Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Well, since I haven't said anything about me, I suppose I can say something now.
First time with this role, interesting and fueled by what happened in the previous game. :kappa
I may revealt it today though, considering that I've read an interesting claim. :kappa
If your role makes you think someone is lying because of a claim that person made, might as well tell us now, there's only 1 hour remaining.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
oh man ready over 20 pages is raugh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh, so you are saying that you trust your partner after a single NP? You, the Mason hater? :hmm
Because of who my partner is :oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How is that scaring away people? I can only kill one person and I only gave any kind of reasoning about killing you, killing Seraph would just be salt and yeah there are a lot of people who are suspicious if only for the fact that we have nothing from them yet. Demon and Syx being some of them.
To be honest the 4 penalty votes should be used to force all three of us to reveal what we are. If the votes stay on me I can say who I want to target and maybe pressure that person to talk to.

I hope you see that my problem with the game is that no one is actually talking much. We have bits here and there and a couple of hints but it's mostly about the partner mechanic and hunches based on previous games. Me making "the same kind of posts" as last game is because I generally try to have the same playstyle no matter if townie or not. That's as solid an accusation as my boobs (Am I a female? I should wikia this character maybe).

Anyway I couldn't be too invested in the game so far because of work. I have today and tomorrow off so I can be more active. If I shall die today then so be it. Who I kill and who I say I might target are two different things though and far from set in stone.

Last but not least, it's not bad targeting that loses the game. It's bad lynches and little discussion during day phases.
Yes the no-talking policy of town is the biggest problem this game, but you know I voted you for a bit more than just your way of posting. I trust DD, and seems like we can‘t get someone else like Demon up to most votes, which leaves the 3 inactives, among which i trust you and Daws the least, you getting the edge because of some posts I read of you. The vengeful townie reveal is a bit questionable as well, as were your 2 first names you named for killing being the voters that are on you, possibly to make them switch.

If you end up lynched and really vengeful townie then I hope you make the right choice like shooting Demon.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I regret not lynching Zasz so much seriously, you were right @Jammin

The desin lynch I dont really like it, I do think hes legit, Gryffindor kind of convinced me aswell I dont know why the hell did he troll this much, but its true he would win nothing of it if he was mafia. That complete confidence between Gry and Pom is... weird, because in their shoes I would probably not betray my partner.
Tux I trust him, because his hint was quite solid and its something plausible.

Taku-chi Im almost willing to lynch him to end this torture, with no cowboy or assassin in the scene hes absolutely useless and will never prove himself. The only reason I could think for Cres and Van putting that role in this game would be for the "lover gimmick". Besides him playing the clueless last night I cannot let it slide.

And why hasnt Juvii's partner showed up already?
So Taku is a Martyr? That‘s not a role you include without any combo like Cowboy...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Because of who my partner is :oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yes the no-talking policy of town is the biggest problem this game, but you know I voted you for a bit more than just your way of posting. I trust DD, and seems like we can‘t get someone else like Demon up to most votes, which leaves the 3 inactives, among which i trust you and Daws the least, you getting the edge because of some posts I read of you. The vengeful townie reveal is a bit questionable as well, as were your 2 first names you named for killing being the voters that are on you, possibly to make them switch.

If you end up lynched and really vengeful townie then I hope you make the right choice like shooting Demon.
What do you think of syx Gry? Im confused because Im agreeing with Demon, but I dont trust him.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
It is, mirror roles are even more weird.
If you are indeed what you claim then Im deeply sorry because its not your fault but a strange set up, but theres no way theres so many protection roles of a similar kind and you should know it.
Well sadly i didn't chose my role, be sure that if i could have, i've never chosen to be something like that. But eh.

Being deeply sorry would only work if you're town, and while i wasn't suspecting you after D1 and our conversation in the pad, i'm having serious doubts since this phase. The way you jumped at Gryff's rescue earlier in the phase when he was messing around for no reason was weird to say the least. I'm not pointing fingers just yet, but we'll have some explaining in the pad for sure.

@Takuan whats your role?
If you didn't get my role from what Lambu already said, i can only repeat that it's a protective role and considering the set up and the role itself, Lambu has been suspicious of me for a while. If that's not enough, i'll probably reveal next phase anyway.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Erin.

