Oh no.... Nietz...
was not a question of role...more a comment to the whole thing being somethingA blocking role, you can prevent someone form using their roles at night, you should read the role list ( and ignore irl prostitute )
....--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Only negative is revealing your partner‘s role. Tho really what are you doing exactly? You only have 2 votes and are panickingIs revealing your own role a negative to your relationship? I might need to save myself.



Its day 1 with only a few hours left, it will snowball.Nietz stahp the Nietzery
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Only negative is revealing your partner‘s role. Tho really what are you doing exactly? You only have 2 votes and are panicking![]()
You can reveal your own role. Since it is your own. Just not your significant other’s.Is revealing your own role a negative to your relationship? I might need to save myself.
19 people still didn't vote and there's 2 and half hour left enough timeIts day 1 with only a few hours left, it will snowball.

Was I the only one who thought this is an accidentally Third Party Lovers reveal?what lovers u are if u have a partner? and not protect him???![]()
no he is new.Was I the only one who thought this is an accidentally Third Party Lovers reveal?
If u are my partner? shall I let u get killed?Was I the only one who thought this is an accidentally Third Party Lovers reveal?
Not really much you can do when a Lynch bandwagon on him starts and you only have 1 vote to start a counter movement,protecting your Partner at night is possible if you have a Protective Role and can trust him/her.If u are my partner? shall I let u get killed?
That is exactly why I think it was a mistake by her, because she used the term "lovers", but maybe I'm just seeing things.no he is new.


Unless she's Mafia herself of course.Nietz the problem is that it's not that you should protect your partner or not, but the fact you just revealed you're a protection role, one of the most important roles for townies
You most likely today mafia target ...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well it's not like everybody can just say "I'll protect you" and the Partner has protection for a Night,if you don't have a suitable role that's just impossible.If I am truely a protection role or just play protectly o.O I would be more concerned of a person who doesn't want to protect ...thats my thoughts
