Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Won't be around during the ending minutes of the phase,trusting my fellow townies to make the right call and lynch a Mafia D1...(Please just for once :emobirb)

Stay on guard during conversation at night,i,the MC won't be able to put my hand above you during those times.:kappa
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Demonspeed, I haven't missed it. Just been busy and monitoring from my phone. And its a little hard to edit from there. I thought Van was coming but on my computer now.
If you or Van are busy or can't update the count I could do it, I just didn't want to do it without permission.

I trust neither you nor the partner you‘re about to lie to at night :notrust
*Past trauma flashbacks*

Votelock Juviii for inactivity, she complained about things not moving, then left and say nothing about herself nor about the situation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mark my words you all will regret leaving Zasz alive.

Neitz is blissfully innocent but the rest of you know what's going to happen. You know it. And when it happens, I want you all to look back upon this moment when you could have stopped it.
Now I feel guilty for not voting Zasz really.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Maybe i wanna see @Zasz playgame :)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If you or Van are busy or can't update the count I could do it, I just didn't want to do it without permission.



*Past trauma flashbacks*

Votelock Juviii for inactivity, she complained about things not moving, then left and say nothing about herself nor about the situation.
He just appeared so he’s suppose to be doing it now.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Thats a given, I dont think anyone would want to kill DD after his reveal, the issue is who to switch for.
Oh I would actually. Seems a bit too convenient for me. I'm not opposed to Jammin going either though

Votelock Juviii for inactivity, she complained about things not moving, then left and say nothing about herself nor about the situation.
So have I and a ton more of others though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm trying to understand what exactly we want to get from DD today though?
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Votelock Demonspeed ...probably not knowing what i am into....but I need to chose
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Edit: Tomorrow* and why is everyone suddenly so quiet?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh I would actually. Seems a bit too convenient for me. I'm not opposed to Jammin going either though


So have I and a ton more of others though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm trying to understand what exactly we want to get from DD today though?
I will investigate a person and bring my results here tomorrow.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
If you or Van are busy or can't update the count I could do it, I just didn't want to do it without permission.



*Past trauma flashbacks*

Votelock Juviii for inactivity, she complained about things not moving, then left and say nothing about herself nor about the situation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Now I feel guilty for not voting Zasz really.
I wasn't home, just checked now and then. I said I was gonna be busier when I signed in. And no one its telling anything relevant anyway.

On another note, you guys keep stealing my prey. (Brandish and Syx I'm looking at you :hurrgasm:handgun)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you or Van are busy or can't update the count I could do it, I just didn't want to do it without permission.



*Past trauma flashbacks*

Votelock Juviii for inactivity, she complained about things not moving, then left and say nothing about herself nor about the situation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Now I feel guilty for not voting Zasz really.
Let me agree with you and !votelock Juviii

Same reasons
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh I would actually. Seems a bit too convenient for me. I'm not opposed to Jammin going either though

So have I and a ton more of others though
If I could I would vote half of the players for inactivity and low participation, that includes my partner.
You would kill DD? His situation reminds me of Xadyu in OPM game. He could be mafo desperate to save his skin but he also could not be, killing a det D1 is much worse than killing an inactive evading conversation.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I wonder how many among you guys switched vote to get more RP...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,081
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Hey there my apologies just arrived home, my coach had 1h late :arf


haent read anything yet, will just cast a total random vote before catching the game


vote kill desin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also will do a recap asap not sure i can do it tonight though
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I will investigate a person and bring my results here tomorrow.
Lol you would? Frankly I don't trust DD at all. Well I'll back off for now at least, but I honestly wouldn't mind killing him. All sort of wrong vibes on this
If I could I would vote half of the players for inactivity and low participation, that includes my partner.
You would kill DD? His situation reminds me of Xadyu in OPM game. He could be mafo desperate to save his skin but he also could not be, killing a det D1 is much worse than killing an inactive evading conversation.
You'd agree with me though that said det hasn't done much better while posting earlier. Anyway, Votekill! Jammin I guess
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Sorry guys, didn't have the nergy to keep up with day 1.
I'll catch up with the pages and ten share my thoughts.
If I'll be still alive, that is. :kappa
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Eh, don’t see how I’m being random, playing like I always do.

As for the avatar, it’s true lol, the wifi here at church tripping.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
actually I am lurking between this game and Overwatch league
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
holy guck i didn't have any time to reaf anything.
Votekill zasz just in case
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top