Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Votelock Jammin

I honestly trust Takuan here :nod. And I didn't know we could make the day phase shorter like this:o
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Double lynch with who though? We could either all reveal and work from there or just take the safe route with Jammin only, organizing double lynches can be a pain, but very worthwhile if they work.

That said, I wonder if Jammin is Santa? A non townie, but not one of the mafias we need. So a double lynch could be good if we know with who.

!votekill Jammin I do believe Takuan more than him, and no way are there 2 Hiders, mainly due to game mechanic already delaying game with Defense stat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


In theory a present can do anything, it‘s not defined. Role changes, status effects, or direct death. Or even giving a bunch of stat points, if someone got many one night it could be a Santa gift too.
Yeah I know. I was just a bit hyped when the day started without thinking much about the logistics. There are possibly still 4 or 5 Mafia alive and they can manipulate that easily a double lynch is too dangerous.

As for targets it has to be one of the passive claims + super silent ones but we shall see what the night brings. Hopefully more guilty people.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Should I make a list of hints and role reveals so far?
I wouldn't work too hard James this is not going to go the way you think it's gonna go.:kappa
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Asako: I already had this role before/ active
I'm going to reveal who was my target because I want to
It's a male that I respect with that said I think there's only two roles left that Apprentice turned Detective Dead
lindananahayashida: Active, depends on his luck, not his stat points
Bel: I've never had it before.
Marmaladesky: have a passive role this time, havent had it before either. Innocent Child Dead
Seraph: It is only a matter of time. Claims Spy (most likely IS the spy as well, like 99%) Was Spy after all Dead
James:
My role is insecure.
Also my hint for the day: I never had this role before
Takuan: I have an active role.
my role isn't any useful to town despite being active Claims Hider is not as good as dead as Jammin
Grysun: I don‘t particularly like the role I have. Claims Bodyguard
Crescent Jinx: Noble Dead
Jammin: I have a role but I wouldn't call it important. I would say it fits Hamsuke fairly well though it fits one other character in this game better.
My role is such that I'm not comfortable giving more of a hint than I already have. That's all I plan to say unless I absolutely need to Claims Hider is as good as dead
Zasz: I'll just add that my role is active and that depending on my mood you might see it soon. Daytime Vigilante
Juviii: Claims mortician
Gnut: I have a role meaning active ? Freeman Dead
Desin:I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense
Sonsofdaws: I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi (???) Dead
Gryffindor: Claims Prostitute
Revo:
I didn't have it before, and it kinda fits this Climb guy on my avi lmao
digitaldudde: I have a role/I had this role before (???) Dead
Vand: So my hint is that it's a role that fits my avy's description from the wiki Detective Dead
Well probably most of the role reveals today were Mafia but who cares?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A shame we had no Dets showing up today, guess they really are all dead...
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@James Rye, @desin24 @revo isn't it time to hint more or reveal? You guys haven't said much about your roles.
Besides, if they want to win mafia better kill Santa, so you all might be safe tonight.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, it doesn't matter given I wasted half my actions on Takuan the past two nights.
I am Doctor, all my points are in str because I was told that is the only thing that stops a successful str kill as long as my str check is also successful. I targeted Gry first night in case I am insane and gnut in 2nd night and Takuan in both past nights because I hoped he would be a det playing low because he hasn't found a different result in 2 nights or got blocked due def.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Only Bel left, can DP end?
I haven't posted 3 times or voted do you want me to get 50 penalty votes??

If you guys want to end the DP early then i guess but I dont have time to back read which I was going to do later since I'm not at home. My phone is on 8% though so I can't do it now. I'm guessing Jammin slipped up or something hence the overwhelming votes? I'll vote him and hope we're not making another mistake.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Third post......votelock Jammin
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Belserion Are you a det? Pls be a det with results...anything.... a whole game without a single det revealing anything suuuuuuuuuucks so muuuuuuuuuch~
Townies need their own Ghoul role for such occasions. Maybe a Medium who can use the ability of the ghost of the townie role for one night or something like that.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion Are you a det? Pls be a det with results...anything.... a whole game without a single det revealing anything suuuuuuuuuucks so muuuuuuuuuch~
Townies need their own Ghoul role for such occasions. Maybe a Medium who can use the ability of the ghost of the townie role for one night or something like that.
Unfortunately no. Seraph was right when he said my role was passive.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well probably most of the role reveals today were Mafia but who cares?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A shame we had no Dets showing up today, guess they really are all dead...
I seriously thought you got my hints. Yesterday actually, when you told me to target you. I even stated that Jammin is guilty and I trust you! It's quite fascinating easy that is overread by people. I seriously hope doctors plus prostitutes do their job so I can do mine.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Alright. Everyone voted and more than half have votelocked.

I will close the thread now :vbunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Twas the Saturday before Christmas, when all through the thread,
not a creature was stirring, because the investigators were dead.

The handsome hamster was hung on the lawn with great care,
in the hopes that a dead mafia would soon be there.

The townies were nestled all snug in their beds,
with dreams of dead mafia dancing in their heads.

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
that all of town sprang up to see what's a matter.

What did they see before thier astonished eyes,
the hamster was gone and in his place lay the prize.

The handsome hamster was never a mafia you see,
but something far worse than they ever believed.


Jamsuke
Shapeshifter

And like that, the sound of glass start shattering
All those victims up in full tragedy


desin24
Mafia Boss (Illusion)



Zasz
Daytime Vigilante (Illusion)



Gryffindor
Mafia Janitor (Illusion)


The last had brought terror into the races
And even got the names of his victims


SonofDaws
Prostitute



digitaldude
Detective


gnut
Freeman

And so, the whole day was put into a halt
And the moon rises up in the night sky

Night 5 Starts:


Congratulations. You have successfully achieved the player objective of a Third Party Lynch. Everyone, except for Linda, will all level up. Now you guys have 3 pts to spend o/
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Why so surprised Demon? I mean, he was absent most of the time obviously to do his groceries so he could deliver his presents to the players in all the rest that he needed. Wasn't that already a hint enough? : D I kept saying in the deadpad that I wanted a Santa to win, and he won. I am satisfied.

In my eyes these were the MVP's of the game (as far as I felt like to read in the game):

  • The MVP as Mafia: Zasz
  • The MVP as Townie: Jammin
  • The MVP as absent guy that keeps meme'ing himself in the game discussion thread: GrySun
  • The MVP as salty person of the game: JamesRye

A good way to end this meme game. xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top