Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
There's over 800 posts right now. Do you mind giving a brief summary?
okay.

I am a detective.

My partner is kato and he wasnt online so we didn't talk at all. We have 1 relationship points.

I investigated brandish at night and got no result.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

u don't trust ur partner?
I didnt even speak to him, he will most likely be host killed.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If you were blocked by someone else that still wouldn't clear your name though
Either mafia escort or prostitute, I am almost certain mafia escort blocked me because of me being detective. In any case investigating who the mafia escort targetted night 1 would be smart move for the spirit medium.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So Lambu, great wagon on Juviii. Will we still have a discussion?
We indeed have. Let me catch up first.

@Lambu, you said that you have a slight suspicion about Takuan. Did your convo with him during N1 raised or decreased said suspicion?
I do, and those suspicions increased last night, even more after the vigilante reveal.

So far my number 1 suspect is Demon, will elaborate once I read everything.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Spirit medium would investigate asako and find that she used role on me.
She may or may not have blocked you; but knowing that would only tell us that you've indeed been blocked. That wouldn't mean you're not a mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Either mafia escort or prostitute, I am almost certain mafia escort blocked me because of me being detective. In any case investigating who the mafia escort targetted night 1 would be smart move for the spirit medium.
That i agree with though.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
3 Players having 4x Penalty Votes could become a drag towards the end of the DP later i feel like. Unless Town decides on a target everybody feels like putting a vote on we'll have trouble passing that mark i think.:grumble If the 3 of them remain at the Top of the Lynch List then we'll have a 3 way tie and one of them get's lynched. Kato,Daws and Desin...my gut tells me 2 of them are mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed You asked me earlier to share some of my suspicions when i asked if you had any you'd like/could share with us,i gave you my views mind to share yours with me now? :hmm

The ones I suspect the most as of now: Lambu, syx, DD.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I honestly doubt that Asako blocked DD,how would she have died by Blocking a Detective? It means the Insane Doc protected Asako and ended up killing her. I'm also willing to believe that the Hider was behind Asako and died with her. That does not explain our Spy and Apprentice at our feet though,i honestly believed a PGO was targetted by the Mafia to kill and said Mafia was Asako. She died because she got hit by the PGOs ability. Said PGO is now just a Normal Townie as he has a one shot ability iirc.

The ones I suspect the most as of now: Lambu, syx, DD.
Interesting,Lambu suspects you as well. Mind telling me what makes Syx and Lambu suspicious the most for you? I get DD,most have said why and what makes him doubtful.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I remember last time takuan claimed passive role.
Hum... Maybe. You remember better than i do.
I don't know what that would mean in this game though.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,193
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, finally caught up all the reading. 1st :biblethump why does it look like town gets worse every game? Day 2 started today and we have -4 townies already and for one mafia, it is. At least we got a powerful mafia role dead.

As for the 4 deaths, prolly means we have at least 2 killing parties, which can e teo mafias, a mafia and 3rd + unlucky hider and insane doc

As for partners system, think we should also release some more pairs around. I know it won’t confirm affiliation so early just knowing names,but it will also make it easier to connect dots to catch mafias.

Will give my second hint that my role is a night one,but I didn’t have it before.

For now I suspect Lambu, syx, think the whole DDcase is a confusing playstyle and will try checking Demon too.

Also think it can be good if Spirit medium can use their skill in Asako and find out who killed her. Will try coming later, but notsure how much time I will have to be superactive.

I would like to hear @MarmaladeSky and @Brandish a bit more too about their thoughts.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I honestly doubt that Asako blocked DD,how would she have died by Blocking a Detective? It means the Insane Doc protected Asako and ended up killing her. I'm also willing to believe that the Hider was behind Asako and died with her. That does not explain our Spy and Apprentice at our feet though,i honestly believed a PGO was targetted by the Mafia to kill and said Mafia was Asako. She died because she got hit by the PGOs ability. Said PGO is now just a Normal Townie as he has a one shot ability iirc.



Interesting,Lambu suspects you as well. Mind telling me what makes Syx and Lambu suspicious the most for you? I get DD,most have said why and what makes him doubtful.
I already mentioned that I find syx's question weird. Also during the last hours today when I was reading posts I saw that he was viewing this thread as well, and he stayed for a long time. WhiIe reading the posts I was discussing with my partner as well, and he was still there. For someone who isn't a newbie and who spent so much time here, asking such a question is even more surprising. Roles like Investigator(who can target the dead) are right below the Det ones. Makes me think that he is preparing something.

