- Joined
- Jul 8, 2009
- Messages
- 8,384
- Reaction score
- 12,173
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Shamelessly copy and pasted.
I ain't got no time to rewrite a brand new intro.'Sup guys and gals. I'm eefrit and I'm a green name. I volunteered for service not too long ago and, to my surprise, I was accepted. I'm a fan/critic of a number of series, but you can mostly find me in the Nanatsu no Taizai section, if my avatar didn't make it obvious enough. Well, that is, if you are familiar with the series it's obvious. Other than that, I tend to pop in and out of other sections like a plaid unicorn. I'm a mod, or the mod, for the Black Clover section, but nothing really happens there, so I just walk around in my skivvies for the most part. Stop on by and give me something to do.
Personal life wise, ain't much to talk about. I like the usual pop culture nonsense; movies, games, comics, and whatnot. I like screenwriting and wasting time doing stuff I like. Love fine foods and a nice drive by myself. Just the simple things in life can make my day.
So yeah, that's me. Hit me up if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or queries.

sports is fun; did something happen to make you hate it?
