Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I have to move to mobile now so I won't be able to be very active. As for the vote. After rereading everything especially Linda's posts my head hurts. I'll be back in time for the vote. Safe in my eyes are for today defnitely those who said the will reveal tommorow since that is bound to bring some movement even at the risk of being lied to since a Janitor will have had the possibility to kill 2 people already.

My suspicions for now do lie more on those who said nothing at all. It was a bit odd see that Vandred basically started the train on Cres but gave no hint at all that I could find. Gry does act different compared to different games but I'm not sure yet if it's more than just a hunch.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Gry I'm sorry for wanted to actually advance the game yesterday and for collecting hints because I wanted to help townies, I even wanted till it's almost the end but no one seem to one to do it.
And gry I didn't ignore your accusation completely, if it wasn't related that little slip up and I did answer mostly to seraph and the other because first of all you were inactive and second yesterday when you were here you keep bringing up the slip up.
If you keep this up and focuse only on me, you're only leading townie to their lost for not having any suspects other than me in D2 , maybe that's your plan because you're form the mafia team.


Asako: I already had this role before/ active
Sonsofdaws: I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi (???)
James:
My role is insecure.
Also my hint for the day: I never had this role before
Gnut: I have a role meaning active ?
Digital:I have a role/I had this role before
Seraph: It is only a matter of time.
Jammin: I have a role but I wouldn't call it important. I would say it fits Hamsuke fairly well though it fits one other character in this game better.
My role is such that I'm not comfortable giving more of a hint than I already have. That's all I plan to say unless I absolutely need to
Crescent: noble
Bel:
I've never had it before.
Vand: So my hint is that it's a role that fits my avy's description from the wiki
Revo: I didn't have it before, and it kinda fits this Climb guy on my avi lmao
Taku: I have an active role.
my role isn't any useful to town despite being active
Marmaladesky: have a passive role this time, havent had it before either.
Grysun: I don‘t particularly like the role I have.
Desin:I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense
If what you said about it (the mistake) being something that you dont consider as part of the game, then idk.

Bel is also not giving me any reason (today) to be suspicious of.

DD wants to reveal role tomorrow (?)

I dont think vand is the bad guy (not yet)

Since I have no idea which role you all had before, some of the hints are going over my head tbh.

I think taku (since the role isnt of any help to townies?), Seraph (matter of time means some kind of bomber?)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't twist what I said. I said a big team might be more dangerous only. Besides, even if there is only 1 mafia group there will probably be TPs.
I‘m not twisting anything, I know what you told me when I asked you(be that the truth or not). Just told you an example of what I pressured and why. Asking for hints =/= pressuring necessarily. Seeing something strange and asking for more is.

Was on lookout for any mafias who could react surprised to their kill having failed if we got two, or only their team having killed if they know they‘re a small enough team for more killers. Though a Mentor recruiting feels more likely by now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I have to move to mobile now so I won't be able to be very active. As for the vote. After rereading everything especially Linda's posts my head hurts. I'll be back in time for the vote. Safe in my eyes are for today defnitely those who said the will reveal tommorow since that is bound to bring some movement even at the risk of being lied to since a Janitor will have had the possibility to kill 2 people already.

My suspicions for now do lie more on those who said nothing at all. It was a bit odd see that Vandred basically started the train on Cres but gave no hint at all that I could find. Gry does act different compared to different games but I'm not sure yet if it's more than just a hunch.
About vand he did give a hint
Here word by word
"So my hint is that it's a role that fits my avy's description from the wiki"
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If what you said about it (the mistake) being something that you dont consider as part of the game, then idk.

Bel is also not giving me any reason (today) to be suspicious of.

DD wants to reveal role tomorrow (?)

I dont think vand is the bad guy (not yet)

Since I have no idea which role you all had before, some of the hints are going over my head tbh.

I think taku (since the role isnt of any help to townies?), Seraph (matter of time means some kind of bomber?)
I think you‘re a townie 100%, just sounding so cute like Seraph in his first game. But don‘t mean anything bad by that, you‘re thinking nicely for a newbie.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
With this point system...im inclined to believe(iirc van brought up before) there is a mentor.
Same with possible apprentice...also wouldnt dismiss santa @desin24
On that note...i didnt get a present either.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I‘m not twisting anything, I know what you told me when I asked you(be that the truth or not). Just told you an example of what I pressured and why. Asking for hints =/= pressuring necessarily. Seeing something strange and asking for more is.

Was on lookout for any mafias who could react surprised to their kill having failed if we got two, or only their team having killed if they know they‘re a small enough team for more killers. Though a Mentor recruiting feels more likely by now.
I don't think a mafia could be as stupid as to show any kinda hints that they kill failed, remember the game where I was mafia with vand and revo ( and later jammin ), all our kills basically failed in a way but we showed no sign of that.
Also I do agree with juviii that a big mafia is way more dangerous than two mafias because of how well they can coordinate with each others, and less likely that they will get murder.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't really get all the hoopla for Taku claiming active, but ok I guess.

Don't think you've ever been Barkeeper, James, at least my Game 64 notes don't have it. Was gonna put your role list but I'm not sure if it would be a wise move, could be detrimental possibly.
Yeah, I checked, seems you're right and my memory is messing with me. Guess I remembered that one time where I faked being BK the whole game for being one for real. I wanna be BK already...
So I also have been Martyr, Vengeful Townie, Kamikaze Bomb and Timebomb. What other townie roles was I in your notes, Gryf? Because it seems like I just gave a real big hint given how many different roles I already got. Think I have been bodyguard twice and detective twice.

