Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
With the RP system, players can vote to get more points as well. IIRC DD was the one dying, Lambu initiated the bandwagon(Partner: Taku), Gry followed him(Partner: pompom) and before desin's death, DD said he'll follow Lambu because he "helped" him.

DD, you were one of those fine with the partner reveal, right? Who is yours?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What about you?
I'm very suspicious of Digitaldude,his target,the Claim,the Block. It all seems too convenient for me. Also the fact that Mafia would leave a claimed Detective alone after he himself promises to bring results the next Day feels off to me. Det. is a risk for them. It could be strategy from Mafia to have us go at him but i doubt it. For that he's been a tad too confusing.

The Juviii Lynchtrain caught my eye after she turned out as Town,Lambu Gry and DD all voted for her. Our Daytime Vigilante.

I'm keeping an eye on Gry,Desin and Brandish at the moment. Syx has been putting in effort and has mentioned some good points against DD earlier,for now i'm willing to believe he is a Townie.

Brandish really just because i don't know his Playstyle,Desin for his efficient fooling strategy the last game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So the POV frame switches to MarmaladeSky ;)

Looking back at the ending of the ending of D1, with Juvii getting lynched. To me it feels more like people randomly voting rather than a deliberate mafia train. Surely, chances are big there are mafia among those voters. I don't doubt that. The whole situation just felt so hasty and random to me. And I could definitely be wrong about it, it's just feeling after all. Kind of hard to put it into words.

Last night phase could be just a really unlucky night, especially for the hider. I'm not sure what there is to discuss though, I've been reading the possibilites that you amongst other people have been stating. And I see those things working. Wouldn't exclude a possible 3rd party, but I'm sure no one is.

I'd say that it'd be a good thing to focus on the people that are alive right now, to make sure we don't lynch a townie again.

So I will share something about myself: I did not do anything last night phase, my role is passive.
It's my bad,i know some don't like hinting or giving out too much of themselves early on but with 4 People dead already i feel like bringing some activity into the Game.

Thanks for your views and hinting,and you're right. We have to get something substantial today or we'll only bite ourselves into the Flesh again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Honestly, it’s not farfetched for Mafia to keep DD alive, they would just keep blocking him, with escort out of the mix now, they’d probably take care of him, it’s a tried and tested Mafia strat to keep the Det alive and let town lynch them.

Of Juviii’s votes, Gry’s is the one that was just “meh”, he just agreed with Lambu’s reasoning of inactivity which was ridiculous considering how many players we have with penalty votes :catshrug
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
With the RP system, players can vote to get more points as well. IIRC DD was the one dying, Lambu initiated the bandwagon(Partner: Taku), Gry followed him(Partner: pompom) and before desin's death, DD said he'll follow Lambu because he "helped" him.

DD, you were one of those fine with the partner reveal, right? Who is yours?
Kato he wasnt online at all.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Honestly, it’s not farfetched for Mafia to keep DD alive, they would just keep blocking him, with escort out of the mix now, they’d probably take care of him, it’s a tried and tested Mafia strat to keep the Det alive and let town lynch them.

Of Juviii’s votes, Gry’s is the one that was just “meh”, he just agreed with Lambu’s reasoning of inactivity which was ridiculous considering how many players we have with penalty votes :catshrug
You say that now but earlier you said:

I am dum dum too but how would mafia know who was the escort?

Weak reasoning for investigating the 4th rounder but I told my partner you’d claim block, it’s a feasible strategy to be honest...but you oddly agreed with Lambu when there were several other people with 2 votes so there’s that as well.
Hmm...:grumble
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
That has nothing to do with my point. If I were a Det, I would either investigate the lynched player or one of the people who tried to lynch me.
Can a detective investigate a lynched player? I don't think I've played a game where that's happened tbh.
I'm very suspicious of Digitaldude,his target,the Claim,the Block. It all seems too convenient for me. Also the fact that Mafia would leave a claimed Detective alone after he himself promises to bring results the next Day feels off to me. Det. is a risk for them. It could be strategy from Mafia to have us go at him but i doubt it. For that he's been a tad too confusing.
Yes it's all very convenient. The thing is it takes a few nights for a detective to confirm their sanity and the mafia knows he wasn't a threat last night no matter who he investigated. What bothers me now is that since he was "blocked" last night he's still not any sort of threat/help if he's indeed legit. If he's not legit he's basically bought himself 3 or 4 extra nights of mischief, safe in the knowledge that we won't lynch him because "detective" and his buddies won't kill him, while everyday we wonder "why hasn't the mafia killed the claimed detective?".
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Can a detective investigate a lynched player? I don't think I've played a game where that's happened tbh.
Eh, lol. Good question. I always thought it's a legit method to bring you closer to confirm your sanity. I'm not an expert in regards to all the rules and roles. Can hosts confirm?
@Crescent Jinx
@Vandred
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Geez, didn't realize I was playing a Speed MG.

