Gry’s tsundere side not letting him admit that he’s intrigued.
Gry’s tsundere side not letting him admit that he’s intrigued.
Yes, which is why everyone should make sure they do not get played by their partner. This is very much like a Mafia Mason thing, and as we‘ve seen before people are very gullible to „pad family“ stuff.So basically it would really suck if someone with an important role was partnered with a mafia member because the scum benefit anyway.
For the partner system, altho it can be complicated and looks good for mafia/3rd party to mingle in crowd,can also have bad outcomes for mafia, tho its true townie always starts with no information and mafia has a bit more. The good part is that townies may have someone they can talk to during night and that can be helpful depending on how partners can use their skills and on how good they are at finding mafia![]()
.... lets see what's my partner going to be and do with or against me?!!!!! 

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
/ he can also confirm it later--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hahaa! I knew it!! \As for other thing I should tell, just telling me and Gry are partners/ he can also confirm it later
RandomizedHahaa! I knew it!! \/
I don't see any either,we'd know who's paired up but not who is trust worthy and who isn't. We only reveal names but no Roles which has me wondering if it would get us anywhere actually. Considering the Player amount we have about 5-6 Mafia's in the Game,from which i'm guessing that 2 of them are partnered together and the rest is mixed with Townies.That would depend on the partner more than on their role, no? Since they will discuss night actions and stuff I believe. So good targets like Doctors/Dets may not be that strong if you know who they target.
At least so far I see no downsides to revealing all partner-pairs, unless I missed something.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow is my partner nietz? I voted for him that would mean -1 relationship point.As for hint, I never had this role before, and will be interesting what happens.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So, I take it so far Gryff + Seraph and Nietz + DD are the currently revealed pairs?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Would it be wise for a detective/spy or anyone with a night action to reveal their targets to their partner before they know for sure that they're not mafia? I mean there's supposed to be a level of trust between partners but mafia is mafia and in the end they will be loyal to each other. Imagine a Prostitute or Bodyguard telling their mafia partner who they will target.....That would depend on the partner more than on their role, no? Since they will discuss night actions and stuff I believe. So good targets like Doctors/Dets may not be that strong if you know who they target.
At least so far I see no downsides to revealing all partner-pairs, unless I missed something.
I mean, you should know that? Didn‘t you get your partner‘s name in a PM? Just figured maybe you two are, based on Nietz‘s post.WHY AM I GONNA GET KILLED NOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow is my partner nietz? I voted for him that would mean -1 relationship point.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I meant why instead of wow
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Then isn‘t it even better to get it out in the open asap? Not useful immediately, but might as well have it if only to know the pairs, could make things more interesting.Am I the only one that see discussing about your partner is useless at this time of stage considering right now it give no advantage nor disadvantaged ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So Taku is behaving strange for the role he has?Tbh there's no real problem in revealing partner, tho I think Cres and Van wanted this mechanic to go secretly or something. There's more advantages in revealing than not revealing, at least for blind townies.
Panda might be a little jealous but I didn't decide on this, this was forced marriage!
Im partners with Takuan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw @Crescent Jinx @Vandred Pompom voted DD aswell o/
Interesting.
so I know who I protect :POfc it wouldn‘t be wise, but that never stopped people from not being wise. That‘s why I said „getting played“ by being made to warm up to the mafia abusing their actions.Would it be wise for a detective/spy or anyone with a night action to reveal their targets to their partner before they know for sure that they're not mafia? I mean there's supposed to be a level of trust between partners but mafia is mafia and in the end they will be loyal to each other. Imagine a Prostitute or Bodyguard telling their mafia partner who they will target.....
Did you just...?I know my partnerso I know who I protect :P