Meet the King

kamel2500

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Country
Algeria
Yea I also don't want him to be that possessive plus it's not good for him still... :hurr
Also about zen yea he's easy because he's narcissistic but at least he's rather fun, just got this call in seven route
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yea I also don't want him to be that possessive plus it's not good for him still... :hurr
Also about zen yea he's easy because he's narcissistic but at least he's rather fun, just got this call in seven route
Who? What? How?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
The weirdest thing he used one of my comments while I was talking to @Elusia in december :grumble
Btw we were talking about a mobile otome game called Mystic messenger if you're wondering.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
The weirdest thing he used one of my comments while I was talking to @Elusia in december :grumble
Btw we were talking about a mobile otome game called Mystic messenger if you're wondering.
You mean the guy who got banned?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah maybe a blue Mod can tell us who that person really was.(if it is not against rules).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The weirdest thing he used one of my comments while I was talking to @Elusia in december :grumble
Btw we were talking about a mobile otome game called Mystic messenger if you're wondering.
I was shocked at first seeing an unknown person commenting.


Also use of the word "possessive".

At first I thought did he mean possessive over Static then I realized completely linkless statements.

Now I understand the meaning but why this is still bugging and who.
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Look at what I found in my emails
Guess he also randomly commented in my thread but his post got deleted by a mod....randomly weird
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Also use of the word "possessive".

At first I thought did he mean possessive over Static then I realized completely linkless statements.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

>Indian Armed Forces

We found your alt @lakhan220
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Look at what I found in my emails
Guess he also randomly commented in my thread but his post got deleted by a mod....randomly weird
That's weird I mean this statement was in my account a long time back if I remember correctly but was it in this forum or in Fairy Tail Base forum I don't remember correctly.


But whoever did definitely knows us very much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

>Indian Armed Forces

We found your alt @lakhan220
I also love our Armed Forces but it's weird really.

Who did it?Hope the person doesn't come back.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
You're hoping Lakhan doesn't come back? That's rude :pout
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
You're hoping Lakhan doesn't come back? That's rude :pout
I want him but on a serious note that's not lakhan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We got one posts per month that's what written in the pic that asako posted

What kind of forum is this?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Not as creepy as Arjun :kappa
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
@Static , if i would be using alt intentionally, then why would i post the random message and not a directive one ?
. loosing ur touch these days , i see.

I want him but on a serious note that's not lakhan.
Yep, it is not me.

God, that's super creepy :blink
Yep, excluding Atomic Cussy.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Static , if i would be using alt intentionally, then why would i post the random message and not a directive one ?
. loosing ur touch these days , i see.


Yep, it is not me.


Yep, excluding Atomic Cussy.
Atom was joking he seriously didn't mean you.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nah, it was him. He told me on Discord. :hmph
 
Top