Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
So we either have Brandish lying about his partner being Asako, or we have Gryff lying about his partner being Brandish.
I'm gonna wait fr Brandish's reaction to Gryff's accusation.
Bruh, I go to church to use the wifi, I can’t lie homie.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Guys there is an obvious confusion play happening right now,that being Gryff jumping from a Dead Partner to another in a matter of seconds. And trying to have me play along since D1 to act as his Partner :heh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,676
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Because i didn't really see the Point,me giving out the name of my Partner isn't anything the Team would benefit from. There's is nothing but their word to confirm it and even then we could still be Mafia Buds for all you know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was i Mafia i wouldn't have tried as hard as i did today,i wouldve let things happen and throw my 2 cents in here and there.
That makes you suspicious. You can still say that X isn't my partner without revealing who it is. There are plenty of players.

By "Liking" these posts and not saying anything, you were letting things happen.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
That makes you suspicious. You can still say that X isn't my partner without revealing who it is. There are plenty of players.

By "Liking" these posts and not saying anything, you were letting things happen.
I wanted to see what Gryff would do if i stayed quiet,it is/was risky and that is showing now on the plus side the game got a kick in again.

My Partner isn't Gryff,but if what i'm thinking is correct then my Partner was targetted tonight and survived due to his Ability.

I'm playing my usual game,no difference to usual,i'm eager and trying pretty hard to get things running. Was i Mafia that wouldn't be necessary,things staying quiet would work in my favor to be honest if i was.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Gryff is trolling. He'll have to repent later for lies. Why u lying Gryffy? And why people playing along (ie Seraph)?? If my partner did this to me you'd be sleeping on the couch.

If you start a day phase with 5 Relationship Points or your partner is killed by someone other than you (or someone from your Mafia/TP team), you will be able to choose a "solo" ability, regardless of your town/mafia/TP affiliation:


  • "Daytime Sickly" ability for one day phase of your choice; you can secretly select a person who won't be able to vote for the current day, invalidating any previous votes as well.
  • Noble ability for one day phase of your choice; cast an extra vote in secret. If affected by the Sickly ability, this doesn't prevent you from casting the extra vote.


However, using either your reward for cooperation or your "playing solo" ability will lock you out of obtaining or using the other one. So think carefully on how you plan to play.

So my partner dying allows me to use this powar. I'll use it to shame Gryff if I have to :teehee
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,676
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I wanted to see what Gryff would do if i stayed quiet,it is/was risky and that is showing now on the plus side the game got a kick in again.

My Partner isn't Gryff,but if what i'm thinking is correct then my Partner was targetted tonight and survived due to his Ability.

I'm playing my usual game,no difference to usual,i'm eager and trying pretty hard to get things running. Was i Mafia that wouldn't be necessary,things staying quiet would work in my favor to be honest if i was.
And what are you thinking?

Staying quiet doesn't always helps Mafia.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
That powah can be used by any affiliation, wouldn’t clear you at all Barny :teehee
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm strongly considering votelocking Gryffindor right now.
Between Gryff and Brandish, there's at least one mafia, it's only a matter of who to chose to lynch. I'm leanin towards Gryff because of his trolling with the partners; at least Brandish stayed consistent with his partnet claim.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I would like to hear @MarmaladeSky and @Brandish a bit more too about their thoughts.
I don't have an original thought that hasn't been said already. Also, some of the players are confusing me. DD for one, and now Gryff/Seraph.

I hopefully can contribute something later in the day nearly about to head out. I agree there's at least 2 killing teams considering the body count.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This trolling is not helping in the slightless guys...
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I'm strongly considering votelocking Gryffindor right now.
Between Gryff and Brandish, there's at least one mafia, it's only a matter of who to chose to lynch. I'm leanin towards Gryff because of his trolling with the partners; at least Brandish stayed consistent with his partnet claim.
If I was mafia, why would I purposely put myself out there. You gotta settle down homie and stop panicking.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So we either have Brandish lying about his partner being Asako, or we have Gryff lying about his partner being Brandish.
I'm gonna wait fr Brandish's reaction to Gryff's accusation.
worst case scenario gryff is just a troll townie.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
If I was mafia, why would I purposely put myself out there. You gotta settle down homie and stop panicking.
Why would you claim that your partner is Seraph, then Juvii, then Brandish?
In any case, you said it yourself; either Brandish is lying, or you are, that is a fact at least.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm strongly considering votelocking Gryffindor right now.
Between Gryff and Brandish, there's at least one mafia, it's only a matter of who to chose to lynch. I'm leanin towards Gryff because of his trolling with the partners; at least Brandish stayed consistent with his partnet claim.
You are definitely jumping to conclusions right there Taku, I dont deny Gryff's antics are weird, and Seraph playing along with no one saying anything in the matter, but its not enough as to state both as mafia.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
:waitwhat nah I can prove u ain't my bae
Definitely not bae lol :cringe

Why would you claim that your partner is Seraph, then Juvii, then Brandish?
In any case, you said it yourself; either Brandish is lying, or you are, that is a fact at least.
To see who would latch on and try to bandwagon me for easy lynch....like you are
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You are definitely jumping to conclusions right there Taku, I dont deny Gryff's antics are weird, and Seraph playing along with no one saying anything in the matter, but its not enough as to state both as mafia.
You can't deny that there's one liar between Brandish and Gryff. They both said so. It is by far the best reason as to why voting for one of them instead of any others.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
And what are you thinking?

Staying quiet doesn't always helps Mafia.
Remember the scenarios with a possible PGO in play i mentioned at least 3 times? That is what i'm thinking,it would explain why so many died including the Mafia's Escort.

It isn't always helpful but was proven to be quite effective the past games,i know i was only able to guess out the Mafias last game.

I find it weirder that everybody is falling into this Confusing play right now.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Seems to me like Gryffindor is causing confusion to distract from someone else...

votekill digitaldude

If he turns up mafia, then Gryffindor would be the next most obvious target.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
To see who would latch on and try to bandwagon me for easy lynch....like you are
Ahhhh... What a mastermind.
Alright then, props to you. In that case, you still didn't answer the original question. Who was your partner?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top