I think it is unlikely that there's two insane docs. More likely:
- Mafia kill
- TP kill
- PGO targeter or insane doctor patient
- Unlucky hider ("Unlucky" because for there to be 4 kills, the hider would have to have been killed indirectly by targeting any of the previous 3

so here s the recap so far, will update it asap with further hints also please tell me if imissed something


Seraph - Fushi
syx - Parona
Jammin - Rean - Spy - killed on N1
Takuan - Shin
Zasz - Todo
Asako – Tonari – Had the role, its active - Mafia escort - killed on N1
Demonspeed - Bonchien
Gryffindor - Eko
Lambu – Gugu – active role -very common
GrySun – Hisame – never got the role,
Erinyes – Kahak
Lady pompom – March- active role
MarmaladeSky - Mia
Belserion - Oumi
Juviii - Pioran - Lynched D1 - Daytime Vigilante
Brandish - Beer Gramps
SonOfDaws - Ushio
digitaldude – Chisui – Claims det
James Rye - Hayase - Hider- killed on N1
Nietz - Joaan
desin24 - Upa
Holt - Hairo - apprentice - killed on N1
Tux - Kai
Kato756 - Messar


Night actions :

Night 1:
DD investigated on Brandish -> said was blocked


Partners :

Gry x pompom
Lambu x Taku
I have a night role.
my partner and me have 1 point, how many do you guys have?
Same
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
The most are suspecious with DD ..anyone else, we should be suspecious?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yes it's all very convenient. The thing is it takes a few nights for a detective to confirm their sanity and the mafia knows he wasn't a threat last night no matter who he investigated. What bothers me now is that since he was "blocked" last night he's still not any sort of threat/help if he's indeed legit. If he's not legit he's basically bought himself 3 or 4 extra nights of mischief, safe in the knowledge that we won't lynch him because "detective" and his buddies won't kill him, while everyday we wonder "why hasn't the mafia killed the claimed detective?".
You're right,and you're making a good point with that. If we end up lynching someone else today other than DD then he'll promise us to investigate tonight again and bring results tomorrow. Since he can't be blocked now he'll either be killed(If he is legit) or he'll give us a random target "He/she was innocent/guilty" we'd need at least 2-3 Nights to be sure of his sanity. In the meantime he can jump on Townie Lynchtrains getting rid of more from us. We'd lynch more townies before we actually lynch a Mafia i feel like. I'm leaning towards him for my Vote today to be honest.

I know you don't like giving out much of yourself early Game but mind giving a hint or any other suspicions you might have towards certain Players?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Eh, lol. Good question. I always thought it's a legit method to bring you closer to confirm your sanity. I'm not an expert in regards to all the rules and roles. Can hosts confirm?
@Crescent Jinx
@Vandred
A Detective can’t investigate dead players. Possibly you are confusing the roles with other investigative roles.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I know you don't like giving out much of yourself early Game but mind giving a hint or any other suspicions you might have towards certain Players?
I won't hint to my role yet, but as for suspicions I'm waiting to hear more from Lambu since I actually do want to have that discussion he was prepared to have, and also the less active ones from yesterday like Desin, Erin etc. Digitaldude is at the top of my list for sure, but I'm not quite ready to commit to him. I'm also waiting to hear more about you :heh
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I won't hint to my role yet, but as for suspicions I'm waiting to hear more from Lambu since I actually do want to have that discussion he was prepared to have, and also the less active ones from yesterday like Desin, Erin etc. Digitaldude is at the top of my list for sure, but I'm not quite ready to commit to him. I'm also waiting to hear more about you :heh
Lambu is someone i'd like to hear from when he gets here later as well,so we share that interest.

Guessing DD remains a "Maybe Town Maybe Mafia" Candidate for you right now because it could either be a smart Mafia Play or him just having been too confused yesterday?

Erin should share something about herself or at least her views after she's done backreading. Good to know that you're keeping an eye on Desin as well.:grumble

As for me,fair exchange,i can reveal that i never had my Role before and that it is passive. ;)
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
!votekill digitaldude
(I will leave soon and most likely won't be able to participate in D2 anymore)

You could be a sane Townie Det for all I care, but I won't regret my decision if you happen to get lynched as one today. As long as you remain alive, my mind will be at a fucked up state. I want to concentrate on other players, which I can't with your presence. Furthermore, I'm not even sure if you can be of any help to us, Mafia will probably find a way to get rid of you before you have any legit results. I just want certainty already and accept the potential fatal consequences.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am surprised that you don't seem to know that Dets can't investigate lynched players @syx. You aren't new. Even asking the hosts publicly like this D2, is it an act? :hmm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top