Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Votekill gr....kidding

! Votekill Digital Dude!
for stealing my prey and ignoring me after. :pls
Also for having a mafia history... He does look like a good D1 suspect now that I think about it... :grumble
I saw that :notsure...and who you calling prey :arf
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Nope, stats are personal and secret between the host and player, though its up to the players if they want to reveal them :fan

Added the timer to the votecount post o/
Thank you for the clarification.

Well, I guess it's time to open up and get the conversation to something a bit more productive.
So let's talk about ourselves before this day passes and we have very little to build up upon after the first night phase.
I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Can you guys get married already?;)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'll follow my instinct and place my vote,

Votekill Asako
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Thank you for the clarification.

Well, I guess it's time to open up and get the conversation to something a bit more productive.
So let's talk about ourselves before this day passes and we have very little to build up upon after the first night phase.
I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense.
I most likely will spend atleast some points on defense, since spending it on attack is useles
Thank you for the clarification.

Well, I guess it's time to open up and get the conversation to something a bit more productive.
So let's talk about ourselves before this day passes and we have very little to build up upon after the first night phase.
I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense.
Interesting! Defensive points for me are honestly the most logic choice - can’t help the success rate of my actions if i have none :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:eyerollWhy i types that twice, i have no idea. You guys get the message
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Sorry for my lack of posting today guys, busy day.
I don't know who to vote, probably will do a random killvote just like most are doing. Or probably just @MarmaladeSky only because your avi is so cool and I envy it :emocat
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Sorry for my lack of posting today guys, busy day.
I don't know who to vote, probably will do a random killvote just like most are doing. Or probably just @MarmaladeSky only because your avi is so cool and I envy it :emocat
Thats why you should keep me alive so you can look at it more:emocat
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Thank you for the clarification.

Well, I guess it's time to open up and get the conversation to something a bit more productive.
So let's talk about ourselves before this day passes and we have very little to build up upon after the first night phase.
I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense.
Just 2 Things,Sir...:hmm

1. What do i/we gain,or rather,how does Town benefit from knowing where you'll put your Points on tonight when you could still easily put them on something else? Not to mention we still gain nothing knowing that you,for example,boosted one of your Stats by 3 or all of them by 1 point.
This doesn't make me try and trust you tbh. You can say you won't drop any points on defense now and later go and drop 3 on it while we wouldn't know about it.

2. You try to get us to open up and share things about us,but the only thing you give us in return is where you won't spend any points on tonight? I explained before why what won't work for me so here's the thing, I'm not going to spend any Points on my Attack Stat. tonight. You're still just as far as you were before now right? I know i am.

You say it is Time to open up? On D1 already? Bit in a hurry are we? :derp I agree,without any Info the Town won't get anywhere but as i've seen in some of my past games there is plenty to learn after 1 Night Phase,such as possible Night Actions,proper Hints,some forced to reveal their Roles due to slip Ups(I know that since i've been there myself :XD) I get the idea,but it could also easily backfire.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
3 Hours for the End of the Day​

People that have yet to vote:

@Asako @MarmaladeSky @James Rye @Zasz
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@gnut @desin24 @Gryffindor @revo


No pressure tho
:lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Tbh I dont know yet if the phase will properly close by that time, since I'll be in bed and Elu is sleeping right now, so if someone can close the thread at that time it would be great :amuse
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im here....
To be honest i really dont have any strong feelings about anyone or notice any slip ups.
But Cresent and Seraph to me seem like they are really trying to blend in with those long post addressing multiple people.
Maybe its an urge to reply to everyones posts or is it a ploy to gain trust...idk?

As far as me....i also have a role.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I see that day 1 kept on being....day 1. :kappa
Guess I'll vote my trap brother Takuan and be done for today.

Votekill Takuan

Oh and by the way this is my first time with this role and it's kinda of fun, because I can randomly create chaos. :kappa
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
As far as me....i also have a role.
......really helpful...
I almost want to vote you or digital for giving that kinda hint that isn't even a hint..what's this troll
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Didn't realize we were hinting already

I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Sorry for taking long Lambu, Eluchi:sweatbunny
I votekill Jammin because hamsters are devils :lambirb
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
...already.... There's 2 hours and half left for the phrase to end.
Dis D1 almost everyone is voting because of the avys that they don't like or jealousy and other are giving a hint that is a no hint more like a mockery ... OMG who knew you had a role I sure didn't.. and then now we have someone who though it's early to start actually hinting and we already at the end of D1 :fail
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Just 2 Things,Sir...:hmm

1. What do i/we gain,or rather,how does Town benefit from knowing where you'll put your Points on tonight when you could still easily put them on something else? Not to mention we still gain nothing knowing that you,for example,boosted one of your Stats by 3 or all of them by 1 point.
This doesn't make me try and trust you tbh. You can say you won't drop any points on defense now and later go and drop 3 on it while we wouldn't know about it.

2. You try to get us to open up and share things about us,but the only thing you give us in return is where you won't spend any points on tonight? I explained before why what won't work for me so here's the thing, I'm not going to spend any Points on my Attack Stat. tonight. You're still just as far as you were before now right? I know i am.

You say it is Time to open up? On D1 already? Bit in a hurry are we? :derp I agree,without any Info the Town won't get anywhere but as i've seen in some of my past games there is plenty to learn after 1 Night Phase,such as possible Night Actions,proper Hints,some forced to reveal their Roles due to slip Ups(I know that since i've been there myself :XD) I get the idea,but it could also easily backfire.
@1. I think Marms got the hint and provided the same kind of hint herself. Also as with pretty much everything in this game: People can lie. Wether it's about points or actions or roles, any kind of divulged information can be a lie.

@2. My comment was related to something Gry said earlier and in that context probably makes more sense to you.

And yes! Time to open up, the more information people give earlier on, the more we got in our hands. On day one mafia has not been able to communicate and talk about who claims which roles and so on. Therefore statements made on day one may lead to later contradictions. After N1 there is more to talk about but the mafia also had time to group up and make up their mind on what role to claim, who to incriminate and who to lead on a goose chase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
votekill Zasz

As is traditional for me already and since we have a really slow start todayI go with the meme and vote for Zasz. Dem good old times.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@GrySun it's rather weird you're as activate as you always are ? Where is the gry that I know that could bully everyone for info.
And @Seraph you've been addressing everyone for info ( mostly me ) but you didn't give a hint yourself did you ? ( if u did I'm sorry that I missed it but can u say it again ? )


So yea guys I request hints, it's weird that almost no one gave one, do you guys want to help mafia that much ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top