Really guys I'm still wondering why I'm the top lynch other than what gry said about me, I honestly consider that no game related stuff

I'm extremely sure you said so many time you never had BK and how you wish you had one, going to pretend that you're one yet you're not.
As for hint I already gave all the possible roles I could be, but if you wanted more then I could say im active.
Anyways I'm planning to reveal my role tomorrow.
Good enough hint for me, if you are active then there are ways to check on you. Same with the reveal for tomorrow though I guess that means your active role is not that important else you wouldn't reveal.
I gonna change my vote from Asako so that she can reveal tomorrow: Votekill Zasz
Because what has that Kappa even said so far, that#' right: Nothing, as proven below:

Gry I'm sorry for wanted to actually advance the game yesterday and for collecting hints because I wanted to help townies, I even wanted till it's almost the end but no one seem to one to do it.
And gry I didn't ignore your accusation completely, if it wasn't related that little slip up and I did answer mostly to seraph and the other because first of all you were inactive and second yesterday when you were here you keep bringing up the slip up.
If you keep this up and focuse only on me, you're only leading townie to their lost for not having any suspects other than me in D2 , maybe that's your plan because you're form the mafia team.


Asako: I already had this role before/ active
Sonsofdaws: I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi (???)
James:
My role is insecure.
Also my hint for the day: I never had this role before
Gnut: I have a role meaning active ?
Digital:I have a role/I had this role before
Seraph: It is only a matter of time.
Jammin: I have a role but I wouldn't call it important. I would say it fits Hamsuke fairly well though it fits one other character in this game better.
My role is such that I'm not comfortable giving more of a hint than I already have. That's all I plan to say unless I absolutely need to
Crescent: noble
Bel:
I've never had it before.
Vand: So my hint is that it's a role that fits my avy's description from the wiki
Revo: I didn't have it before, and it kinda fits this Climb guy on my avi lmao
Taku: I have an active role.
my role isn't any useful to town despite being active
Marmaladesky: have a passive role this time, havent had it before either.
Grysun: I don‘t particularly like the role I have.
Desin:I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense
I see no reason why we should let somebody with no hints and not much talk let alive for day 3. Even dets and docs can hand out hints or at least try to lie about their roles so that Mafia won't target them or just be nebulous af with the first hint.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
I think you‘re a townie 100%, just sounding so cute like Seraph in his first game. But don‘t mean anything bad by that, you‘re thinking nicely for a newbie.
I dont know how to feel about it (are you making fun of me?!). But thanks I guess? lol!

Also, desin.. thats rude! I have no clue today at all. If you do that again I might as well vote you instead!
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
About vand he did give a hint
Here word by word
"So my hint is that it's a role that fits my avy's description from the wiki"
Thank you, I will search for the direct quote and add it later on to the list.

With this point system...im inclined to believe(iirc van brought up before) there is a mentor.
Same with possible apprentice...also wouldnt dismiss santa @desin24
On that note...i didnt get a present either.
Yeah Vand mentioned how agility would benefit Mentor/Apprentice so it would make sense to have them in the game. Now that you mention it both Strength and Agility would benefit Mafia more than townie since strength counteracts the defense plus agility moves up the priority. This might be a way to weaken Mafia.

@santa Since Santa gives out 5 presents per night and none have appeared so far I'm rather safe in the assumption but of course not 100% yet.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Santa might have gotten unlucky and be blocked by Prostitute or Escort for all we know.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Also james about zasz he gave a really big hint that he may be a day role that he can confirm anytime .....
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thank you, I will search for the direct quote and add it later on to the list.



Yeah Vand mentioned how agility would benefit Mentor/Apprentice so it would make sense to have them in the game. Now that you mention it both Strength and Agility would benefit Mafia more than townie since strength counteracts the defense plus agility moves up the priority. This might be a way to weaken Mafia.

@santa Since Santa gives out 5 presents per night and none have appeared so far I'm rather safe in the assumption but of course not 100% yet.
No...not 5 per night.
Santa needs 5 successful nights to win.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Well, I think I'll:
VOTE KILL [Takuan]

Honestly, Im not really sure but it seems like some other think the same too. Altho I just decided it after reading asako's post.

Maybe I'll come again to check before the day ends.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
@revo @MarmaladeSky @Takuan
Just tagging the inactives that I suspect or rather the one in the background.
Is not really my intention being this inactive, sorry, I'm trying to wake up xD.
Right now I'm trying to decide who to vote because in the end, I don't want to vote you, at least not today. Gotta think more because I see myself doing a random killing again...
And @MarmaladeSky come here and be more active Marmy, unless you want to random votekill me again? :heh
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Also james about zasz he gave a really big hint that he may be a day role that he can confirm anytime .....
@Zasz please do :kappa

Well, I think I'll:
VOTE KILL [Takuan]

Honestly, Im not really sure but it seems like some other think the same too. Altho I just decided it after reading asako's post.

Maybe I'll come again to check before the day ends.
Influenced by anothers post huh? Oh boy,that is considered a crime these days.Noted :lambirb
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lindananahayashida I am thinking this guy is townie seems to have no clue on the game, if he was mafia the mafia would explain to him the game at night and he would know more.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
lindananahayashida I am thinking this guy is townie seems to have no clue on the game, if he was mafia the mafia would explain to him the game at night and he would know more.
Could be a nice strategy as well though,have him/her pretend to be clueless while in reality He/she is their Mafia Det.:grumble
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top