Discussion Yonkou Bounty Order: How do you want it?

Which Yonkou should be worth more?

• Shanks

• Blackbeard

• Kaidou

• Big Mom

Results are only viewable after voting.

keeper1h

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
1) Blackbeard
2) Shanks
3) Big Mom
4) Kaido
Why is Big Mom above Kaido? Because I would like this last plot twist.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
While on the subject of yonko bounties, an article was leaked a few days ago now( surprised noone posted about it, since I've already discussed this elsewhere) from VJump and it has some information on the subject of yonko:

(credits to Artur)

While a lot of it is a bit vague (purposely I guess), seeing as it's a Jump magazine, the information wouldve had to have been okayed by Oda. The yonko having bounties of over 2 billion is nothing that's not been discussed before I think, as it would sense since their commanders have been shown to have 1 billion+ bounties themselves. The only thing that raises an eyebrow there for me is that Shanks might have the highest bounty; but it's not clear there if this means he has the highest bounty in the series or just among the 4 emperors( reminder that Dragon was introduced as the most wanted man in the world).

With that said, my list would go like:

Blackbeard
Big Mom 2-3 billions
Kaido 2-3 billions
Shanks 3+ billions
Artur wrote more on the subject (HERE) if you want to read on it.
I wonder if his bounty is as high as it is because of Roger and because he reached Raftel (did he? I forgot). Dude's definitely powerful, but there's gotta be more to him given the fact that he was able to stop the war with just a threat, and Blackbeard despite two devil fruits wasn't ready to take him on as well. Despite being a pirate, an Emperor at that, he was able to get an audience with Im.

Just what is Shanks? Does he have a high bounty for a reason, or is it just because he's a powerful pirate who used to be with Roger?

tsubakikun

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I always thought that Big Mom has a higher bounty than Kaidou. Although not a Yonkou, Dragon has the highest bounty of them all.

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Considering how much Oda trashes Big Mom, I will be surprised if she does have a higher bounty than Kaidou

And I agree

WTF is shanks
and how fucking broken is he

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I dunno, Big Mom was able to make Kaidou lose his shit whereas he was calm even against Luffy, and Luffy upset his applecart at Punk Hazard and Dressrosa. At the very least, Oda seems to be backhanded with her.

Possibly the brokenness comes from his association with Roger and knowledge, or his parents/heritage. The only way the Marines give him more of a free pass would be if he's or was part of Tenryuubito, or he and his crew know some secret that could topple the World Government. Might also be possible that Im is powerful enough to deal with Shanks.