Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
LMAO

Anyway... Now that Kato is here and has a valid excuse, i don't really feel like voting him.
Why are people on syx's case by the way? Just woke up and im pretty tired, so i might have read very lazily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I meant to quote that. Whatever. I'm too tired for that shit
My main problem with syx are his lazy votes and reserved nature, like hes being very careful with what he types.

But the truth is I dont like the idea of lynching desin for penalties, people grabbing the chance easily is not helping.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
DD said you were Spirit Medium.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Kato756
welp.

I am pretty sure I am bodyguard XD
But as I said, I haven´t been able to do anything so far.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DD said you were Spirit Medium.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Kato756
wot no I didnt...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I just assumed there was a spirit medium in this game cause why would they announce this new role...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
welp.

I am pretty sure I am bodyguard XD
But as I said, I haven´t been able to do anything so far.
Actually, I checked again and he didn't say that. He was looking for the SM to help him. My bad.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
My main problem with syx are his lazy votes and reserved nature, like hes being very careful with what he types.

But the truth is I dont like the idea of lynching desin for penalties, people grabbing the chance easily is not helping.
Exactly why i've been kinda reluctant to vote against one of them; daws seems alright to me, kato was about to get hostkilled til he came back and now appears to have an excuse and a claim (though with what Demon just said, it might be a slip up), and i see no reason to vote desin.

From what you're describing syx could be suspicious, though i don't usually analyze or remember player's playstyles so i don't even know if that's an unusual behaviour from him.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Did you not figured out who is a spirit medium yet?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Alright there was no slip up then. Would have been great, oh well
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
well... a playstyle sometimes contects with irl...so If I had yesterday no time and I said it in a post.... I was not even able to read all of you, not even until now, and before I don't read I don't give any real big opinion...thats just me, always... .... so pressuring people is in my opinion here even the worst behavior or playstyle... it just shows a fear of being guilty ...just saying
Pressuring people is what we do when others are uncomunicative. Not pressuring is passively let things slide, aka mafia behaviour, your reasoning makes no sense.

So you are spirit medium, just confirm it, mafia wont target you if you are and at least it will 100% confirm you as townie
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If kato isn't lying about his role he can protect people tonight.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
that role needs to be hidden.
Why? Its not even medium priority for a mafia kill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Kato is legit then Im pretty sure Takuan is one big liar
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
only mafia or guilty people pressuring...its just my experience ....and well.... people don't act on logic..they act mostly on feelings
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
but I guess people want to understand why I am not talking a lot about me? he?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
If Kato is legit then Im pretty sure Takuan is one big liar
Yeah right. Cause you definitely were not already suspicious of me before Kato showed up.
You've been pointing at me from the begining and while i tried to remained calm about it and told you i would talk to you about it in night pad, now you're seriously annoying the shit out of me.
Kato being legit or not is not even related to me in the slightest.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Guys, If you are not suspecting desin much please go for Syx.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Nietz @SonOfDaws @desin24 @Kato756
I just can't suspect my Partner.... sry ...so yeah I can understand the thoughts around syx ....but I just not sure yet
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, since I haven't said anything about me, I suppose I can say something now.
First time with this role, interesting and fueled by what happened in the previous game. :kappa
I may revealt it today though, considering that I've read an interesting claim. :kappa
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh, there is still one hour left. I thought it was the end, good.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yeah right. Cause you definitely were not already suspicious of me before Kato showed up.
You've been pointing at me from the begining and while i tried to remained calm about it and told you i would talk to you about it in night pad, now you're seriously annoying the shit out of me.
Kato being legit or not is not even related to me in the slightest.
It is, mirror roles are even more weird.
If you are indeed what you claim then Im deeply sorry because its not your fault but a strange set up, but theres no way theres so many protection roles of a similar kind and you should know it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top