Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Man sorry for the continued abscence.

Had a MASSIVE power outage due to heavy rain here in my state.
Heck, even our amusent park (Beto Carrero) got flooded a little (a first in like, 30 years)

I even had to venture on the rain to buy me some Ice so as to not lose the things in my fridge.

It only came back around 12 hours ago (Aka when i am sleeping).

Tho, so far, there are no deaths reported (thank the gods)

SO LET ME CATCH UP
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Posting a lot =/= being active

Most of what you say is an opinion on the situation, no development of judgement, no info about yourself...
I said I will do it after I slept....so why u judge people on real life situations?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
oh and let me chance my avatar
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
judging people of real life for not being active, as they said it in the text, make me feel @Lambu is guilty and wants to find a way around it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Man sorry for the continued abscence.

Had a MASSIVE power outage due to heavy rain here in my state.
Heck, even our amusent park (Beto Carrero) got flooded a little (a first in like, 30 years)

I even had to venture on the rain to buy me some Ice so as to not lose the things in my fridge.

It only came back around 12 hours ago (Aka when i am sleeping).

Tho, so far, there are no deaths reported (thank the gods)

SO LET ME CATCH UP
sounds aweful.... hope u are alright?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh well, considering my circunstances and the fact that things could go to shit again (tho no rain today, only green sky and also its cold as balls in plain summer, and I live at a city famous for it summer beaches, so, yeah, crazy weather)

I will vote @desin24, tho I plan on reading all this backlog, as I have free time now

Also, do you guys think I should reveal my role? I swear its not barkeeper
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So? Yes or no? There isn't much time.
Im considering it seriously, give me some time to think.

I said I will do it after I slept....so why u judge people on real life situations?
Im not judging irl situations, only playstyles. I dont criticize Zasz for being inactive (he's sick rn) but for the null content in his posts.
So please elaborate on your opinion, talk about yourself, that will make people trust you more or at least have a picture of your perspective.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh well, considering my circunstances and the fact that things could go to shit again (tho no rain today, only green sky and also its cold as balls in plain summer, and I live at a city famous for it summer beaches, so, yeah, crazy weather)

I will vote @desin24, tho I plan on reading all this backlog, as I have free time now

Also, do you guys think I should reveal my role? I swear its not barkeeper
...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil


the amusement park that I mentioned



The city I come from and wich is pretty close to the one I live now

(source: ÉÉÉguaaa page on facebook, for those that won´t believe me)
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well I guess that settles it then, votekill syx for now. Lets see how many are on board with the idea.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
(And yeah, Brazillians are a bunch of crazy fuckers, look at those guys in the middle of a flood and still taking pictures like they are having fun standing in water that probally could give them a bunch of sickness)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Being through a flood recently, take care. @Kato756 (made sure to tag the right one this time)
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Kato will be hostkilled.
LMAO

Anyway... Now that Kato is here and has a valid excuse, i don't really feel like voting him.
Why are people on syx's case by the way? Just woke up and im pretty tired, so i might have read very lazily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I swear its not barkeeper
I meant to quote that. Whatever. I'm too tired for that shit
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Kato756 yeah might as well reveal your role.
well even though I know some people will say I should hid more, I think that at this stage and considering my abscense, the town can´t afford to waste time on me.

Its bodyguard, and, obviously, I haven´t been able to protect anyone
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Im considering it seriously, give me some time to think.



Im not judging irl situations, only playstyles. I dont criticize Zasz for being inactive (he's sick rn) but for the null content in his posts.
So please elaborate on your opinion, talk about yourself, that will make people trust you more or at least have a picture of your perspective.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



...
well... a playstyle sometimes contects with irl...so If I had yesterday no time and I said it in a post.... I was not even able to read all of you, not even until now, and before I don't read I don't give any real big opinion...thats just me, always... .... so pressuring people is in my opinion here even the worst behavior or playstyle... it just shows a fear of being guilty ...just saying
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
well even though I know some people will say I should hid more, I think that at this stage and considering my abscense, the town can´t afford to waste time on me.

Its bodyguard, and, obviously, I haven´t been able to protect anyone
!!!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
DD said you were Spirit Medium.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Kato756
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top