Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So basically it would really suck if someone with an important role was partnered with a mafia member because the scum benefit anyway.
Yes, which is why everyone should make sure they do not get played by their partner. This is very much like a Mafia Mason thing, and as we‘ve seen before people are very gullible to „pad family“ stuff.

That said, !votekill Demonspeed

Because he should be.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
For the partner system, altho it can be complicated and looks good for mafia/3rd party to mingle in crowd,can also have bad outcomes for mafia, tho its true townie always starts with no information and mafia has a bit more. The good part is that townies may have someone they can talk to during night and that can be helpful depending on how partners can use their skills and on how good they are at finding mafia :XD

I think the partner system gives us a certain spice and a tense with it :clap.... lets see what's my partner going to be and do with or against me?!!!!! :cheez
and I see, I see, .... someone blames me:gwah :ninja
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As for hint, I never had this role before, and will be interesting what happens.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, I take it so far Gryff + Seraph and Nietz + DD are the currently revealed pairs?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im also much less optimistic regarding this system, the chances of having a mafia buddy are quite high, and its mafia who gets the most benefit from association. So I wouldn't bind myself to my partner until he confirms himself somehow. In my case thats impossible, but Im still going to try know him somehow. A two townies association could also be deadly for mafia, depending on the roles of course.

Im votekilling digitaldude, because I simply dont like the way he expresses himself (one liners, forced moves and thoughts).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As for other thing I should tell, just telling me and Gry are partners <_>/ he can also confirm it later
Hahaa! I knew it!! \:lambirb/
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So should we all tell our partners or wait the night phase for the couples to talk it out if they wanna reveal their partners or not?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
That would depend on the partner more than on their role, no? Since they will discuss night actions and stuff I believe. So good targets like Doctors/Dets may not be that strong if you know who they target.
At least so far I see no downsides to revealing all partner-pairs, unless I missed something.
I don't see any either,we'd know who's paired up but not who is trust worthy and who isn't. We only reveal names but no Roles which has me wondering if it would get us anywhere actually. Considering the Player amount we have about 5-6 Mafia's in the Game,from which i'm guessing that 2 of them are partnered together and the rest is mixed with Townies.

I think the one downside to this would be discussing Night Targets with your Partner,at least before you're sure you can trust him/her to be a Townie. Imagine you're a Detective and just casually reveal that you're going to check on Player Z on Night X,they'd get rid of you once they learn you have an investigating Role for sure. Detectives are crucial for Town after all. A lot of time passes before Town lynches a Mafia without a Det. around.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Tbh there's no real problem in revealing partner, tho I think Cres and Van wanted this mechanic to go secretly or something. There's more advantages in revealing than not revealing, at least for blind townies.

Panda might be a little jealous but I didn't decide on this, this was forced marriage!
Im partners with Takuan :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw @Crescent Jinx @Vandred Pompom voted DD aswell o/
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
WHY AM I GONNA GET KILLED NOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As for hint, I never had this role before, and will be interesting what happens.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, I take it so far Gryff + Seraph and Nietz + DD are the currently revealed pairs?
Wow is my partner nietz? I voted for him that would mean -1 relationship point.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I meant why instead of wow
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
It would be quite funny to see dd go after he made it into the game in the nick of time. :lmao
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Am I the only one that see discussing about your partner is useless at this time of stage considering right now it give no advantage nor disadvantaged ? At least I don't see any
I could prefer to focuse on who should we lynch as I'm sure when the timer reach its end if we don't discuss about it, everyone will vote more randomly and it couldn't be weird for mafia to hide in the chaos of random voting.
Like I'm curious to why DD voted Nietz someone who new?
And why does lambu think taku play weird compare to his role and it doesn't match ? That's a weird statement
Btw for my role it's one I had before and active
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
That would depend on the partner more than on their role, no? Since they will discuss night actions and stuff I believe. So good targets like Doctors/Dets may not be that strong if you know who they target.

At least so far I see no downsides to revealing all partner-pairs, unless I missed something.
Would it be wise for a detective/spy or anyone with a night action to reveal their targets to their partner before they know for sure that they're not mafia? I mean there's supposed to be a level of trust between partners but mafia is mafia and in the end they will be loyal to each other. Imagine a Prostitute or Bodyguard telling their mafia partner who they will target.....
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
WHY AM I GONNA GET KILLED NOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Wow is my partner nietz? I voted for him that would mean -1 relationship point.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I meant why instead of wow
I mean, you should know that? Didn‘t you get your partner‘s name in a PM? Just figured maybe you two are, based on Nietz‘s post.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Am I the only one that see discussing about your partner is useless at this time of stage considering right now it give no advantage nor disadvantaged ?
Then isn‘t it even better to get it out in the open asap? Not useful immediately, but might as well have it if only to know the pairs, could make things more interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Tbh there's no real problem in revealing partner, tho I think Cres and Van wanted this mechanic to go secretly or something. There's more advantages in revealing than not revealing, at least for blind townies.

Panda might be a little jealous but I didn't decide on this, this was forced marriage!
Im partners with Takuan :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw @Crescent Jinx @Vandred Pompom voted DD aswell o/
So Taku is behaving strange for the role he has? :hmm Interesting.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I know my partner ;) so I know who I protect :P
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Would it be wise for a detective/spy or anyone with a night action to reveal their targets to their partner before they know for sure that they're not mafia? I mean there's supposed to be a level of trust between partners but mafia is mafia and in the end they will be loyal to each other. Imagine a Prostitute or Bodyguard telling their mafia partner who they will target.....
Ofc it wouldn‘t be wise, but that never stopped people from not being wise. That‘s why I said „getting played“ by being made to warm up to the mafia abusing their actions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top