Bruh, I go to church to use the wifi, I can’t lie homie.So we either have Brandish lying about his partner being Asako, or we have Gryff lying about his partner being Brandish.
I'm gonna wait fr Brandish's reaction to Gryff's accusation.
Bruh, I go to church to use the wifi, I can’t lie homie.So we either have Brandish lying about his partner being Asako, or we have Gryff lying about his partner being Brandish.
I'm gonna wait fr Brandish's reaction to Gryff's accusation.

That makes you suspicious. You can still say that X isn't my partner without revealing who it is. There are plenty of players.Because i didn't really see the Point,me giving out the name of my Partner isn't anything the Team would benefit from. There's is nothing but their word to confirm it and even then we could still be Mafia Buds for all you know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Was i Mafia i wouldn't have tried as hard as i did today,i wouldve let things happen and throw my 2 cents in here and there.
I wanted to see what Gryff would do if i stayed quiet,it is/was risky and that is showing now on the plus side the game got a kick in again.That makes you suspicious. You can still say that X isn't my partner without revealing who it is. There are plenty of players.
By "Liking" these posts and not saying anything, you were letting things happen.

And what are you thinking?I wanted to see what Gryff would do if i stayed quiet,it is/was risky and that is showing now on the plus side the game got a kick in again.
My Partner isn't Gryff,but if what i'm thinking is correct then my Partner was targetted tonight and survived due to his Ability.
I'm playing my usual game,no difference to usual,i'm eager and trying pretty hard to get things running. Was i Mafia that wouldn't be necessary,things staying quiet would work in my favor to be honest if i was.

I don't have an original thought that hasn't been said already. Also, some of the players are confusing me. DD for one, and now Gryff/Seraph.I would like to hear @MarmaladeSky and @Brandish a bit more too about their thoughts.
If I was mafia, why would I purposely put myself out there. You gotta settle down homie and stop panicking.I'm strongly considering votelocking Gryffindor right now.
Between Gryff and Brandish, there's at least one mafia, it's only a matter of who to chose to lynch. I'm leanin towards Gryff because of his trolling with the partners; at least Brandish stayed consistent with his partnet claim.
:waitwhat nah I can prove u ain't my baeThat powah can be used by any affiliation, wouldn’t clear you at all Barny![]()
worst case scenario gryff is just a troll townie.So we either have Brandish lying about his partner being Asako, or we have Gryff lying about his partner being Brandish.
I'm gonna wait fr Brandish's reaction to Gryff's accusation.
Why would you claim that your partner is Seraph, then Juvii, then Brandish?If I was mafia, why would I purposely put myself out there. You gotta settle down homie and stop panicking.
You are definitely jumping to conclusions right there Taku, I dont deny Gryff's antics are weird, and Seraph playing along with no one saying anything in the matter, but its not enough as to state both as mafia.I'm strongly considering votelocking Gryffindor right now.
Between Gryff and Brandish, there's at least one mafia, it's only a matter of who to chose to lynch. I'm leanin towards Gryff because of his trolling with the partners; at least Brandish stayed consistent with his partnet claim.
Definitely not bae lol :cringe:waitwhat nah I can prove u ain't my bae
To see who would latch on and try to bandwagon me for easy lynch....like you areWhy would you claim that your partner is Seraph, then Juvii, then Brandish?
In any case, you said it yourself; either Brandish is lying, or you are, that is a fact at least.
You can't deny that there's one liar between Brandish and Gryff. They both said so. It is by far the best reason as to why voting for one of them instead of any others.You are definitely jumping to conclusions right there Taku, I dont deny Gryff's antics are weird, and Seraph playing along with no one saying anything in the matter, but its not enough as to state both as mafia.
Remember the scenarios with a possible PGO in play i mentioned at least 3 times? That is what i'm thinking,it would explain why so many died including the Mafia's Escort.And what are you thinking?
Staying quiet doesn't always helps Mafia.
Ahhhh... What a mastermind.To see who would latch on and try to bandwagon me for easy lynch....like you are