would've said Berserk for Monthly but Hiatus too strong...
NNT been a fun read too though lately,Mael vs Zel incoming![]()
HxH on Hiatus as well,D Gray Man got a Chapter out today i saw but it is mostly hiatus ridden as well.True most of my favourite like Berserk are under hiatus or monthly.
Mel,Zel,Mael,Gelda and Margaret and GilHxH on Hiatus as well,D Gray Man got a Chapter out today i saw but it is mostly hiatus ridden as well.
Shame. You also never really know when these go over tbh. they seem to have a schedule or pattern for their breaks but none are really reliable in that regard.
Anyway,who are your favorite NNT Characters? And how are you liking the current Plot?
Didn't think you'd be a fan of Meliodas actually,i like Mael/Estarossa and Zel too.Mel,Zel,Mael,Gelda and Margaret and Gil
well my view is mixed,enjoying the arc very much but there are some serious faults creeping in,hoping Nakaba rectifies it.
Btw i am hyped about D Gray man latest chapter read it just now,hope we get Allen's backstory now.Didn't think you'd be a fan of Meliodas actually,i like Mael/Estarossa and Zel too.
I like Merlin,Ban and King as well,Gloxinia and Dolor were pretty cool too. And the Original/Real Gowther.
Fair enough on the story,the PLs are sort of inconsistent too.
Yeah would be about time,though sadly you never know how long it'll take before another Chapter drops for that one.Btw i am hyped about D Gray man latest chapter read it just now,hope we get Allen's backstory now.

Hopefully in another 3 months.Hoshino should write a LN then it will increase the pace.Yeah would be about time,though sadly you never know how long it'll take before another Chapter drops for that one.![]()
I think a couple of Mangaka could/should produce some more/extra content in their breaks unless they're ill. Iirc. Hoshino was plagued by a Disease.Hopefully in another 3 months.Hoshino should write a LN then it will increase the pace.

I've heard that one before yeahYou listen to RV's Butterflies, Seraph?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
God of War... It's still taken me so much time to finally start this game considering I had it since it's release date :P@Vici Hey,you been playing anything lately?
I get you,not exactly since i don't have a PS4,but a friend of mine had it since release date himself and hadn't started playing it until like 2 Weeks ago.God of War... It's still taken me so much time to finally start this game considering I had it since it's release date :P

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How have you been liking One Piece lately? Pirate King 
What about you?Welcome to my Thread!Heya! I’m enjoying this arc a lot more than the sometimes dreadful previous one. Feels like a return to form. Curious to see how things will unfold with an amnesiac Big Mom added to the mix. Hope Sanji’s raid suit will look less crap when he gets Usopp and Franky to fix it though.What about you?
I definitely like Wano more than Whole Cake Island already,the latter felt really dragging at some points as you said but it got the point across of Sanji's Character and his background. I liked that aspect about it
Maybe she joins the crew?
That'd be hilarious.
Really looking forward to Luffy and Kidd in Prison,this Jail Break will be interesting.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
somehow I missed this. glad I re-checked my notifications@Kiki @MarmaladeSky great submissions for the Art Contest you guys,they looked great!![]()

Indeed i did,a nice song for in between?!![]()
You listened to the song too, Seraph?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
somehow I missed this. glad I re-checked my notifications
thanks and happy you liked it![]()
It's a nice drawing you submitted there,i'm really bad at that lol.I found the song from a video about astronomy (Uranus/Neptune video iirc). I am so nerd at astronomy lolIndeed i did,a nice song for in betweenAnd you're welcome.![]()
It's a nice drawing you submitted there,i'm really bad at that lol.
I think Astronomy is pretty cool actually,it's good to know and be interested in what's going on in outer space. I used to go to school with a girl that was all over astronomy related things,she even once wrote a Poem and a short story about Stars.I found the song from a video about astronomy (Uranus/Neptune video iirc). I am so nerd at astronomy lol
I still think the proportion is not quite good haha
Haha,good times.wow reallyI think Astronomy is pretty cool actually,it's good to know and be interested in what's going on in outer space. I used to go to school with a girl that was all over astronomy related things,she even once wrote a Poem and a short story about Stars.Haha,good times.
Yeah,i don't really remember the exact poem but she had a hand for it. Unlike me lol.wow really![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---