As for Lambu, it's mostly gut feeling right now.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Okay, finally caught up all the reading. 1st :biblethump why does it look like town gets worse every game? Day 2 started today and we have -4 townies already and for one mafia, it is. At least we got a powerful mafia role dead.

As for the 4 deaths, prolly means we have at least 2 killing parties, which can e teo mafias, a mafia and 3rd + unlucky hider and insane doc

As for partners system, think we should also release some more pairs around. I know it won’t confirm affiliation so early just knowing names,but it will also make it easier to connect dots to catch mafias.

Will give my second hint that my role is a night one,but I didn’t have it before.

For now I suspect Lambu, syx, think the whole DDcase is a confusing playstyle and will try checking Demon too.

Also think it can be good if Spirit medium can use their skill in Asako and find out who killed her. Will try coming later, but notsure how much time I will have to be superactive.

I would like to hear @MarmaladeSky and @Brandish a bit more too about their thoughts.
it wont find out who killed her, its like a reverse mortician.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So DD claims Detective,and is saved by the benefit of a doubt,he goes to investigate Brandish at night to prove himself and turns out blocked making it impossible for him to flip as Trust worthy yet. He also is among the Voters that lynched Juviii. Along with Gry and Lambu. Sorry guys i think 2 of Juviii's Voters are Mafia.
I voted Juvii because of her inactivity and lack of conversation, like I could have voted anyone. Gry following me was strange tbh, felt like a rather easy way out. In general I hate it when people latch onto you and your reasoning as a safe vote.

so here s the recap so far, will update it asap with further hints also please tell me if imissed something


Seraph - Fushi
syx - Parona
Jammin - Rean - Spy - killed on N1
Takuan - Shin
Zasz - Todo
Asako – Tonari – Had the role, its active - Mafia escort - killed on N1
Demonspeed - Bonchien
Gryffindor - Eko
Lambu – Gugu – active role -very common
GrySun – Hisame – never got the role,
Erinyes – Kahak
Lady pompom – March- active role
MarmaladeSky - Mia
Belserion - Oumi
Juviii - Pioran - Lynched D1 - Daytime Vigilante
Brandish - Beer Gramps
SonOfDaws - Ushio
digitaldude – Chisui – Claims det
James Rye - Hayase - Hider- killed on N1
Nietz - Joaan
desin24 - Upa
Holt - Hairo - apprentice - killed on N1
Tux - Kai
Kato756 - Messar


Night actions :

Night 1:
DD investigated on Brandish -> said was blocked


Partners :

Gry x pompom
Lambu x Taku
Add Seraph x Gryff there

Which reminds me most people should reveal their pairs and say what they think about them at least. Town only benefits from doing so.


Anyway my main suspect is Demon because he was Juvii's partner the whole time, he never said it today so far, and he let her die in the last moments of the day despite being present there. Any town would have said something, anything like "maybe lynching Juvii is not such a good idea..." anything. But he didn't, instead he kept quiet, saw her reach the danger zone, and ultimately let the lynch happen.

My partner Taku basically played clueless last night and acted as he never had his role before when he actually had it, besides his role makes little sense in the set up so far.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I voted Juvii because of her inactivity and lack of conversation, like I could have voted anyone. Gry following me was strange tbh, felt like a rather easy way out. In general I hate it when people latch onto you and your reasoning as a safe vote.



Add Seraph x Gryff there

Which reminds me most people should reveal their pairs and say what they think about them at least. Town only benefits from doing so.


Anyway my main suspect is Demon because he was Juvii's partner the whole time, he never said it today so far, and he let her die in the last moments of the day despite being present there. Any town would have said something, anything like "maybe lynching Juvii is not such a good idea..." anything. But he didn't, instead he kept quiet, saw her reach the danger zone, and ultimately let the lynch happen.

My partner Taku basically played clueless last night and acted as he never had his role before when he actually had it, besides his role makes little sense in the set up so far.


Huh, what? Juvii isn't my partner.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Is there anyone here with more than one relationship point?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On second thought mafia might get you.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Huh, what? Juvii isn't my partner.
You said something about the possibility of a relation between the fake roles and the mafia ones, like what if a DTV would fit as an Assassin, something like that. After that you stayed quiet about your partner and I assumed it was because he/she was DTV.

Anyway, this misunderstanding is easily cleared by revealing your partner, or your partner revealing you are with them right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top