Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm kind of leaning towards giving DD the benefit of the doubt this phase tbh. We can always lynch him tomorrow if that's needed.
Thats a given, I dont think anyone would want to kill DD after his reveal, the issue is who to switch for.
Votekill Gryffindor so I don't get fined.

He's a sneaky individual too. Can't change his avi. Really?
Thats rich coming from someone that just made his second post...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Votekill Gryffindor so I don't get fined.

He's a sneaky individual too. Can't change his avi. Really?
Sigh... the potential D1 lynch is coincidentally a Det... Not a fan of how this turned out. I don't want to be part of a possible chaos later on.

!votelock Gryffindor
(random as random can get... okay, I got a little bit triggered that he still hasn't put on that beautiful Eko avy...)
:o
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Sigh... the potential D1 lynch is coincidentally a Det... Not a fan of how this turned out. I don't want to be part of a possible chaos later on.
Bruh he just claimed it. DD spamming confusion lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will be taking my vote off Gryff now you locked it...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Now I can make my third post so I don't get fined.
Reading your comment with your avi's picture is hilarious :lmao

And now he's getting saved.:feelsbadman

I'll change my vote as well then, Votelock Jammin
Now thats an interesting move that I wouldn't mind following :blushbirb
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
u are all confusing....haha...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What is actually going on? :oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is no rush. I prefer to discuss with my partner myself and see what happens first.

How many reveals are there so far anyway? Only you and Pom, right?
I trust neither you nor the partner you‘re about to lie to at night :notrust
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Desin. Random vote. Flipped a coin between him and Erin since they should both be fine for today.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I think a lot are suspicious, since a lot vote really quickly and some didn't show up a lot and so on....but I choose between Demonspeed or even Lambu ..:catshrug
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Votekill Asako

Random kill, but a girl has to vote
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mark my words you all will regret leaving Zasz alive.

Neitz is blissfully innocent but the rest of you know what's going to happen. You know it. And when it happens, I want you all to look back upon this moment when you could have stopped it.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
votekill zasz for now
Even tho DD is confusing he's always like that, plus I don't want to lynch a potential det.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why are votes not updated for last mins? Sloppy :nah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top