While on the subject of yonko bounties, an article was leaked a few days ago now( surprised noone posted about it, since I've already discussed this elsewhere) from VJump and it has some information on the subject of yonko:
(credits to Artur)
While a lot of it is a bit vague (purposely I guess), seeing as it's a Jump magazine, the information wouldve had to have been okayed by Oda. The yonko having bounties of over 2 billion is nothing that's not been discussed before I think, as it would sense since their commanders have been shown to have 1 billion+ bounties themselves. The only thing that raises an eyebrow there for me is that Shanks might have the highest bounty; but it's not clear there if this means he has the highest bounty in the series or just among the 4 emperors( reminder that Dragon was introduced as the most wanted man in the world).
With that said, my list would go like:
Blackbeard
Big Mom 2-3 billions
Kaido 2-3 billions
Shanks 3+ billions
Artur wrote more on the subject (
HERE) if you want to read on it.