Was gonna initially vote Lambu but decided to hold off. Not interested in joining any last min wagons and since I'm about to do an hour commute I'll miss the last minutes of the day.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
If your role makes you think someone is lying because of a claim that person made, might as well tell us now, there's only 1 hour remaining.
Well, I suppose it's the perfect time to bring on the chaos then. :kappa
Of course, it's possible for the same role to be given to different people, but I can tell you with certainty that I am the Vengeful Townie.
Hence, desin is either lyings or simply happened to have my same role.
In doubt:

Votekill desin
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, I suppose it's the perfect time to bring on the chaos then. :kappa
Of course, it's possible for the same role to be given to different people, but I can tell you with certainty that I am the Vengeful Townie.
Hence, desin is either lyings or simply happened to have my same role.
In doubt:

Votekill desin
This is why we love you Zasz (deep deep inside)
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Well, I suppose it's the perfect time to bring on the chaos then. :kappa
Of course, it's possible for the same role to be given to different people, but I can tell you with certainty that I am the Vengeful Townie.
Hence, desin is either lyings or simply happened to have my same role.
In doubt:

Votekill desin
Well that's all i needed.
Votekill desin
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@Kato756 vote for desin to get rp.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote kill desin.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Guys, If you are not suspecting desin much please go for Syx.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Nietz @SonOfDaws @desin24 @Kato756
Saving your mafia friend?

I suspected syx but you going for him makes me trust him more.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah right. Cause you definitely were not already suspicious of me before Kato showed up.
You've been pointing at me from the begining and while i tried to remained calm about it and told you i would talk to you about it in night pad, now you're seriously annoying the shit out of me.
Kato being legit or not is not even related to me in the slightest.
Is Lambu playing according to his role, Taku? Don‘t gotta reveal it, just tell me what you think of your partner.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Sadly no one listens to me that design says the truth... but well, ...since I was in my last post before I slept kind of suspecious of DD and Lambu...I should chose now, he? Votekill Digital dude ...he wants I guess the points while let kill my partner o.O
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Being deeply sorry would only work if you're town, and while i wasn't suspecting you after D1 and our conversation in the pad, i'm having serious doubts since this phase. The way you jumped at Gryff's rescue earlier in the phase when he was messing around for no reason was weird to say the least. I'm not pointing fingers just yet, but we'll have some explaining in the pad for sure.
Yeah, lets talk this in private later, but the weird one in that exchange with Gryff was you, suddenly jumping to conclusions.
Besides why would I point out his lie if I was his partner, doesnt hold any meaning.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What do you think of syx Gry? Im confused because Im agreeing with Demon, but I dont trust him.
I found syx‘s words and posts very strange last day, similar to desin‘s posts. But sax was even stranger. But I don‘t trust Demon at all whatsoever, he‘s probably partnered with James which is why he‘s hiding it. My guess is both are mafias of different teams.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sadly no one listens to me that design says the truth... but well, ...since I was in my last kind of suspecious of DD and Lambu...I should chose now, he? Votekill Digital dude ...he wants I guess the points while let kill my partner o.O
How would you know if desin speaks the truth? The PM could be fake you know.

This is an interesting Zasz situation as per usual. I heavily doubt a mafia would fake vengeful townie to kill a vengeful townie claim. Either we got 2, or desin is lying. Either way Zasz is the more likely VT.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@desin24 thoughts on Zasz‘ reveal?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Is Lambu playing according to his role, Taku? Don‘t gotta reveal it, just tell me what you think of your partner.
I guess so. I mean, i'm not one to judge people's playstyles from previous games, but i feel like Lambu is playing as his usual self. He's been pretty silent about his role in the pad and what he would do with it, but that can't be helped i guess since he said he was distrustful of me.
I've been growing distrustful of him as of late, but i still don't know if that's a legit suspicion, or if that's just me overall being annoyed at him pointing his finger at me at every turn and thus groing resentful. Hence why i wanted some explanations in the night pad.
If anything i'll wait for the night before openly being accusing or the cntrary.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top