- Joined
- Oct 25, 2014
- Messages
- 1,880
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello people.
With this thread, I just want to know, which Yonkou should be worth more in your opinion?
Lets always remember that Bounties are not all about power, but about influence and danger to the WG.
With that in mind, I think its:
1)Blackbeard
This guy has 2 Akuma no Mi, has 6th level prisioners on his crew, and is hunting for devil fruits, while also declaring that the "era is gonna be his". One of those Akuma no Mi is in fact WBs, who has the potential to destroy the world. If the marines know that he is the one that scarred Shanks, then this rank is confirmed to me.
2) Shanks
While we know that hes pretty chill, he is the only Yonkou (that we know of, no info on BB) that does not that have a base of operations. I can´t help but think that the thing worse than a Yonkou is a Wandering Yonkou.
Who also has info on Raftel.
3)Kaido
Hes the strongest 1v1, but has been proven that he can be beaten. However, if the Marines know of his plan to "Start a war to end all wars", I´d say that would put him above Shanks
4)Big Mom
Mainly content with rulling her own Kingdom, she is the one that in my opinion poses the least (even if still very high) threat to regular society out of all the Yonkou.
So, who do you think reigns supreme?
This is not so much a discussion on their feats and powerlevels, but more of a "Yeah I guessed it right!" thread for when the bounties are reveled
With this thread, I just want to know, which Yonkou should be worth more in your opinion?
Lets always remember that Bounties are not all about power, but about influence and danger to the WG.
With that in mind, I think its:
1)Blackbeard
This guy has 2 Akuma no Mi, has 6th level prisioners on his crew, and is hunting for devil fruits, while also declaring that the "era is gonna be his". One of those Akuma no Mi is in fact WBs, who has the potential to destroy the world. If the marines know that he is the one that scarred Shanks, then this rank is confirmed to me.
2) Shanks
While we know that hes pretty chill, he is the only Yonkou (that we know of, no info on BB) that does not that have a base of operations. I can´t help but think that the thing worse than a Yonkou is a Wandering Yonkou.
Who also has info on Raftel.
3)Kaido
Hes the strongest 1v1, but has been proven that he can be beaten. However, if the Marines know of his plan to "Start a war to end all wars", I´d say that would put him above Shanks
4)Big Mom
Mainly content with rulling her own Kingdom, she is the one that in my opinion poses the least (even if still very high) threat to regular society out of all the Yonkou.
So, who do you think reigns supreme?
This is not so much a discussion on their feats and powerlevels, but more of a "Yeah I guessed it right!" thread for when the bounties are reveled